WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

AND YOUR HEART WAS AN OPEN BOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/
cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/virginia-felons-voting-rights/
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/governor-terry-mcauliffe-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who vote for Clinton are convicted felons and dead people.

LIVE TIL KEKS DIE

>literally churning out votes at the cost of your constituent's safety
I had just settled into the ride and now I want off again.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FUCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY NO NO NO

I just fucking went and looked it up determined that OP was full of shit. Gas every last person related to the clinton camp.

This election has never made me shake with rage but I can't even begin to describe how mad I am.

Why is it not fucking illegal for the governor to sign pardons electronically and without reviewing each case individually? This bullshit is obviously going to keep happening. Why doesn't someone take this fucker to court to contest doing a blind "yes to all" on pardoning felons? This is quite possibly the most disgusting, corrupt thing the Democrat party has done this entire election and is nothing short of election fraud.

Honestly at this point, I don't mind if Hillary wins. Because she'll start WW3.

Bathe this fucking planet in nuclear fire.

How is this even legal?

You cannot possibly have reviewed that many cases.....much less said "yes" to 100% of them.

Its legal because no one has shot him for it yet
And it will keep happening until someone does

Politics is all bullshit. Its a fucking joke, and the jokes on us

U.S politics is a fucking mess. It's like one group of friends from high school all ended up in the industry and just look out for eachother and only eachother.

wat

>see other anons saying its real
>dont believe them
>it fucking is
when is this faggot getting lynched?

This election is so Fucked

Trump will win but damn are these liberals nasty as hell

>tfw the 'felon' vote turns out to not be 100% dem and probably roughly 60/40 50/50 split like the general population and less than 10% of them care about voting.

also chances many of those 'super predators' got locked up because of bill clinton policies

democrats think they are all >into demographics

when they cant >into statistics

and goof themselves

This can't possibly be real can it?

Felons can vote?

I'll make a believer out of you, user.

well thats why they pardon the black felons only for a higher chance at dem vote

dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

Yes. Yes it can apparently.

>that feel when you live in VA

it sucks here and I can't wait to get the fuck out.

I think if they're pardoned by their governor they don't count as felons anymore or some insane shit like that.

Demoncats have pulled every dirty trick in the book. For them politics is outright war and they have no shame

>enough to swing election

what makes them so sure?

If he pardons them, yes.

Almost all my friends who stayed in Virginia after college are turning into massive cucks. Get out while you can, they're putting something in the water.

>Crime shoots up

If you pardon them they stop being felons

Never give up ground. Defeat them ad drive the enemy out.

they can't register to vote though, the deadline was awhile ago

More conspiracy theories.

Just in time for those attacks tomorrow

rmyth?

Plot twist - the felons vote for Trump

This outright fraud. This is indefensible. Fuck the democrats, the cheating and lying never stops ever.

Oh God... the CNN article is even worse.

cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/virginia-felons-voting-rights/

You don't even have to read it, just look at the fucking title.

Many may have registered before getting the felony.

I've lived here for all 23 years of my life. It's just been getting worse.My friend had his Trump sign stolen and a brick thrown through his window.

Because only criminals would vote for crooked hillary , at leaat we know for 100 % that we are the good guys

The fact that the governor didn't even review each case personally could end up backfiring. He has no idea what any of them were incarcerated for and whether or not they are even going to vote.

Va fag here. Dont joke about that shit

Can we stop with these fucking song lyrics threads? They're gay as fuck and Reddit tier shit.

The only one that was ever funny in my years of browsing pol was the "let the bodies hit the floor" one a couple months ago where, with ever lyric, someone would post a pic of Hillary stumbling and having a seizure. Not one has been funny before or since then. Please let this die. This is how you spot plebbit faggots

I wonder how much it hurt the author of that article to write that crap. Even they had to know how bullshit this was to spin.

He'd pardon them anyway.

>By the age of 16, Muhamad As-saddique Abdul-Rahman was already a felon. Thirty-seven years later, he is ready to be called something else -- a voter.

>When Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced his plan in April to restore voting rights to more than 200,000 felons, Abdul-Rahman, who spent nearly two decades behind bars for armed robbery before struggling with drug and alcohol abuse, immediately logged online to check on his voting status. He discovered that, for the first time in his life, he was eligible to vote.

>ABDUL-RAHMAN, WHO SPENT NEARLY TWO DECADES BEHIND BARS FOR ARMED ROBBERY

>NEARLY TWO DECADES BEHIND BARS FOR ARMED ROBBERY

Holy shit. Fuck this faggot country.

Who the fuck is joking?
He just released 60,000 felons who have done God knows what back into the public. He certainly lost my fucking vote.

No guarantee that they will vote for Hillary or even vote at all though.

Convicts aren't know for their sense of civic duty.

Niggers even less.

I think this is dumb too but I'm pretty sure its just pardoning people already out of jail, not those currently in jail.

Wait a minute folks..... Wasn't the deadline to register to vote in Virginia on October 21st?

These 60,000 felons (if not already registered in the past) can't register to vote anyway.

It is amazing the things one do when you know the Clintons know your name and address.

They magically already voted for Hillary

They'll either

>fraud it
>amend the law
>are releasing it as a "scorched earth" against Trump

>releasing criminals to get votes
You can't be serious. You cannot be fucking serious.

Here in California, they can vote while still serving their sentence.

Dude don't give fuel for the collage CTR is making.

WHY IS THIS A THING???
REEEEEEEEE

SpiritCooking will make all this niggers vote for Trump, Assange has really timed everything to do the most damage possible, the absolute madman

I don't think he is releasing them. These are already free felons. They're already out there, they're just banned from voting, unless they're pardoned.

How the fuck is this legal

>inb4 60k different shootings, robbings, rapes and terrorist attacks today

Looks like America is bigger joke than us now.

Who are we kidding, Virginia was going to vote for Hillary anyway. It always goes Dem.

He didn't actually release any criminals, he re-instated their right to vote. When you become a convicted felon, you lose certain rights such as gun ownership or voting privileges.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/governor-terry-mcauliffe-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html
he used executive order to give them all 200k voting rights earlier in the year

It isn't.

you're full of shit, there's no way

What makes you guys think that they'll actually vote?

it truly is aussie bro, its no smiling matter however.

I'm extremely distraught about this

>He didn't actually release any criminals, he re-instated their right to vote. When you become a convicted felon, you lose certain rights such as gun ownership or voting privileges.

so is he gonna give them all guns too while they're in jail? fair is fair amirite?

What's the problem lads?

It's all legal.

Dems have a fiduciary responsibility to get as many votes as possible.

It would be stupid to not take advantage of the system.

their ballots will be mailed in....dead or alive

You're right.

>tfw she's gonna win too.

Good. If you've done your time you should be able to get your voting rights back.

I wouldn't go that far

Don't remind me.

It doesn't matter if Trump loses anymore. This country is done. Every corrupt politician, media pundit, and leftist will swing from trees.

>Looks like America is bigger joke than us now.
That is the most faggoty auspost I have ever seen you disgraceful fucking wog.

Hand in your shitposting license and report to one of our many designated refo detention centres you Melbournite cuck.

They're not in prison or jail.

felons can't vote

VA fag here. Should I vote here anyway, or is there some way for me to vote in another state that won't be a landslide, so my vote for Trump will actually do something?

>comparing me to Melbourne scum

Fuck off cunt don't lump me in with those trannie cunts. Those pigs ruin Australia. We need to build a wall around them and make them pay for it.

We had mass parole after the dissolution, "to celebrate new democratic country" so to speak. I hope Virginia loves crime.

>executive order

Yeah, suspected it could be some legislative magic.

Amazing how it's normally glacially slow, until somebody high up wants something.

What are the odds this governor reinstalled voting rights but still banned gun ownership rights?

They do it right in your face and the American Right does nothing but complain online.

This is civil war level shit and you cucks wont do anything.

Is Twitter down guys? I can't share this for some reason

I'm gonna try to prevent this though aussie mate. My dad and I both are going to vote for trump on tuesday in NC.

Everybody is waiting until after the election to go cuh-razay.

Too much depends not only on who wins, but by how much.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Why even have a legal system? Why have judges and lawyers and congressmen?

Just blanket pardon felons to tip a vote? Put the safety of US citizens at risk, for reasons of electoral fraud?

Wow.

How could anyome let this happen?

They probably registered them before the pardon making 100% sure thy vote hillary

Too early to register to vote

My dad said if Trump became President it would destroy the world.

I tried to convince him Shillary would be destroying the world but I just couldn't stop laughing.

>overthrew the tone because he hurt too many feelings

Australia will always be a bigger joke than America, but at least neither of us are Canadian

Too bad it's fake

I think trump should run an ad, something like

"Hillary Clinton has called young black men super predators and has stated they must be brought to heel. Under her and her husbands policies a generation was lost to incarceration. Now she wants to give you back your right to vote so you can vote for her. But you have to ask yourself, if the Clinton's were never in power, would I have ever lost my rights in the first place"

Maybe shorter, but something along those lines.

>Looks like America is bigger joke than us now.

The Leafs and Swedes are still worse off then you guys.

Trudau wants 100 million people in Canada by 2100. They are getting Merkel levels of immigration in the coming years.

>tfw no one in Parliament takes based Tones seriously anymore

This is what I don't get. Lefties are scared of guns because some mental case could shoot up a school once in a while, but they are completely fine with felons walking the street. Do they think the odds of a school shooting is higher than felons committing crime?

Nah m8. You post anime like a faggot and you sound like a self loathing pussy.

Have a meatpie, watch chopper and reflect on how you represent our nation on Peruvian image collecting enthusiast forums.

>He thinks the left use logic.