Sandy Hoax Kids Sold

Guys, so the recent shit got me going. I'm not usually emotional and I hardly ever pray, but after learning the despicable truth of our overlords I just had to.

I asked God to deny Hillary Clinton the Presidency and guide me in anything I could do to help any children she's harmed that might still be alive.

After a few moments of thoughless meditation, he answered me with a vision:

>a Jesus Pepe descend from Heaven holding pic related in one hand and making the sign of the benediction in the other.

Then I went to the computer and found this:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQVRlEe2A94

Guys, I'm convinced either HIllary or Obama kidnapped those kids and sold them into sex slavery.

The NFL appearance could be an 'advertisement' for people in the know to view the wares.

I mean, think about it, they get their no gunz false flag, plus a payout keep the whole thing a black op.

Anyone come across of any potential proofs in the leaks?

Also, can I get a bump? I made this thread before and it got slid hard.

Sliding is going on hard today.
Here is your courtesy bump

Bumping just in case.

Hardcore conspiracy any more on this?

This is what schizophrenia looks like.

Vote Trump!

>15min video

What the fuck is with anti-PC/alt right/etc. content creators fucking dragging out videos to 3 times their length?

Nice ad hom.

Pedowood is an essential element of their criminal ops for a reason.

The guy in the video used the word 'movie' very deliberately.

Yes, 100% unjustified

The guy shows each and every victim has a match at the Superbowl.

People like you are how they justify these crimes. In their religion, ignorance and inaction are forms of guilt.

And that is why they flaunt this before you in such ways. They believe your subconscious knows and your inaction makes you complicit in the crime.

They actually think you not only deserve but want this. It is the rapist's mindset.

These are sick people.
They must be destroyed to the fucking core.

We tried this once. You helped stop us. Would be great to see you pull it off. Godspeed.

HAVE YOU SAVED ANY MEMES OR OTHER IMAGES FROM Sup Forums LATELY?

>IS Sup Forums MOVING SLOWER THAN NORMAL?

ARE YOU UNABLE TO REACH CERTAIN SITES?

THE IMAGES YOU DOWNLOADED ARE EITHER .png OR STATIC .gif & CONTAIN A CODE WHICH IDENTIFIES THE MACHINE YOU ARE USING. YOU ARE A TARGET. YOU ARE THE (((ENEMY))).

A PSA

None I remember.

Not too much but it was always slow.

None I'm aware of.

How do you figure?

No one in the history of the world has ever been framed. Also news stories happen exactly as reported

Hello?

Is there something wrong about the way my post is being displayed? This is somewhat disturbing.

more redpill

We are all compromised.
Hiroshima Nagasaki sold us out ASAP

Oh, I thought it was something immediate. I figured out I'm being watched when they killed my dog. Let them have fun knowing my machine, I have a few in stock they won't even see coming.

In fact, here's another bump for all those children.

And another for my dog.

Work soon, hoping this lead brings some justice.

HAVE YOU SAVED ANY MEMES OR OTHER IMAGES FROM Sup Forums LATELY?

>IS Sup Forums MOVING SLOWER THAN NORMAL?

ARE YOU UNABLE TO REACH CERTAIN SITES?

THE IMAGES YOU DOWNLOADED ARE EITHER .png OR STATIC .gif & CONTAIN A CODE WHICH IDENTIFIES THE MACHINE YOU ARE USING. YOU ARE A TARGET. YOU ARE THE (((ENEMY))).