Could you survive in prison? Looking for information

Could you survive in prison? Looking for information.

I am 34 white male 210lb 6' tall no tatoos. Would I have to kill someone? How do white manlets do?

I figure Chics would most likely want a guy who could thrive in prison.

Anybody have any info on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
youtu.be/WLmDkcb6JQE?t=3m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=lzSPJhLSd8E&list=PLO0t9uMuq4Uw5LJ4trYq163TwdvwnlbSx&index=14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stick to your race. NEVER BACK DOWN OUT OF A FIGHT!!! NEVER TAKE LOANS OR BORROW ANYTHING.

Be a White man, basically.

Also, Odin will call. Answer!

if ur in for a long time, my dad always said find the biggest guy there and try your best to kill him. shows people your crazy and not a bitch. great characteristics to have in prison

Tell us what you did.

Just keep your head down, you don't know nuffin about nuffin, hang around your own race and NEVER EVER NEVER FOR WHATEVER REASON "owe" anyone anything even bs commissary.

Even a 5'1'' asian twink would be OK by those rules.

I didn't do anything. Yet.

Just don't be a puss. When you first get there, you will be tested, don't back down, if you lose the fight, it's no big deal, at least you showed some balls.

This.

Dont start a drug habit. You dont have to be a gangmember but if you are a wood you ride with woods and etc. Dont play games with brothers, dont share food or trade with brothers. If a wood sets it off, you follow up. If brothers fuck with a wood, you help the wood.

When you go in you should have a "rep" for your people. Any problems you have take to him but dont ever let yourself get punked and stand up for yourself. Getting stabbed is preferable to losing your dignity. You have no friends, only associates.

Use your common sense and go with your gut.

Anything else anons?

Just don't be a bitch. First day on the yard, go up to the biggest, baddest guy on the yard and pick a fight with him. After that, you will have respect. Prison life is all about respect.

What are you gonna do?

You'll be fine. Mind your business, find a hustle for extra cash, don't snitch, don't get into debt.
Stick to the whites- preferably the ones who live close geographically to the prison you are in, as that comes with extra perks.
Kitchen work is rough but you can get a good hustle selling juice and sugar for wine. Custodial work is more chill but no good hustles from it.

If your disrespected in any way make sure to fight back immediately. Don't join a gang but remember even if your not prejudice the belly of the beast is, so stick with other whites. Don't gamble don't borrow things and keep out of others personal business if it does not concern you. Also with rape yes it can happen but 90% is consensual or the person has no heart to stand up for themself. Its smells it's dirty and your not the only one who doesn't wanna be there. So be cool unless you have to go ballistic.

Simple rules for surviving any prison.

>never talk about ppl who aren't in front of you, ever
>avoid TV area (this is where fights jump off)
>avoid playing cards if possible (again, fights)
>mind your own business, don't ask any personal questions ever
>do your own time, this means when some guy comes up to you and says "Ay yo hol up, that guy over there said you wuz a pussy" he's trying to get you to fight somebody for him.
>eyes forward, look at peoples hands coming toward you not their face.
>don't accept anything, no matter how small the favor is. don't ask for anything.
>if you have to fight, go as hard as possible because it doesn't matter if you lose it just matters that you are game to go and aren't a punk.
>speaking of punk, the punk test. A guy will try to get one on you in incremental steps. Bumping into you, stepping on your foot, saying shit in the showers, it's the punk test and if you don't check them right away you're fucked.

That's about all you have to do, odds are you'll never have to fight unless you break the above rules. Your cellmate will fill you in on the rest of the rules but those are the important survival ones.

Also be aware of the bullshit tricks. You're walking around the yard
"Ay yo what yo lookin at?"
"Nothing"
"So I'm nothing to you? Show some respect or get checked"

Correct:
"Ay yo nigga what you looking at"
"No disrespect, sun in my eyes"

t. ex prisoner

btw if you have no dignity, you're considered an easy mark in jail for many things known as a "Herb".

for example one inmate might want to go to adseg for a while because he owes somebody money, or is trying to duck a planned fight. He will slash your face a dozen times because he knows you're a pussy and there's no repercussions.

I feel like prison wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for the niggers and the spics.

Like, it could be a NEET paradise. You hang out all day, don't have to work, just read or draw or watch TV. It would be pretty fun. But, like everything else, it's ruined by animals.

>6'
>manlet

Segregated prisons would definitely solve a lot of problems. Also violent criminals should never be mixed with any other convict who isn't violent. The animals should be in their own pen

I know plenty of people who've been to prison. They say it's pretty much like school, except you can't leave.
You just end up developing a daily routine and stick to that routine. As they say, you only serve 2 days. Your first and your last.

Also, you won't have any trouble if you remember 2 things
>Don't talk shit
Seriously, if you pick a fight don't be surprised when you get one. Snitches get stitches is a part of this rule
>Don't be a bitch
The tough looking guys would much rather play spades or basketball with you, but if you act like a frightened little wimp they won't mind treating you like one.

Remember, they have their routines to. Learn from them. People in prison have street smarts, and if you don't start trouble and actually treat people like people, you do just fine

Don't let anyone give you anything. They will ask for a better favor in return later. Don't be a loner, but don't let people walk over you. Keep your head cool unless you have to beat some ass. If you have to beat someones ass do it in the shower or where guards and cameras can't see. I started researching it after that guy from Sup Forums was on a prison TV show.

Why are US prisons literally 3rd world tier? Was it always this way?

there's state and federal prison. state is a walk in the park, don't let these guys think it's some hunger games bs.

They're not. Our media depiction is what's 3rd world tier. Most prisons are just fine. Most prisoners get along with each other, and most guards get along with the prisoners. But that won't sell a story, so you gotta focus on the shower rapes and jump ins

Prison is school you can't leave. Do you only remember your highschool days by the fights? Or do you remember it as a lot of day to day mundane activities forming a routine

stick to your own race no matter what and don't ever try to act like a liberal or "understanding" to people, almost all of them (whether your race or not) are just looking for an angle they can takae advantage of. Eventually you might make some friends but they're definitely not your friends right off the bat and not for a long time after.

Also never do anything undignified. Don't smuggle for anyone, don't hide shit for people, but always try to have a plan. One "trick" some cunt tried on me was to pass me a shank when the guards were doing checks (he basically just threw it into my hands) I panicked and had nowhere to really hide it that wasn't obvious and I got caught with it. I ended up beat the shit out of the guy at a later date, but try to avoid those types of scenarios as much as possible.

If you're not accustomed to it and don't really consider yourself street or tough it can be difficult adjusting but just keep your wits about you, don't act cocky or brag or do anything that makes you a target or the center of attention, best to just try and stay really quiet but stick up for yourself when you have to.

So literally (((them))) again. Thanks for the insight.

Just be mind your own business and don't sweat the small stuff. Punks will try to get you to jump over little disrespects just ignore it. Bide your time for someone to drive you berserk and then attack with the fury of hell. You might lose but guards will keep you from dying most likely. Everyone will respect you because you understand to pick your battles.

The ones that fly off the handle all the time over everything and talk shit? Well that scares people. People that scare people tend to get knifed in the night.

Or you could make friends with a gang and put in work. And keep getting more strikes and time. You'll get involved with a bunch of dumb politics and have an increased chance of getting shanked.

Best off to read and exercise and look forward to someone to piss you off A LOT. And fight immediately don't plan. Planning gives them time to shank you. So your punishment? The hole. Practice meditation and train ur will to ignore the insane people screaming, never talk in the hole people will try to break you internationaly or not. Be a ghost.

When ur back in GP just get back to the books exercise. Learn a hobby find religion. Do anything but become a white nigger peckawood.

Always stick to ur race and always back them up even if they are stupid. And never rat.

And it all depends on the crime you do. Unless you're a striaght up killer and rapist, you're probably going to go to a low security prison like the rest of the population. You clean up some trash on the highways and sometimes only serve half your time for good behavior.

Just say that you are doing time for being a nonce and you will roll in nice free shit and you'll get the ultimate respect

what the fuck is a wood

five seconds on a google search

probably white hood

depends on the prison basically. Most of them are (relatively speaking) quite relaxed and if you don't fuck with anyone they won't fuck with you.

Fuck that. Some of the nicest people are in for violent crimes. People that fight naturally are more respectful. IMO its the druggies and dealers and pedos that cause friction in jail.

You can say you'd be fine if you stick by the unspoken rules, keep to yourself/race, don't get punk'd etc...

But how would someone, like lets say Elliot Roger, get by? Just asking theoretically here.

See this is what I'm talking about.
Some prisons are crazy, some race isn't an issue the gangs aren't pervasive and you can just bullshit with other prisoners and get through the time. Other times you get locked up in some crazy place with a billion unspoken arbitrary rules.

One universal rule is always ask what the Unit rules are and don't break them.

that's how retards die in prisons
the biggest person in the prison is also the leader of a very big gang.

a peckerwood, a white dude, woods boy

>this
especially in the penn, jails can be more tense more uncertainty people more antsy to leave

wtf man we're talking about real life here not a fucking movie

How big are these guys in prison is 6' considered small in prison? Shit at the bars last night I was a manlet. Usually taller than most people tho.

No people are pretty average in prison.

Why can't we just have Japanese prisons where you don't have to fight for your life

jails are depicted with harsh conditions to deter people from doing crime
its universal

the difference is that you're old enough to know the reality

Prisons vary, depending on security level and what type of criminals they house there.

The stereotypical "rows of barred cells" is not the most common prison layout. Most prisons are more like large gymnasiums with hundreds of bunk beds where the prisoners are free to move around. Some prisons are like towns with separated dormitories and common areas.

If your crime wasn't violent, you will probably be bored out of your skull instead of afraid for your life.

my friend was a guard at a prison for about 4 hours before he quit. he said they sent him inside a pod to do a head count and a bunch of niggers started telling him they were gonna fuck him up and stuff and started chasing him

My advice is not to jump off the handle for little shit. You come of as scared if you bark all the time and you piss people off that aren't involved.

Just wait and someone will come around you really dislike.

I've seen a lot of pups come in fighting everyone for everything and they either get shanked or gang groomed and they never get out of jail.

can you get the smokes in US prison system?

>Don't be a loner
Where do you think we are

>Sup Forums was on a prison TV show
source? where can i watch

You did any time?

The prison diet is actually formulated to keep people from getting too jacked. Yeah you can get in shape if you weren't, but they're not going to provide you the diet necessary to legitimately bulk up.
They do high carbs and low protein

quality content on /pol for once ITT

There's a good reason these people are locked up. Anyone who would get into a fight or shank someone because of perceived "disrespect" are objectively retarded animals

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

Smoking is banned in US prisons, sorry.

Food is the new currency.

Going to kill Shillary? Enjoy the death penalty, user. It will be a sweet release.

hes preparing himself for when being a straight white male means prison time in the near future

prison lingo. comes from morning wood. it means white prisoners used to take dick from the black prisoners.

Top kek. Wood means gang

They shouldn't be allowed to interact with others and shank more.

Damn thats gay...then u remember what race are most common in prisons lol

How can we in America be so upset about homosex and yet not care about not only homosex but homo-rape in prison

KEK, I'm starting to think the Beavis and Butthead episode about prison is getting accurate

i've seen that before but how do we know that guy is from Sup Forums?

Canteen bruv

Every guy on the max security unit in the prison i was at was jacked, not like a bodybuilder but like a lean athlete like an under 220 weight lifter. A lot of guys use steroids in the joint but there's no way all of them are cycling

And again, depends on what prison you are at some places get pretty good food

literally saw a fight over syrup and "muh respect"

Australian Prisons are ezpz hell yeah icould even as a fat 5'4 bitchboy.

Maybe not max security or one filled with lots of noongas though.

Falling for the blacked Jew. That shot only happens in movies.

I mean people get raped in prisons all the time. I'm saying the myth that whites are inferior is just a meme.

Isn't it unusual and cruel punishment for people physically dependant on it

Kali muscle got jacked on rice tho

pretty much. in prison, its all a numbers game.

By looking at him with your two eyes.

They get jacked anyway though, through trading milk and commissary with each other

(skip to 3m15s)
youtu.be/WLmDkcb6JQE?t=3m15s

a wood was a white inmate who was willing to fight to avoid being punked, but now "the woods" are essentially white prison gangs.

there's hardly any rape in prison unless you're a young effeminate looking teen inmate in a max security facility then some guy might 'buss yo' cheeks' otherwise it does not happen. more than enough volunteer gays in jail these days and trannys

>big guy
>leader

Rofllll pick one. Lanklets are literally born losers.

You'd think that. Doesn't make a lot of sense why they can't smoke on the yard, they have all these people with literally nothing to do who can go out and pick up the fucking butts.

>physically dependant
>cigs
wew

you would witness a fight over syrup wouldn't you

Pedos get rekt in prison anyways. It's damn near a death sentence.

I went to county twice. Once for domestic violence against my brother. Which he lied about because I got pissed over him screaming while playing League of Legends. And his reply did not help my anger. Never laid a hand on him though. And then I missed court so a bounty hunter picked me up.

I got all the charges dropped, thank fuck. But the reason I missed court is because my lawyer was not there. I had bailed out. Said he was testifying to another case. So I walked the fuck out after roll call and my lawyer was nowhere to be seen. System is fucked.

Anyways. Some dudes got pissed the first time because I wasn't going to eat that slop. So the second time I handed out my food. Niggers loved me for it. Both times were alright. I never made it past the holding tank, though. Fucking 3 day process in Bell County, TX.

nicotine withdraw won't kill you, you vodka nigger

the chance of a fire increases significantly if smoking is allowed
you'd have to sell lighters/matches too

For the most part, think of it like any other social situation. Be open to talking, and make friends where you can. Don't worry about it too much. If you consider yourself a part of the intelligentsia, portray yourself as a reader and as someone who keeps to yourself.

Hold your ground and don't be afraid to speak out in defense of yourself. Don't attack unless it is circumstantially necessary. If you are forced into a fight, accept that you are going to be hurt and fight your damndest, but keep your words to a minimum. If you fight but don't personally insult (via words) your enemy, you are likely to gain respect.

check out big herc

youtube.com/watch?v=lzSPJhLSd8E&list=PLO0t9uMuq4Uw5LJ4trYq163TwdvwnlbSx&index=14

PREA- Prison Rape Eliminination act.
The gubbment tried to care, becuase of media and news talking about all them ass cherries being busted.
Also there's plenty of punks who will take it in the ass for a small bit of canteen.

You can smoke in Arizona prisons, and a few other state prisons still.

State prisons all vary but for the most part nobody has weight stacks anymore, and nobody allows smoking except a few. Some states don't even let you earn a miniscule income, like TDCJ whereas Federal you can do jobs for 15 cents per hour.

AZ has a telemarketing company that pays min wage, so like $5/hr which is a shitload of money for a con

Federal minimum wage is $7.25.

true north strong and free bud

Also does the word "goof" carry any weight in american prisons?

it does but they trust inmates with a lot of shit that can cause all sorts of disasters

>>cig dependency
>wew
kek

READ THE SLAVERY AMENDMENT IN THE CONSTITUTION

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States

they don't make you physically dependent like heroine, you get a psychological dependence if you're a cukc with no free will to stop
been there, done that, wasn't easy

>READ THE SLAVERY AMENDMENT IN THE CONSTITUTION
kek, I read this sentence as referring to slavs, not slaves, and was imagining Ben Franklin writing about the moral peril of squatting and vodka.

are russian prisons as bad as american ones?

What is it with american prisons and rape?

Damn. But that sure ain't no $5 and hour, nigga.

Jail's not bad just be respectful and don't be a fucking idiot. Respect people's space, you're living with a crowd of them but don't let them play you.

Prisons all function so differently across the country it's really specific to where you are going.

Never get it debt and pushed around by others are the two universal things I would recommend.

Oh and for the love of god don't stare people in the eye.

>criminal here

dont talk to blacks, if anyone fucks with you, knock them the fuck out and take your seg time, and noone will fuck with you after that.

Don't go to gung ho with the uab, because they can be some weird fuckers. Not all the time though.

why do all you faggots think so superficially? have you ever fought someone? it has nothing to do with fucking tattoos, sometimes short people are the scariest, and sometimes skinny dues are the angriest, fat dudes the strongest. youre a fucking moron

and unit rules

that's really the fact of the matter
where I was "What are you in for?" was practically an opener. In a lot of places that would get you shit kicked.