Untitled

加拿大是中国的殖民地。删除白人。

Since when are there Chinese in Canada?

Ni hao my yellow leaf friend

I hope you are kidding. Have you visited vancouver? It's 90% chinese

백인들 몰살 언제?

why would I have visited Vancouver? I don't even know what that is.

> Black cop
> London Police badge
> Canadian Flag on Car
> Chinese characters

I'm confused

It's basically mini China. If you go to Richmond BC, that's just basically straight up China.

port coquitlam is rightful korean land.

我欲回鍋肉

열폭 좀 그만해 병신 새끼

Yup and Surrey is india + some shitty brown countries minus the shit

PoCo? Coquitlam proper is rightful Korean land

Ya i meant that boundary between coquitlam and burnaby lol.

Vancouver's Chinese are hands-down the worst kind of Chinese diaspora. They come straight from the mainland with their street-shitting, sparrow eating, self-entitled culture and either: A: never integrate or B: become whiny SJW-type whitewashed idiots.

I hope that Australia and Canada will stop fellating the Chinese dragon before its too late.

twice cooked pork is alright but you haven't lived until you've had proper BBQ pork buns.

T. Man in china jumping the great firewall

Most chinks in vancouver are HK cancer tho.

London, Ontario is a suburb of Toronto.

It's filled with sand niggers, chinks, and apparently googles.

That's just how mainlanders are though. When can we finally team up against the Chinks, Japbro?

how come we don't get japanese? they're the good asians

中国人=亜人

大日本帝國万歳

天皇陛下万歳

Japanese aren't subhumans so they want to stay in their own country, the land of their ancestors.

我很饿。你们有饭吗?
你好、我的中文说朋友。

>London is a suburb of Toronto
>literally like 120 miles away

I'm in Mississauga and even I hesitate to say we're a suburb of Toronto. Etobicoe and Scarborough are suburbs. London is a college town 90 minutes away on a good day.

Thank God the US is not at this point with Spanish. It will be though. One day. Aren't all your signs also in French or some shit?

Only in queue and only because they force it by law.

Nothing forces Chinese language by law, it is truly a manifestation of how big of a cuck we've become.