PANIC

Are we being DDOS'ed right now?

Website is running super slow on both mobile and wifi here

Other urls found in this thread:

downrightnow.com/twitter
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
liveatc.net/search/?icao=KJFK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm guessing yes since we're probably going down a very dangerous path for the Clinton campaign. Pretty damning emails being found.

They're trying, site's reading down half the time for me.

Final boss mode

Thank God, I thought I was the only one getting terrible response times.

All other boards are going smooth though, can you ddos a single board in particular?

Very slow for me too. Wikileaks keeps going down as well.

Holy shit it's not just me? It could just be coincidence I guess.

Maybe we had a sudden rush of visitors.

Maybe something fugged up somewhere

well there is also extremely high traffic right now

but wikileaks reported random outage a few minutes ago, and Sup Forums has been going slow too.

lots of cross traffic between those two sites might just be clogging up the 'tubes, or we might be getting DDOS'd

or both

Same for me, updating this thread just took 10 sec for 2 new replies.

It is a sign.

Gents, we are all going to be suicided.

See you on the other side.

Yeah, same for me. Those kikes over at Washington are probably DDOSing us lmfao

Yes. Don't give up, keep on investigating.

me too

IF YOU'RE READING THIS MESSAGE YOU ARE TH

def means this is the shit that takes her down asap

It actually asked me to "retry for a live version" so Sup Forums was COMPLETELY down by itself for a bit, this was 5 minutes ago.

Can confirm DDoS is happening.

Thank the CTR. They are shutting this site down.

it crashes when i click catalog

Back to normal

Wikileaks as well

Thats no enemy, its reinforcements lads

Same here in spicville both on mobile and desktop
I'm scared anons so fucking scared

Looks like it's OK now. Next time, though...

Same. But I think it's cloudflare getting buttfucked.

The EWO threads are dead, no new ones except for the CTR Shill clones. All the anons digging for information either stopped talking or were informed by their comrades that they had to flee.

Wikileaks and Sup Forums are both getting DDOS'd.

It's happening.

If you see Valkyries, tell them "No Oculo opens without scorn, for Our Eyes see your crimes, and we repay them in kind."

I'll see you anons in Valhalla.

Outtakes confirmed.
Hansland reporting

website is running super slow right now, wikileaks gives a 502 gateway error for me still, both happened right after the email dropped which discussed those two dudes being killed by Hillary

Phase One of the Russian attack that the US government said could happen

>It's babies first site slowdown
You guys really can't hide that you are new, can you?

No.

Yes, I believe so. Almost impossible to post from Mobile. Took me more than 6 tired to post this.

twitter looks like its down now too

I get bad ssl handshakes when linking to the leaks

WHAT
THE
FUCK

can confirm, can't reload feed on mobile

Twitter is definitely being fucky, i'm trying to get into predictit and can't.

>wikileaks down for a while
>Sup Forums down for a while
>twitter down now

Would need to know what else is done to say for sure, but if it isn't a problem with their servers we are probaly looking at another attack on DNS providers.

weird it was only Sup Forums down for me, other boards i was on were ok for me

might be another ddos attack like we had a month ago

Anyone who can get into wikileaks. I was told of something like project pelican or operation pelican involving some port in Florida leased to snack bar types. Anyone know of this thing ? Heard clinton had her slimey claws all over it.

Twitter is down. or there's a disruption

downrightnow.com/twitter

ITS THE RUSSIANS GUYS REMEMBER THIS
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

the master plan is coming together now. get ready to fight my friends.

I've been having issues. And yes, twitter is down for me also.

This.

Ooga booga, m8s.

Twitter is down here. My brother also checked its down for him

Is it happening?

Twitter is also Down Here as well. I still can't post here easily either. Takes 4or 5 times before my post goes thru.

Actually a DDOS on DNS providers makes kind of sense, considering wikileaks was sure that the last one was done by supporters becaused they killed Assanges internet. Maybe someone is pissed about the FBI decision

>Twitter.com is DOWN for everyone.

PANIC

RUSSIA STOP HACKING US

REEEEEEE

TWITTER IS DOWN EVERYWHERE!!!

We've gone too far, anons, we've seen things we shouldn't have, we know too much!

No... I'll fight. Come and fucking get me you CTR Shill Jew funded niggers.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!
VINCE FOSTER!!!!!!

wikileaks was down also

Is....Is Russia entering Plan B due to the FBI news?

Something will happen

>wikileaks down
>twitter down
>Sup Forums getting DDoS'd or DNS attacked intermittently
>CTR going full slide mode on page 0

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Tweeter is broked...

twitter is slow as fuck. maybe they're being DDOSed.

Things were slow for me a while ago, but now Sup Forums's fast again. Twitter, however, is unresponsive. And wikileaks is kill.

is no one paying attention to this?
the writing is on the wall guys

Lain save us from this DDoS

TWITTER IS DOWN, TOO

HOLY SHIT

see you all on the other side

It was slow for a bit but its fine now. Not "happening" no one cares about what 400lbs hackers do on the internet on their moms basement

Alright anons, who wants to actually fucking live for something before we get suicided?

N O G O D S
N O M A S T E R S

You stupid goy have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

wasnt there a thread yesterday about OP telling us to get the fuck out of chicago because someone was gonna detonate an EMP and knock out internet as well?? hmm....

it was supposed to happen today too.

Suck my cock, you nigger.

TH
ICC?
THICC
H
I
C
C

Nice ID, SEXbun

I tweeted about the Vince Foster murder and it got a lot of RT's.

Twitter won't open. Afraid my account is suspended and a Clinton hitman is headed my way.

Hold me Sup Forums

Fuck forgot pic

Im in Chicago now

everything is fine

>All other boards are going smooth though
All of Sup Forums was down earlier. You've got to also remember Sup Forums is one of the most active boards.

Do you have any guns?

If so, gather them, ammo, and enough food for a week. This is our war.

Godspeed.

Twatter is down user

Hey there sexbun, plz be my ai gf

Tons of major sites getting ddos ATM. Twitter is down, Wiki leaks is also down

Have any minor happenings taken place in New York just now?

Baja California giving them almost citizenship to africans if they work
Twitter is down
People trying to kill Trump
Pedophile circles

this world is getting fucked up each year

>Be most powerful govt in the world
>Resort to DDOS on sites you don't like
wtf are they retarded?

It's all cloudflare's fault

It's happening hourly.

Tons of sites like what exactly?

Twitter is down for me but wikileaks works just fine. Pol might be slow but it's one of the largest boards and nothing else seems to be having any issues.

t. Some fedora face LARPing as CTR

Wiki up now. Was down for a few though for sure.

None that i know of. Live like 5 minutes away from JFK and am enjoying the tobacco jew outside. Bit chilly but that's all.

We have a citywide threat from """"""""al queda"""'""""" for today and tomorrow though...

Ah gotcha. Weird. Wonder if any other social media sites will go down today...

You're stupid. Go away.

I just heard nukes being loaded. It's happening

Actually i guess I'm not seeing or hearing any air traffic overhead at all. Usually planes take off or come in for landing near this direction every few minutes.

Kinda spooky how quiet it is...

If you're still here can you check to see what flight traffic is like around the NYC area right now?

No delays reported. I check New York regularly and it's usually much busier, but it's probably the time of day.

liveatc.net/search/?icao=KJFK

The ATC feed is currently topping the chart with the most listeners. It's fairly active but I can't make out anything that people are saying.

We need a Ham Radio user to help us find better airwaves.