THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EYES BUT THEN THEY BURIED ALIVE HER ONE EVE IN 1945 WITH JUST HER...

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EYES BUT THEN THEY BURIED ALIVE HER ONE EVE IN 1945 WITH JUST HER SISTER AT HER SIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

hdot.org/debunking-denial/af2-diary-authentic/
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a beautiful face
I have found in this place
That is circling all round the sun

This might be a dumb question but what made Anne Frank more special than any other jew girl? I'm sure there were dozens, if not thousands, of other diaries by jews during the 1930's, why is she always considered the one girl to jew them all?

MY DREAM GIRL DON'T EXIST
AT THEY AGE OF 5 SHE SLIT HER WRISTS

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

SEMENS STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

Her diary was fabricated after the war.

WWII fanfiction by Papa Otto?

Which songs did these come from?

>The war is over.
>The atrocities commited by nazi are revealed to the world
>Hell, jews pretty much got a country out of it.
>A jewish guy has an idea to exploit this and make money.
>Writes a fake diary
>Sells millions and makes the world feel
>Years later is proven the original was written with a pen, post war technology
>It doesn't matter, the book is firmly rooted into culture
>Saying the diary is fake could even get you into legal trouble in Germany
Sup Forums is always right

King of carrot flowers II and communist daughter.

It maybe fabricatted, but only retards beleive the holocaust was faked.

So he also wrote about periods and vaginas and bisexuality and stuff?

she is the amalgam of a thousand vengeful jewish girl spirits

whatever you say dude

Why not? It has to be believable.

But they edited it out from the original release
Why do you want the holocaust to be fake?

Holocaust denier shit is always retarded, but one reason this is especially retarded is that her dad was pissed when the real diary where Anne talks about wanting to grab her female friends' tits and what her vagina looked like came out. Also, there was no fucking money in Holocaust shit at first, back then no one wanted to believe in or think about it, and other diaries like Anne's were published but didn't have the "luck" of becoming well known. Lots are out there, probably lots that are "better" like asking why Harry Potter became a hit. Anyway people who think Anne Frank's diary is a hoax are like people who think J.K. Rowling didn't write Harry Potter or fuck even Shakespeare not writing Shakespeare (or pretty much every other popular thing not really being written by X). They're looking in retrospect at the very few things that largely through chance got attention, but at the beginning, they weren't seen as anything special.

Wasn't it proven legit like a few decades ago?

Yes, but you could send retarded Holocaust deniers back in time and they could watch it and nothing in existence could ever convince them because it's all totally emotionally and batshit crazy with them.

hdot.org/debunking-denial/af2-diary-authentic/

But all of existence is a hoax to them. What I don't get is thinking "the Holocaust was faked" but also "the Holocaust is a great idea and should have happened and should happen only bigger with more people being murdered and tortured."

They cut all that shit and he tried hard to keep it from getting out and eventually it leaked you fucking dumbass.

How many of those thousands of girls would you imagine had a parent who survived the war, found the diary and saw it fit to be published? Then said parent using his contacts and with no small amount of luck got it published.

I want Sup Forums to leave

Why would they? They just call skeptics antisemitic.
It was an instant success you muppet and they have been silencing people since the pen text was discovered.

Some other diaries exist like
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007952

I'm sure lots were destroyed or just lost especially if all or most of the family died or fled the country though. Also kids who otherwise would have written diaries were probably trying to not die or being gassed in a fucking camp

>If you believe the diary is fake then you believe the holocaust didn't happen either!
Are you a german public official? Those fallacies are on point.

That doesn't matter, we are talking about little Otto's, I mean Anne's diary.
You caoul also argue the success of the latter inspired imitators.

>buried alive

Pretty sure she died of Typhus, ironic since Zyklon B was supposed to be used to kill lice that spread Typhus.

It was published right after the war, when a lot of people didn't want to talk about what had happened. It was rejected by a lot of publishers at first, failed in the UK but was a hit in Japan, not what you would expect given the alliances, is it? And it didn't exactly lead Japan to be some kind of super tolerant multicultural bonanza so I guess the Jew Muslim Gay Lizard People conspiracy failed?

I'm loving this thread already...

>tfw will never look into Anne's beautiful blue eyes after a night of passionate lovemaking, placing my hand on her massive, hard, and swollen belly, feeling the child that's the only thing keeping the two of us from being even closer together kick responsively, running my fingers through her curly chocolate hair, kissing her and listening to her purr as our three hearts beat in unison.

feelsbadman