My friend is a grimdark idiot and is convinced that Spider-Man has never gotten angry

My friend is a grimdark idiot and is convinced that Spider-Man has never gotten angry

I need dire evidence to the contrary

>Esophagus leads down to the lungs.

Triggered.

He was blinded by rage, leave him be

Although getting an armful of webbing down the esophagus and windpipe at the same time would probably be pretty awful

How grimdark are we talking here?

Don't ever fuck with Spider-Man or he'll tear your goddamn face off.

Did this take place in the universe where Pete doesnt need web shooters or was he bluffing?

How about the time Peter went on a one man rampage through New York wrecking every single criminals shit that he could find? He tore an entire dock in half and ripped a building in two and broke Shocker's wrist so he could obliterate Sandman. And he does all this without saying anything.

This was during that time they were synergizing with the Raimi movies and had that weird story where he turned in to a giant spider who gave birth to himself to give him organic shooters.

The Other gave him organic webshooters because of the Raimi films. OMD retconned them back to mechanical webshooters. This was Back in Black and led right to OMD.

>Cassandra
>Kaine

As I read it, he meant, the throat, also the esophagus, also the lungs and everything else in this tube.

It's common knowledge that Spidey not quipping means someone dun goofed and made him madder then ever, and that the one responsible is about to get beaten harder than Rihanna.

Your friend is an idiot.

Don't forget how right before this he grabbed Kingpin by the tits and slapped his shit for like five minutes.

>grabbed Kingpin by the guys
Nasty.

Isn't Spiderman capable of summoning spiders?
Because I definitely don't ever want to be consumed by a horde of spiders summoned by the Spiderman.

Makes sense. He is SPIDERman after all.

Alright you goofs here you go.

Why has he never done this to Venom or Carnage?

You know what I hate the most about serious spidey? There's never a transition. Like Kraven's last hunt, he's super-serious before all that shit even happens to him. Even reading all these out-of-context pages, it doesn't even feel like the same character.

He's holding him up by his tits. My God

And done.

That was fucking boss.

It always comes as a surprise when Spiderman does something like this.
Where's the one comic where he's holding a collapsing building? And the one with the, I think, transit cart?

marvel kills off the punisher. Spidey takes his place.

it could only last all of three months before status quo kicks in, but it would be glorious.

Less anger driven more, "I'm not a fucking quitter."

Isn't that kind of the point though? He's been pushed so far that he's no longer the person you recognize.

SPIDERMAN
THE PUBLIC MENACE

> oh god don't let me die being drawn by this hack

and done.

God fucking damn it