Menage a 3

Report them for sexual harassment in the workplace

So, he is bi. Is everybody just bi now? If one of them had aids how long would it have taken to give it to every character?

13 more months and they're all over. Stay strong, Sup Forums, we can make it.

>sexual harassment in the workplace
The guy doesn't even work there, call security.

The comic is written and drawn by a bisexual fujo

Of course everyone is bi

Remember when Teddy was a guy?

Remember when Chloe was a main character?

When was the last time we even saw Chloe in her own comic?

>ma3 is going to switch to twice a week so Giz can finish sdb
No idea how she's going to wrap up all these subplots.

Gary: decides he isn't gay
Gary: welp, time to sexually service this guy
Gary: doesn't immediately say 'thanks for the offer, but I'm not gay' "Ooh, he said I was manly"

Now that that's out of the way, I think dating the person who doesn't think certain sex acts are inherently demeaning and belitting would be the better bet and the one who actually gives good life advice as opposed to the man who refuses to accept that a his partner's sexual desires might not align with his political views.

Why would Gary ever want to date either of these people when he just saw how terrible they each are at relationships?

>When was the last time we even saw Chloe in her own comic?
When she was fake Teddy to trick his dad

Come on Gary, tell them both to fuck off. You found your balls, don't lose them now.

Remember when they didn't look like blow-up dolls?

I mean, Matt sucked his dick in one of the physical-only stories and Gary got off on it, so he's not entirely straight.

Then again, who is in Ma3?

We wondered if that character development we saw for the past few strips would hold.

Considering he didn't just say "Fuck off, both of you," I guess we're back to the pushover.

I feel like it's still within reason for having a period of wondering what the fuck is even happening before shooting them down.

Everyone is bi. It's scienceā„¢

thank god this trash is ending

she won't
ma3 will end like any other pixie trix comic, with a rushed ending

I usually only check out the official forum reactions, but what does Sup Forums think about the shit Zii pulled recently? Suddenly abandoning the apartment without a word or leaving rent money because Gary fucked DiDi, then moving back in with DiDi immediately after?