"Mr. Simpson, I'm glad you enjoy our big blue pants but we just don't make them anymore...

"Mr. Simpson, I'm glad you enjoy our big blue pants but we just don't make them anymore. Sales plummeted after our disastrous Super Bowl ad."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1z4JfxFb6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=b1z4JfxFb6c

Ok, for a Zombie Simpsons episode this wasn't half bad.

GET IT HES FAT *BREATHES IN* AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH NO NONO NO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AAAAAAA AHHAHAHAHA

So, uh, are there any legitimately good Zombie Simpsons episodes that are worth a watch?

Oh so that's what that music is called.

Uh...the Book Job?

I wouldn't say so. I've seen more than my fair share of episodes because I just like watching garbage sometimes, and from what I've watched it's just unsalvagable past season 11. It would have been nice if the show had ended around season 9, but each season after is a little worse until it just peters out and stops even trying.

Maybe there are 1 or 2 that slipped through the net and were decent but I just wouldn't risk it.

I have to use the word, but "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind" is unironically kino. "Holidays of Future Passed" is amazing as well.

Struck too close to home didn't it champ

>"Holidays of Future Passed" is amazing as well

Holidays of Future Passed
that Lego episode
Uh.... Maybe the Futurama crossover

That's pretty much all I can think of.

You may be confusing it with Days of Future Future

Im sure by sheer numbers there must be a few

Here's a rating chart of Seasons 13-18 (18 being the last season I watched before I gave up). Green=good or at least decent, 1/2-1/2=meh but not totally irredeemable and red=garbage--please don't watch this

The Lego episode..that's probably it.

The worst thing is looking at this list and realizing that even the episodes I didn't like on here were funnier than a lot of other episodes from later seasons.

I agree, the show really truly died with the HD switch. There was still some life left in there in the teen seasons but once Season 20 happened, it was over. Flatline. Dead.

Some (very few) actually are. Every now and then I check in, and some are legit pretty good and funny. It's just incredibly rare and at this point, after three decades (more if you count Life in Hell), no changes or even characters aging, every idea is recycled and a repeat. It's unavoidable now.

Season 15 had some absolutely terrible ones like Margical History Tour and Catch 'Em If You Can.

Why are those episodes bad? I really don't remember either of them.

I just watched TOH XXVI, why the hell do some of these gags drag out too long? I'm kind of annoyed also because a Godzilla parody would've been great if it were done back during Golden Age Simpsons or even first decline Simpsons, but this had good ideas, bad execution.

>I have started ordering specialty pants online through a down low fat guy shop.
On the plus side I haven't had a crotch blowout since

TOH XXVII: Why the hell does the Kingsman parody fight scene feel so mundane? I mean I get they wanted to set it to a Steely Dan song to contrast with the faster-paced Freebird of Kingsman, but the fight scenes are making me think that Family Guy handled it better. And that's just terrifying to think about.

Also what the hell does James Bond and Kingsman have to do with the Halloween/horror theme anyway?

"I don't get why he doesn't just give it up and go for sweatpants."

"He says the crotch wears out too quickly."

"Errrghh, that's going to replace the whale in me nightmares."

People get killed, so it's horror. That's not a joke or quip, just the literal thought process.

It hasn't been Halloween related for a long time, it's just a way for them to do parodies and one-offs without fucking up the normal episodes and status quo too much now.

what in the fuck