Why can't I, a black man, vote for Trump without being considered a coon or an Uncle Tom?

Why can't I, a black man, vote for Trump without being considered a coon or an Uncle Tom?

I voted on Friday and my mom refuses to speak to me, while my dad is disappointed but respects my opinion. I'm keeping this to myself around my friends and coworkers because I don't want to alienate myself and have my car fucked with.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dr-martin-luther-kings-niece-endorses-donald-trump-believe-many-things-hes-saying/
youtube.com/watch?v=ua1EUikmzMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I were to guess, black communities are more tight nit than white or asian ones, so if there is a dissenting opinion, that dissenter is ostracized.

Because the media decided to paint Trump supports as racists and bigots instead of people who are fed up with the current system.

>Why can't I, a black man, vote for Trump without being considered a coon or an Uncle Tom?

Well, because Trump's fans want to see you hanging from a tree, dear.

Your parents are racists.

Because you're surrounded by niggers.

>Trump supporters want to see other Trump supporters hanging from a tree

Airtight logic. I'm always happy when I see minorities supporting Trump instead of buying into the propaganda.

In modern america there are things that can be done and things that can't be done.

If Trump gave the order to hang black people to the military or the people, he would be impeached before he could finish the sentence.

Meanwhile, if Hillary secretly swept in a law to up the incarcerations of black fathers in for-profit prisons, while simultainously flooding their communities with drugs from across the border, to quickly take over their kids (which are now out of control due to single mothers)...

Then Clinton can literally cuck millions of black people, not only dooming them, but their kids and their kid's kids.

The problem is the black statistics really do speak for themsleves. OFCOURSE those with a statistically lower IQ would fall for this shit over and over; Why else do you think Clinton does this to them, and not to say the Chinese?

Go ask reddit, you fucking nigger.

Because you are a traitor to your monkey-race and have just brought the deportation of your people back to Africa one step closer.

Because liberals are the true racists.

Because only an amazing cuck would vote for a man with zero respect for non-whites.

You mean the current system of racial equality and multiculturalism, right?

> Why can't I, a black man....

>while my dad is ...

now we know you are lying

Welcome to the world of redpilled saints. Brainwashed morons outnumber us, so we must endure until one day we rise up.

The current system is corrupt, in case you haven't noticed.

>current system of racial equality and multiculturalism
Racial antagonization is pushed more than "equality," and multiculturalism is a failure and not at all concerned equality.

Because being a Democrat is cultural for black people. That's why 98% of your race sides with them.

the same reason you can't vote for republicans in general.

Blacks are only allowed to be black, as defined by the book of Blackness.

>Meanwhile, if Hillary secretly swept in a law to up the incarcerations of black fathers in for-profit prisons, while simultainously flooding their communities with drugs from across the border, to quickly take over their kids (which are now out of control due to single mothers)...
wait, is that part of Hillary's agenda? if so....

Tell your family Dr. Martin Luther King's niece is also supporting Trump and the democratic party originally set up Jim Crow laws, and it was the republican party under Lincoln that ended slavery.

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dr-martin-luther-kings-niece-endorses-donald-trump-believe-many-things-hes-saying/

You are not being Cucked Op. Trump is legitimately the better candidate, and he is not a racist. Mike Tyson is his friend and he dated Kara Young. They just want to paint him that way to shill from Hillary's former kkk mentor.

Because blacks are full of hate and unable to grasp abstract concepts. Whether this is biological or a result of generations of welfare dependence which effectively retarded entire black communities, I don't know.

Because blacks are still slaves, only mental ones. The difference is that the bounty hunters dragging the slaves back to the mental plantation is other blacks themselves. SEE: CRAB MENTALITY.

Blacks are also known to be short-sighted, narrow minded, and overly sensitive with social issues and politics. They are not open to blacks thinking, acting, walking, talking, independantly without their collective approval. Your parents are typical negroes who only go with the black flow because its easier but you, my friend, are more independanty broad-minded and are moving against the current.

Blacks don't celebrate diversity, especially mental diversity, among themselves. Whites are very diverse among themselves. They have: nerds, jocks, goths, comic geeks, video game geeks, hobbiest, sports enthusiest, hikers, car/motorcycle enthusiest, campers, historians, poets, mechanics, engineers, scientist, anthropoligist, etc.

Blacks have...well.?....just niggers. Blacks don't encourage one another to expand. That's why that category up above doesn't apply to blacks. Maybe to you, a brave one, but not to them.

you're thought of as an uncle tom because a very vocal part of Trump's supporters openly hate black people and wish they could literally lynch you for looking at them

for pretty much the same reason in reverse, it makes sense for white people to be concerned about anyone supporting BLM, given that a vocal share of the BLM supporters call for death to white people

calling you an uncle tom or coon is them basically calling you a cuck in the way Sup Forums uses it. like it or not, this race is largely being driven by tribalist identity politics, this has the effect of oversimplifying people's conception of why someone might choose to vote for Clinton or Trump. In many people's mind, a vote for either candidate implies that you support any and all ancillary groups related to the candidate, in the case of Trump, that means legitimizing the kind of white supremacists I mentioned before, who would call to have you lynched without hesitation.

tl;dr for people too lazy to read, I'm not stating my own personal thoughts that A implies B, but rather that a large number of people believe that A implies B and that is where their attitudes about the election and your candidate choice come from.

Because liberals are racists, and they see nonwhites as fetishistic totems that grant them special nonwhiteness based power

>the media decided to paint Trump supports (sic) as racists and bigots

look around you man, i don't think anyone has to stretch the truth to convince you that, for the most part, racists are Trump supporters (Being a white racist -> supporting Trump), even if the converse doesn'tt necessarily hold (Supporting Trump -> racism)

>implying being chinese doesn't grant you the ability to harness chi

reality really does have a liberal bias after all

Wrong! I bid good tidings and MAGAs to all my nonwhites on the Trump train. You race-baiting race traitors and other assorted libshits, however, can do deserve to be strung up.

CTRing this hard

Also OP,respond to prove you're not LARPing

POO IN LOO

kill yourself nigger

Your moms and pops are blue pilled corn balls tbqh

>any of those
>real issues

>wanting to welcome immigrants

Because black people (and to a lesser extent, native americans, beaners, and asians) aren't allowed to have opinions that extend beyond the color of their skin.

Malcolm X was right. Fuck the system. Drain the swamp. Vote Trump.

M A G A
A
G
A

Because you ARE a fucking coon. Voting for a man who was successfully sued for racial discrimination. A man who is accusing african americans of voter fraud with no evidence. A man who dog-whistles to the KKK.

Even the retardeds have the right to vote.

It is possible that there were jews that voted for Hitler.

just kill yourself already dirty nigger

Trump is great for blacks. Hillary is terrible. Beyond the general problems with the Democratic Plantation, we have
>black women get nearly half of all abortions in this country despite being 10-15% of the woman population
>taxes on businesses are bad for black business owners
>obamacare is bad for black small business owners
>illegals don't steal white jobs
>the patriotic negro will die in oil wars
>clintons literally known for locking up niggers
>second amendment protects the black man or woman's ability to defend herself from the black community, which is known for chimping out and killing people
>american nationalism is great for real americans (anglos and blacks are the only real americans); consider that the last time blacks actually told each other they were beautiful and should be educated was when they were black american nationalists

I get that you know all this. My point is, don't be discouraged. Your parents are the stupid coons, not you.

get out CTR

so why does BLM exist then?

>can't refute statements
>accuse poster of being a shill
>as if the Clinton camp knows what the fuck Sup Forums is, much less cares enough to CTR

What racial discrimination was that?

If you're going to answer with the "no black tenants" thing, see yourself out

this is the best answer you're gonna get OP, desu

Average black american iq = 85

Combine that with tribalist instincts exploited by cynical identity politics, weaponized mass media, burn-it-to-the-ground rhetoric and you have a recipe for rabid in-group/out-group dynamics.

shut up you SHART IN MART burgetfat

Is there some reason that his no black tenants lawsuit is irrelevant? He did settle out of court, but that's not a win or an exoneration. The plaintiffs were successful.

thanks sempai the validation means a lot

>1 post by OP
>exact same topic and image has been posted, word for word, multiple times this weekend

Why do you stupid fucks keep falling for this shit? Internet is getting DDOSd and topics about the podesta child trafficking are being slid. Stop circle jerking in a copypasted race bait thread you retards!

that's totally fucked man. A political choice is all it is, a choice. God bless man I really do think you made the right decision.

>tight nit
what a pleasant substitute for what you really meant to say

You could always point out to them all the liberals who are claiming they'll leave the US if Trump is elected. Remark that just like in the Civil War, Democrats are trying to secede because they've been told they're not allowed to enslave people anymore.

when trump wins, blacks who votes trump instantly lose credit as a trump supporter.
at that point onwards, theyre niggers like every single coon in america

protip: philando registered as a republican

Trump loves the African-Americans and no one will do more for African-Americans and inner cities than Trump. Your friends and family sound pretty dumb not believing Trump. You're the smart one it seems.

the lower level intelligence blacks are gullible and retarded as fuck.
these are the kind of niggers that'll vote for someone who openly says he'll deport every single black to africa and wishes the boat to sink midway because they think he's just joking around.

that's how dumb the nigger in the op is.

And this is the point where you realise that blacks are still slaves owned by the Democrats.

>Hey Jerome, whatcha doin?

You're an intelligent black man. Democrats don't like those.

i think theyre one of those smarter niggers that pretty much know trump's sucking up to them for votes.
they're fully aware once trump wins they're just the average nigger like every other nigger in the us, voted trump or not.
now, trump supports cops and wants the BLM to be registered as a terrorist group...

Why would they lose credit as a Trump supporter? Do their values suddenly disappear?

BLM doesn't do shit for blacks. It's funded by Soros, get a grip.

the liberals dont like people having choices despite allegedly supporting diversity. if you want to claim to not be a man or a woman they are all for it if you disagree with their stance on any topic your a problem that needs to die

This thread pretty explains why black people or any minority would not in million years vote for Trump. If you're black and voting for Trump then that is sad.

It's the box the democrats have put you in.

The sooner black people understand that the better.

>someone who openly says he'll deport every single black to africa and wishes the boat to sink midway because they think he's just joking around.

You're the only dumb nigger here if you think anybody believes the ridiculous shit you're spouting.

> If you're black and voting for Trump then that is sad

Why? You literally have no argument. CTR is getting nervous that minorities might not want to stay on the Democratic plantation anymore.

imagine this.

If the nigger in the OP get shot one day for being black after trump wins, he'll come complaining here saying things got worse for blacks and the trump cucks will laugh at him for being born a nigger, a dumbass nigger for voting trump and will tell him to go kill himself for not paying the officer that shot him reparations for wasting his bullets on a dirty coon

dumbass nigger

MEDIA SILENT As tens of thousands of black people march against Hillary Clinton around the country
youtube.com/watch?v=ua1EUikmzMs

Black Trump supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

I'm white but I feel you. I live in the bay area and have only told one friend that I'm voting Trump. I haven't even told my girlfriend of 18 months. She hates Hillary but is still voting for her because Trump is an "idiot and sexist." My family, all of whom are unionized teachers, would probably disown me if I came out of the closet.
Being alt right is truly counter-culture, desu.

Why are you so racist?

Nobody cares about your bizarre jerkoff fantasies, retard.

smart niggers can detect black pandering bullshit lies a mile away. smarter than average nigger can see blatant lies like what trump said almost immediately.

the op is one of those niggers we'll all laugh our assess off when he got beat up by whites for being born a nigger after trump wins. dumb niggers like these never learns

this right here desu
i'm still amazed that you guys even wonder about this at all

it's like if i asked "what is so wrong by wanting to watch my wife fuck other men while i jack off at the same time?"

Trying way too hard.

>smart niggers can detect black pandering bullshit lies a mile away

Then why would they vote for Clinton?

Why would a non-cuck respect non-whites? I think you have this backwards, darky.

keep your fantasies to yourself pedro, and build the fucking wall. niggers need a hand up, not a handout! once they get their shit together we can send em all back to africa, then make mexico spain again!

>why are you so racist?
I said "we" are going to laugh our assess off when the nigger in the op got shot for being black and complained here after Trump wins.

"We" includes me. I fucking hate lying. Just preparing myself for the biggest laugh in my life.
Dumbass nigger.

>nigger pandering
>Trump
>not clinton

$O.O2 DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Clinton is a cuck to the minorities. She spams spanish in her twitter and supports BLM 100%.

Trump did nothing of the above.

Trump made me slightly less racist after seeing so many blacks support him

you literally have no argument and anything you say can easily be refuted.

Which means she's the one pandering, dipshit. She gives no fucks about them beyond their votes.

>dear

Fat dyke detected.

Blacks love their democrat slave masters

It make no sense man.
Voting for the anti-establishment candidate over the epitome of corrupt elite candidate makes you an uncle tom? It's craziness.
Reality is, people just like to call each other names, whether they make sense or not. White Trump voters are "bigots", blacks Trump voters are "uncle toms".
It's basically just anger stemming from lack of knowledge and understanding. The TV crafted their reality and they just regurgitate it.

Man, you dont know what the fuck you sayin nigga. Trump's gangster as fuck homie. What kinda bitch nigger would vote for a white woman to be their president anyway? Pffft and you call OPs ass a coon. BAKA You the real coon nigga.

she panders but she's not lying. her presidency is actually good for the minorities.

trump, no. smart niggers know how to detect charlatans.

A fucking cuck like you should just rot in your slum.

hillary voter here

do whatever you want bro

>she panders but she's not lying. her presidency is actually good for the minorities.
[citation needed]

What are you expecting "tight nit" to be a substitute for? "Ghetto"? If so, then surely your mom has a ghetto pussy, because that shit is tight nit as fuck.

Good for which minorities? She wants to raise taxes for the middle class.

Settling out of court means "this is quicker and cheaper than going to court, now don't talk to me or my son ever again."
How exactly do you prove racial discrimination? Unless the the Trumps literally sent a letter saying "we're not letting you in because you're a coon" then they have no evidence.

nope. im not sucking the white man's dick.
you are. go die for them. go give the nearest white all your stuff too. fucking cuck.

Libs have lied to, cheated and manipulated blacks for so long now that they simply follow the Democrats like abused wives.

Because minorities have been so happy the past 8 years.
Yep, not a single complaint from any minority group in all these years.

I'm actually curious on what you think he meant. The use of "tight nit" in the context of his sentence makes sense.

Always vote for what you believe in not for who you're told to believe in