Press F

Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XU7gnMSzf_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if I don't respect him

Are you kidding me?
now that Bendis is gone Marvel might actually make an effort to make Miles a decent character

>Marvel
>effort

>On the current Spider-Man cartoon
>In the upcoming PS4 game
>Getting his own movie

Yeah, he's not going anywhere. It's Ironheart that's getting tossed in a shallow grave.

>implying anyone gives a single shit about Bendis' favorite pet negro besides him

Hes the second most popular Spider-man right now so hes not going anywhere, might as well make the best of a situation, atleast he will get his own name now

The fact his book is still one of Marvels top selling and Miles upcoming video game and animated movie prove you wrong

F uck yourself

G

No. Blackface Peter is trash.

Miles isn't going anywhere

Riri on the other hand...

Miles isn't going anywhere. Now Riri, SHE is getting thrown straight into the trash compactor.

>Miles
>Decent Character

He'd need a full rework, otherwise I can't see them pulling it off.

I hope Christopher Hastings gets him.

Then you press S to spit on his grave.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I like Miles, my only real gripe is he's just black Peter. Give him some kind of quirk to make him feel unique.

>Wasting the chance of leaving your mark on comics history by fixing Miles and turning him into a global household brand. The one Bendis only dreamed about.
What a loser. I'm glad there are people out there who don't think like you.

Most people seem to not give a fuck about Miles, he's probably going to be push less now

we need Avengers Arena 2 just to kill off all OC's

Dude, the only spider book he manages to sell above is Scarlet Spider and most of those readers are there because they're Bendis fanboys. Not a single person gives a shit about Miles, whenever no one is talking about Peter it's always either Mayday, Kaine, Ben, or sometimes Miguel. Miles /never/ comes up in a conversation.

No one cares about Miles, Marvel just sees him as a way to sell more toys? Want proof? They're still trying to make Peter the young Spider-Man.

This.
Just give us a Gwenpool & Spiderman run.

S(mokin') S(ick) S(tyle)

I saw a mini statue of his Colors and the name Kid Arachnid.

Step in the right direction with that thinking.

Alright black and hispanic writefags, it's your time to shine and apply for a job at Marvel and take over writing Miles. You can do it, I believe in you niggas.

>Not a single person gives a shit about Miles, whenever no one is talking about Peter it's always either Mayday, Kaine, Ben, or sometimes Miguel. Miles /never/ comes up in a conversation.

Here. No one give a shit about him HERE. Outside of here people do talk about him, a lot. Go on other sites and you'll see.

I'm a quarter Filipino which is kind of like Hispanic? Does that count?

who fucking cares about Miles, maybe now someone will have the balls to get rid of the O5

Now I'm no fan of the KKK but if they lynched Miles, I'd give them a headstart before calling the cops

>Outside of here people do talk about him, a lot. Go on other sites and you'll see.
No, they fucking don't. The only websites you'll find people discussing Miles are the movie based ones and it's just a shitshow of people arguing whether or not he'll appear in one of the shitty movie sequels. Literally every other comic based site gives no fucks about the character. It's always either discussions about the clones or his alt reality children.

Kill him off by having him shot by a cop.

The amount of butthurt from both sides would be amazing.

>get rid of the O5

oh shit. if only there are miracles.

Miles is going to stick around because they've already invested a shit ton of money into him and believe it or not his merchandise actually sells a ton.

Last two back to school seasons, folders, backpacks and binders with Miles sold better than any other characters except the Avengers, including regular Spider-Man and the USM cartoon, Batman, Superman, TMNT and Disney princesses.

Now Riri is going to vanish, definitely.

>including regular Spider-Man
This is how I can tell you're straight up lying. Where's the source?

M hairy little doo doo hole.

Yeah they do. I hate him and want him to go away but I'm not going to be delusional. He gets discussed on sites like Reddit, Twitter, and Youtube. He has fans. And casual normies seem to like him because BLACK SPIDER-MAN.

>Literally every other comic based site gives no fucks about the character.

Name some.

Forgot to mention this was at the office supply store I work at in a relatively high income area with few black people. A friend who works in a low income area with a lot of black and Mexican kids claims it was pretty much the same, though.

So this is anecdotal, not official. And of course there is the possibility that they just like the edgy red and black costume, I've never actually asked the kids if they prefer Miles.

>Not a single person gives a shit about Miles, whenever no one is talking about Peter it's always either Mayday, Kaine, Ben, or sometimes Miguel.

Does anyone even cares about Mayday outside of this site?

he doesn't need a full rework, the costume is rad, casual fans know who Miles is, he needs to be better defined. his relationship with Spider-Man needs to be actually explained, does he remember 1616 or not? limit the Venom blast so Miles loses his powers briefly after using it, Bombshell or someone else, decide today on the female lead and build her up. lay off the quips stop trying to make him Peter, nothing wrong with a serious Spider-Man.

as far as his supporting cast goes Goldballs gets the axe right of the bat, send him back to be wallpaper for the X-Men. He's only there for brocode drama, even tho there's a 0% chance Bombshell and him hook up, Uncle Aaron should be the main antagonist but he needs his own villain Identity. with SHIELD gone there's now a chance for Miles' parents to become actual human beings, they're already a good contrast to the Peter May dynamic, Just make his dad a simple Cop to keep the same dynamic him and Miles already share.

>He gets discussed on sites like Reddit, Twitter, and Youtube.
Oh, so you mean by people who don't read comics?
>Name some.
Here, 8ch, Comicvine, Scansdaily, ect. Pretty much every place not over run with movie casuals.

Yes. You're either too young to remember when she was huge or you have shit memory. If anything Mayday is proof Marvel will throw Miles to the wayside.

But those people buy merch and watch cartoons, which is where the money is.

And yet he still sells below Peter in all those category, which will always be where the main focus is. Once they feel like Miles may be stealing too much spotlight from the poster boy they'll cut him out completely.

Finally.

Now maybe they can get the artist to do Scarlet Spider.

Because Mayday was totally getting cartoons and toys and lunchboxes, right?

Leave Miles to me

Well small victory at least, would still feel better if Miles got canned too.

>cartoons
No
> toys and lunchboxes
Absolutely. She sold way better than Miles is selling now and they still gave her the ax.

Fucking finally

Is Marvel waking up?

This should be a sticky. It's about damn time we finally got rid of him.

no, Marvel will just have 2 Spider-Men that make them a boatload of money. Oversaturation isn't an issue when they make so many spinoffs in the first place.

Pete's books lag because Dan Slott and Chip Zdarsky are terrible writers, not because Miles Morales exists.

didn't Marvel end her run because Ultimate was starting up and they didn't want to AUs at the same time?

>You're either too young to remember when she was huge or you have shit memory.

I'm not talking about then. I'm talking about now. Name at least one other site that discusses Mayday as much as this one. I see Ben, Miguel, and Kaine brought up way more than her. Barely anyone seems to give a fuck about Mayday outside of here.

He'll be fine, and so will Jessica Jones.
I'd be more worried about Riri Williams if I actually cared about her.

S

Slott when?

Spider-girl didn't end until like 2009 or 10. Ultimate came out in 2000/2001.

There's no way Miles is dying, we're not that lucky. But if he were to finally kick the bucket, pic related would be the perfect sendoff. Miles, buried under mass rubble, unable to free himself because he can't find the strength to. Why? Because he's not Spider-Man, he's just Miles

KILL SLOTT !!!!!!!!!!!!

>second most popular Spider-man
Spider-family is the least popular of the big superhero families, unlike Batman ,Superman,Flash or Green Lantern no one give a fuck about other spider heroes besides Peter Parker, many people want Dick Grayson to be Batman and Wally to return as the flash but no one besides bendis want Miles to replace Parker.

Why you like Miles if you know that he has no own personality?

If they do kill him then he's going to die in Peter's arms. It'll be his Jason Todd.

never mind then

Removing the token negro isn't enough. Actually they could keep him. The main issue is that Marvel still sticks to that retarded vision that that Spider-Man must be "forever young" and "relatable to younger audiences".

Don't you mean said 'Press S to spit' ?

Miles is getting an animated movie, Marvel will still push him. With any luck he may stop being a boring shitter now but that's probably too hopeful.

Yeah Riri is right fucked now that Bendis isn't around to protect her. But this is Marvel we care about, they care more about shallow diversity and leeching off the MCU instead of well-written stories and characters.

>Spider-family is the least popular of the big superhero families, unlike Batman ,Superman,Flash or Green Lantern

Probably because the Spider-family doesn't really feel like a family. It just feels like a group of of same-powered people. They don't have the kind of relationships and bonds that the Batfamily, Superfamily, or Flashfamily have. The Spider-family also doesn't work because Marvel won't let Peter grow up.

>The Spider-family also doesn't work because Marvel won't let Peter grow up.
The spider family doesn't work because the entire point in the first place was that he got his powers from a freak accident that was highly improbable. It's a major characterization of the character, that he got great power by freak accident and didn't fully understand the great responsibility that should come with it. Having multiple spider people running around that don't step from him directly (ie clones and children) completely ruins the novelty of it and just comes off as cheap honestly. It's like in Kingdom Hearts where they introduced multiple keyblade wielders, completely ruins the entire point of Sora.

>It's like in Kingdom Hearts where they introduced multiple keyblade wielders, completely ruins the entire point of Sora.

waste part is Sora doesn't even get to be a Keyblade Master for all that he his done but rather his friend (who fell to darkness once) gets to be one.

>cancelled like 3 times due to low sales
>only brought back bc her fans "really csred about her"
>but not enough to actually buy her book

look man i like her too, but you cant really say that shes THAT popular

>Aqua and Terra have to hit some balls to become keyblade masters.
>Sora has to save seven worlds all while being puppeteer by Xehenort into being his dark pawn.
>Let's completely ignore the fact that he killed this guy twice when two keyblade masters, one potential keyblade master, and one keyblade wielder couldn't beat him a single time.
Yen Sid is the biggest fucking prick in the series.

>yfw Benis somehow manages to break reality and transport Miles to DC

Who? Seriously who is up to that task?

If they rework his character and let him have his own enemies/allies/personality than maybe this will be the Best thing to come out of Bendis’ departure

Oh and maybe Peter will finally be allowed to come out of Marvel’s exile zone and reclaim his chad throne of one of the best comic book heros

Most Underrated post here tbqh

>maybe Peter will finally be allowed to come out of Marvel’s exile zone and reclaim his chad throne of one of the best comic book heroes
Slott writes Peter Parker, not Bendis. Miles has nothing to do with Slott turning Peter into a manbaby

FUCK I forgot about this

Good riddance.
Press S to shit on his grave

S

I wonder who is going to write him? God, It isn't slott.

(My wishlist)
Thompson
Yost
And whoever is writing ms. marvel.

Normies actually like Miles.

Riri however is getting them bad PR.

Now that he's gone we might actually get Peter mentoring Miles as his sidekick, from what I understand Slott wanted to do that and Kelly wanted more Miles to appear in Spider-Man and Deadpool but Bendis said no because he said Kelly disrespected the character.

Honestly I expect things to shape up around Marvel now that that ego maniac isn't around bothering people any more

>getting his own movie
MCU or Sony?

I'll never understand how someone thought naming a character rere got though

Arena didn't end up killing off all of them, just a few. So pick your top three candidatez carefully.

Sony. Miles' death is pretty much confirmed.

Why? He's not dead, now he can finally live

>Now Riri is going to vanish, definitely.
Yes please

I fucking hate the totem shit.

>"oppress me, Ms. Teacher"
>"I-I don't think it's a good idea"
>"trust me, just do it"
>"Ok. G-get out of my class, trying to educate niggers is the same as cutting a rock with a butter knife. Good enough?"
>"WAHH"
And the next day there's a city-wide scandal with the teacher being fired.

Fucking lost it hahahaha.

CHANGE HIS NAME

youtu.be/XU7gnMSzf_c

I'm curious, will they kill him and Riri off? I honestly don't like either character much. (Not to mention that Marvel did their best to ditch the X-Men and the FF when they didn't have the rights.)

I can't wait for someone to take out Riri, now her invulnerability is gone.