Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 4 link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/45f92c1a-479f-40f5-be37-d9beddb4c87cRWBY5Ch0420171102v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/q93ug
youtube.com/watch?v=VBJmZiOYjcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LzT_vLgE9ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

May

And old thread dies just as I was about to post, damn.

Neptune thread!

poor scorp he doesn't even have a tail.

Never.

this but with Ruby

Watts will give him a new tail, whatever that implies

Reminder the weiss with yang is a fake! A fake~~
Ruby must journey to save the winter maiden from herself!

He'll build one, it'll have guns on it.

Reminder that his harem must continue to grow.

has it been confirmed if there is going to be a WoR this week?

I'd join his harem

Reminder that his harem must continue with Qrow.

>implying it already hasn't

Leave Vernal to me.

You coulda had it Nora, if you just waited a bit

No more WoR's.

Good. When has the WoRs ever told us anything useful?

has that been confirmed though?

What was Nora doing when she was struck by lightning?

a robo tail, that shoots lasers and spits acid.

Fighting the sky

Coupling with Magnhild

you're lying, I refuse to believe something good like this would happen

streamable.com/q93ug

Will rwby eventually get to nip lands levels of cg anime?

Here's hoping!

Dumb phoneposter

Some faggot lies every week about the episode being replaced by a WoR and doesn't bother to link any sort of confirmation from RT, so I really doubt it.

What was Torchwick's endgame?

Get money

Probably planning on backstabbing Cinder the moment he felt he could get away with it to save his hide.

I used to think it was pronounced "arr doubleyoo bee why"

Survive.

not getting killed by salem

Yelling at the sky that the Gods are a bunch of pussies.

Lie, Cheat, Steal, Survive.

Crashing this World.

>CRASHING THIS PLANE

Trying to survive by not opposing the winning side?

vore

that looks nice

Don't mind me, just fixed RWBY's cast.

Well, he did say he couldn't afford to lose something or someone... but that was probably just bait M&K added while chuckling about how they never planned anything, ever.

Probably not. RT is not Japanese so we will get shit animation throughout the entirety of RWBY.

Isn't this Saturday when RT is doing their Extra Life thing? They didn't show an episode last year during it. I guess we'll know tomorrow if a preview pops up.

Are they boys or girls in this pic? I need to know if what I'm about to do is gay

Seriously? fuuuuuuuuuuucking ghey. whelp see ya in 2 weeks

wait what

Males, obviously. We don't need any breeder scum.

RT does an Extra Life stream every year, a charity raising money for children's hospitals. They stream for 24 hours and usually don't release anything that day to encourage people to tune in and donate.

tragedy time

This. youtube.com/watch?v=VBJmZiOYjcQ

What if Willow is just using her alcoholism as a facade to hide her actual MMO addiction?

You're still a hollow broken shell of a person so I fail to see the difference

I'd rather be an alcoholic.

Someone post the Yang and Weiss hug

It's just too cute

ADAM AND KHAN ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!!!!

She could be an alcoholic and be a NEET at the same time, it'll end the suffering quicker

Every time I look at a dishwasher "Prediction", I have to make sure I don't accidentally cut myself on the edge.

You should have kept it til the knight faded away, shows that Weiss can relax now.

I can't believe this ship is fucking happening.

I WANTED MY WHITE ROSE, NOT THIS SHIT

Just pick a waifu instead, forget shipping

Now you can only get ass mad if someone steals your waifu from you

Well fuck Shota Yang is actually pretty adorable.

They would have made decent husbandos

Get money, fuck bitches, not get eaten alive by a gryphon midmonologue. He was always weirdly specific about that last part

He got it right once and it kind of went to his head. ITs a shame he cant do good edge either

No ship is happening. Jesus christ, loosen your goggles

i didn't think it would fit in there i will make it again

youtube.com/watch?v=LzT_vLgE9ls

I want to happen just to make sure Blake stays away from Yang

Rose Garden, Freezerburn, and Black Sun are all confirmed.

He does good art make no mistake. It's just that he tries a little too hard. The Penny scene was all too predictable. Of course he was going to get it right!

yangi s perfectly safe from the big bad angst machine

When Cinder and Ruby meet again, I wonder which side will be steaming with hatred more.

I bet Cinder

Anybody have any predictions on what we'll see on NormieRW tomorrow/later today? Will we even get an episode this week?

Literally nothing is confirmed, RT is just awful at context and hug animations. Anything close to interaction between two characters and it's shipping paranoia. this is RT, they're known for subverting every expectation.

His art is great, but he could do with less edgy pieces like that effed up Nuckalevee pic with gruesome Renora deaths. He's even made two pieces of Edgy McEdgerton(Adam) killing Sienna.
It's better for him to focus on cool epic works or more overdesigned mech pieces in all honesty.

Seemed pretty clear Weiss just missed her friend to me.

>RT is just awful at context and hug animations
no you are just seeing shit

He was trying way too hard last season to meme a prediction.

I just took a look at those Adam pieces. they're not as edgy as I thought it would be, but I still cut myself on them.

Why does Jaune interests him?

I mean that still doesn’t explain why they didnt do the hug then? Because if they are concerned about misinterpreted relationships why let Jaune hug Ren and Weiss hug Yang? They know that their fanbase ships anything.

Because Jaune is Salem's son.

I have no idea. My current pet theory is Oz at some point majorly screwed over the Arcs and Tyrian is curious as to why Jaune is now on Ozpins side

He wanted to mess with them

Blond Booty

I might be something supernatural, like special aura or a surprise reincarnation of the god of light, or something to do with Salem herself. Or much more likely no special reason at all, just something that will probably not be addressed again.

That's better. I didn't see the episode proper but it wouldn't surprise me if the music probably shifted into that same one that played when Ruby was writing her letter in vol 4

The odds of it never coming up again are incredibly high and thats really sad and frustrating.

Guys we need better writers

so any hug is sexual now