Over the Garden Wall

Just watched the whole show for the first time. I just, I need more of it in my life. Give more to me. I WANT MORE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fMsowmxKzA
youtu.be/PiPP_Dpaf98
youtube.com/watch?v=_NU_0OH9xzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There’s always the comics.

>come in expecting something like Flapjack 2.0
>get this
What's this feeling when you're both disappointed and feel like you made the right choice at the same time?

Let's cut to the chase and post cute girls.

What was his name again?

>yfw finding out Sara was a black girl

Cute

I'm the highwayman.

The only correct pairing here.

I love Lorna.

What would the tavern customers sing when they meet you?

"Kill yourself."

That's an awful short song

I loved it. The world needs more morality tale cartoons.

My third favorite episode.

>tfw CN will never be as courageous again as when they let Over The Garden Wall air

>OTGW was a CN experiment to see how it will be received
>it was good enough to be praised but not good enough to entertain the idea of making more cartoons that had the same tone
>TTG
They're probably short on money. Maybe later they'll look into it again...

“There’s work for all when little boys hang themselves.”

I've been listening to the soundtrack and it is absolutely GOAT

Did you get the lossless digital (not shitty ripped vinyl) release with the bonus tracks? 40 tracks in total

“Write a suicide note, boy, with swoops and sweeps and curls. Calligrapher is just the thing to help you leave this world...”

This show is trash, except for the OST. That's great.

Well, there's a bonus pilot on the DVD. It's OK. Natasha Leggero was the original Beatrice. She's far too sexy for that role though

An even better question: Who are you, stranger?

She's not black she just has a very deep tan

SJW tumblr shit. Do you guys really buy into this crap?

How is it SJW?

>Not his guide to Paradisio

Fuck off negro lover

Kill yourself

I'm the teacher!
I write with the chalk, and it gets on my hands

>She's a human now so that means they should fug.
Truly the most thoughtless, intellectually bankrupt ship.

>implying true Beawirt shippers care whether she’s a bird or not

I loved it. Unique fables for the modern age 8/10

I wish they would have kept vegetable man in

It's a bird. Birds can't be sexy

Black girlfriend for wit when there was a beautiful white skinned blue eyed chick for him to fuck. Race mixing is digusting

Where do you think we are user?

"Then we'll need to fix you up and dress you for your wake. Cleaning corpses's not an easy thing to Undertake."

She wasn't black, she was clearly a skeleton.

The fact that I can't tell if bait is disheartening

Go back to shitting up the board with your abysmal magical girls cartoon.

That’s wrong though

I choose both

The drunk

Yeah, that's nice. We--

>implying you have to choose

>she still has the cloaca

Sup Forums in a comfy OGTW thread

There is no hope for man. I hope you choke on your morning Racial-Purity-O's, you sad little Nazi. Go away, and let us enjoy autumn feels in peace.

Is there a more cozy episodic piece of animation in existence?

There is no more, and there never will be

Fuck off my board and go crawling back to tumblr to jerk off to your girlfriend hetting BLACKED you fucking cuck.

Wirt belongs to Beatrice

"Me Frozen [Reference to the episode 8]: I open my eyes and... it's like the kiss of my first poem, like the nostalgic voice of my father... God... I think that I'm love"

Wirt says the contrary.

Comfy is being systematically ruined across multiple mediums by forced diversity. Hell, Amazon's already planning a LOTR reboot and you can bet your bottom dollar they're gonna turn The Shire into a multiethnic globalist state for Hobbits of all colors and creeds.

>ywn watch Over the Garden Wall for the first time again
hurts, at least it's something that had an end and won't be retroactively ruined by reboots.

This is a slut elf no?

youtube.com/watch?v=2fMsowmxKzA

Best song coming through.

I know user. It makes me sad.

>baiting this hard

Joke's on you, my gf is black. Sarah pic dump coming up just for you, my favorite sad Nazi.

Sup Forums is really the only ones fighting back against this kind of bullshit and everyone still shits on us because even Sup Forums has been infested by SJWs.

Would you even want an OtGW sequel? If you do would you have it continue with the original characters or a new unrelated cast?

Is just like the frog prince tale. Wirt developed romantic feelings for Beatrice when he didn't know how was she like a human, he likes her for who she is and what he means to him, contrary to Sara who he don't really know and he just love what he thinks that she is.

Basically Wirt has a sentimental crush for Beatrice (he loves her because she help him to be a better person) and a superficial crush for Sara, because he is in love with her disguise.

That's all.

I’d love to see a spring/summer version of OTGW. Like a New England style summer with lighthouses and nautical shit

I'd be satisfied with just a different tale happening somewhere else in the Unknown. That format works really well in the comics.

Dude. Just calm down and enjoy the cozy. We're sorry that miscegenation is legal now. We'll switch it back for you because you can't measure up to those Asian dicks.

Meanwhile, that fucking music is incredible.
youtu.be/PiPP_Dpaf98

Moomins is also pretty comfy, as well as the ost.
youtube.com/watch?v=_NU_0OH9xzo

Can't people just watch and enjoy things now anymore

No. The story had a satisfying end. That is so rare in media that I wouldn't want it to be spoiled.

I shared an idea I had for a spiritual sequel to OTGW in a previous thread, but some autistic git didn't understand what "spiritual sequel" meant and couldn't fathom a series set in the Unknown without Wirt/Greg/Beatrice.

It had a good ending, but I still wish we could get a spiritual successor or something.

I'd like a Beast story

maybe you should try fighting back by writing letters and petitions against forced diversity instead of shitting up threads on Sup Forums with NIGGER NIGGER KEK whenever anyone black is mentioned
I know you guys find it difficult to comprehend but most people hate political shitposting regardless of which side it is

you're basically shooting yourselves in the foot by making people actively hate you

I like the idea of a clown gf.
something about putting it up her butt while she furiosly hits me with a banana cream pie is arousing.

Mushishi's pretty good.

The one about that kid cowboy who carried a revolver whose bullets he was saving for his dad?

>We've been fighting The Man for years!
>Muh underdog narrative!

I have never understood this. I lurked Sup Forums for years studying them for an anthropological paper and they are so completely deluded about their own "heroism." It's fascinating. Like, these are mostly bored, lonely twenty something NEETs with an axe to grind who have somehow decided they are the "saviors of the white race." It would be hilarious, if they weren't so dangerous and full of hate.

One bullet, but yes.

I feel like Sup Forumsfags hide behind hide behind all these layers of racism because they're too insecure about their own inadequacies. Maybe go outside and exercise a little more and you wouldn't need to be afraid of being cucked you big fat faggots.

Hey, what are your opinions on this show?

It was a cool idea. I'd like to hear more about it.

this summer's made in abyss was strangely comfy, despite being pretty dark and unsettling at times
great visuals, worldbuilding and music

it's really great

Unrelated.

2nd season is winter.
3rd Season is spring.
4th and final is summer.

Everyone shits on you because you're all faggot Reddit migrants. gamergate is over and pol is just satire

Thanks; I've been wanting to flesh it out, but I haven't had the time.

I feel like this could be an amazing take on a darker Ghibli-esque world. But with the repeated nudity and gore juxtaposed with the cute character designs I have no idea what the tone is supposed to be.

Then talk about it instead of Sup Forums shit. Nobody cares what you think of SJW culture. We only care whether or not the Scarecrow Skeletons were a cool metaphor. It was. It was a great story to tell.

My perception is that those/pol/acks most upset about black men stealing "their" women have never had a girlfriend in their lives or have failed at doing so, and need a boogeyman to blame this on.

Then again being a white guy with a black gf I have gotten the stink eye from a lot of black dudes, so that attitude seems present on both sides. Like skin color is something with intrinsic moral and social value that needs to be protected. It's the absolute dumbest shit.

Whenever I want to flesh out an idea I go for a walk and space out trying to put everything together.
After that, it's all a matter of finding plotholes and trying to fix them.

You, too. Get your shit outta my comfy threads.

I'M THE HIGHWAYMAN

I MAKE ENDS MEET, JUST LIKE ANY MAN

I think Wirt and Beatrice's stories had a solid end. And the Unknown feels like it wouldn't have the same kick to it without the Beast and Woodsman in the background. But I wouldn't be against a similar set-up.

>shitting on others without contributing conversation or even posting any sort of content
>trying to police threads and decide for others what's "comfortable" and what isn't

I shiggity diggity doodley doo-wop dee-doo

Pol discussion belongs on the pol board

Interesting do you share with us more of this knowledge? It was very funny and interesting of hear for me.

Offtopic: Beatrice in a black dress look amazing (image related)