What would happen if Doomguy had to fight the DC or Marvel version of Hell?

What would happen if Doomguy had to fight the DC or Marvel version of Hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnBW1PHkCPg
youtube.com/watch?v=FLoOBv0biFI&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=_AU5vbga51c&t=1s
wiki.crygaia.org/view/Lore:The_Hell_Dimensions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trigon killed by a revenant with anger issues and in need of therepy. Doomguy, would kick so much infernal ass his boots would start to smell like Demon Butt.

Pretty much that.

Depend on the writer. Shitty hipster writer probably try do hipster shit but rule of thumb is do what doomguy do best.
He is the hell walker. He walk over hell.
Dude been gifted by the seraphim and the classic "humanity vs evil "

Morningstar would probably laugh his ass off as he sees the Doomguy fucks everything up. He never really cared that much about the dammed.

Mephisto would shit his pants, that's for sure

He'd wallow in DC's hell for eternity. He'd get tricked by Mephisto to leave and destroy Marvel's Earth because he wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Semi relevant

It would be an awesome fight, but too bad for spawn that the doom slayer is a holy weapon, one of the few things that can get him. However, I honestly dont know how doomguy is supposed to deal with someone so agile. would be a great fight to watch

Doomguy's pretty fast. I think he may be able to comfortably take Spawn without getting burned too badly, but you are right, it would be an intense fight

Doomguy is the Bane of Demons
Samus Aran is the Bane of Aliens

the multiverse is fucked if they are hanging out together

I didn't know I wanted this

Real talk I can't see any way a Doomguy vs X franchise's Hell/equivalent can end without Doomguy utterly stomping them into the ground.

Fucker's not gonna let anyone stand in the way of sating his demonic hateboner.

>harmless demons who are just stupid

They would be the bro-est couple ever.

As much as I love Doomguy, how exactly is he supposed to deal with something like this? Against big burly meat demons that use claws and teeth to fight of course he'll come out on top, but how does he deal with magic bullshit?

On that note is Metroid Dreadnought dead or did anything ever come of it beyond that demo?

super shotgun > magic bullshit

he already deals with magic bullshit, this would be his reaction

Bitch term to oblivion on and his personal tumblr, its a meme at this rate that he quits his projects during the middle of its lifespan

even fucking demonsteele is dead and he planned to add someone else

Shame, it was kinda fun. At least the cannon is functional.

>how exactly is he supposed to deal with something like this?

Rip and tear.

Depends on the nature of the seraphim's blessing. The Corrax tablets describe him as being "Unbreakable, Incorruptible, [and] Unyielding." one must have incredible mental fortitude to withstand hell for so long, and when you have that kind of gumption suddenly boosted by heavenly powers, you're looking at a force to be reckoned with. any attempts to manipulate his mind control or charm him would fall on its ass like a fat kid doing a backflip. Curses and hexes would be fruitless because of the seraphic blessing. Offensive magic on the other hand, would be tough for him to deal with. Dormammu would need to pull a lot of shit to keep him at bay, especially considering Hell's M.O. of absorbing dimensions very well mirrors his own.

There's also the crucible, and whatever cosmic power it is capable of wielding. We know little about it, other than the fact that it can channel and harness power beyond one's wildest dreams, as we see it curtail the power of the Well, the Wraiths who were once Gods, into itself.

>Captain Marvel, BJ, and possibly Doomguy share the same first and middle names, and initials

What if Billy Batson turned into Terror Billy when he yelled Shazam?

>metroid's getting ahold of hell energy

The same thing that happened in DOOM. Nonstop rampage through hell until they can seal him somehow, likely in some way that makes him sound unreasonably badass, possibly involving DOOM himself

well he seems to be at the very least postponed by being teleported to another dimension repeatedly

So would he transform into a disembodied head or would he still have the body?

probably just regular old BJ

Disembodied head is the ancestor, The Amazing Screw On Head.

He would win.

He rips and tears until it is done

On a somewhat related note, what are some comics that're just as batshit insane and brutal as the doom comic?

Anything written by Pat Mills.

I wonder if anyone's done a Spawn mod? You could easily turn Pinky demons into Violators and such.

For Doom Guy,Trigon is literally a slightly bigger Baron of Hell,easily dealt with a few super shotgun blasts to the face and a chainsaw

chaos serpent from hexen is basically already violator

who has more hatred in their guts, Doomguy or Black Manta?

Black Manta's hate is mor eor less directed at one person

Doomguy's is directed at all of hell itself.
Not only that, but the fruits of his hatred have been so abundant, that he has become Hell's literal boogeyman, killing demons through eons, time and time again.

Manta's a crazy son of a bitch, but he's hard pressed to put as much fear into Aquaman as Doomguy puts into Hell

Something easily remedied, considering that his soul is damned by the fact that he chose Hell, meaning that even death is in no way a detriment.

Über; it's an absolute gore-fest most of the time. No demons, though.

Luther Strode is pretty gorey, no demons tho

Would their offspring repopulate the known universe?

any comics like doom or quake or etc

You're asking for two entirely different things, user, Doom is heavy metal fun times, quake is industrial gothic grimdark

Quake champions comics, 3rd edition will be out later this month

But what about Injustice where Trigon has been toppled and replaced with Scorpion?

having been playing it a lot, I'd be interested in seeing Doomguy in The Secret World's version of Hell.

I'm sure he'd do fine, honestly. Even with The Filth (which actually doesn't seem to be an issue there).

youtube.com/watch?v=jnBW1PHkCPg

youtube.com/watch?v=FLoOBv0biFI&t=7s

youtube.com/watch?v=_AU5vbga51c&t=1s

wiki.crygaia.org/view/Lore:The_Hell_Dimensions

Similar Skeleton, different meat

that page is like an example of why cyberpunk died as a genre

so is NuDOOM a continuation or what

Highly hinted
Doom Slayer in Quake Champions has a rabbit's foot he holds onto

Who wins?

Stalemate, but I'd have to give Doomguy the advantage.

I've never played one of her games, but I do know that they entail a lot of CUH-RAYZY antics that could easily give Doomguy an unforeseen challenge

>Western bloodnguts cool versus Eastern anime cuh-razy cool

Sounds like fun.

Both.
Marriage.

>Doomguy
>A man who has given up his salvation to eternally punish and torment Hell itself

Marrying:

>Bayonetta
>A witch who indulges in dark magic, sourced presumably from hell.

I dunno about that, user

>Offensive magic on the other hand, would be tough for him to deal with

His armor absorbs hell energy in the game so I imagine that while magic would damage him, he could also use it to repower

Only if it's laden with Argent/Hell energy. This is basically how Glory Kills work. Demon blood fuels him. The suit is designed for that exact purpose.

>"THEY KNEW HE WOULD COME, AS HE ALWAYS HAD, AS EH ALWAYS WOULD< TO FEAST ON THE BLOOD OF THE WICKED. FOR HE ALONE COULD DRAW STRENGTH FORM HIS FALLEN FOES."

this is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums, but Berserk

It has demons, and a protagonist who is literally powered by how angry he is at demons. It starts out pretty edgy but give it time

Would samus be okay with it?

Also user , Impse is canon if you pro-"all WADS are canon"

The real question would be, Who would win, Manta if he saw Doomguy as Aquaman, or Doomguy if he saw Black Manta as a demon?

that is a dumb fucking question.

also, Doomguy

either way Hell is fucked

Doomguy is cosmic tier

Well I mean, i'm tempted to say Manta, but...

come on, son

Doomguy is powerguy or powerman however that meme goes for demons.
If it's a demon, Doomguy wins. Period.
Also most things that aren't demons. It has to be pretty broken-tier powerful to beat Doomguy.

>genocides entire species
>single handedly holds galactic armies in a full nelson
>regains health and ammo by killing
>covered in armor from head to toe and a mobile arsenal of incredible power
>has a great series of games
>has a gun for a hand
Samus is the perfect women

arch-viles are basically magic, so I'm sure Doomguy will do fine.

official tier list
>Samus and Doom Guy
>Samus and Captain Falcon
>Samus and Solid Snake
>Samus and Captain King

pretty much this

Would he need constantines help ever?

And way, way, way down the list, just beneath Samus and Pikachu, you find Samus and Megaman.

>Samus and Captain Falcon
It's probably safe to assume Doom Guy would obliterate Captain Falcon, then?

Not sure, but a team up would be amazing

this honestly

He'd rip and tear until it was done

>blazcowicz inner monologue voice
>Met my son's son.
>Hell of a fighter.
>couldn't see his face, saw my face on the helmet.
>He got a himself a space girl. Blonde and strong.
>Walking gun with an angel's smile. A Fighter out of this world.
>Never heard him talk. Don't need to.... I'm gonna be grand dad.

I hope in doom5, samus amiibo works

Are the quake comics out yet?

DC Hell basically just adds "shot by Doomguy" to the ways you can get shit on.

What is this shit about calling the Steyr AUG a masterwork assault rifle anyway?

What about raven?

>their son is master chief
>they threw him in the trash
>the now homeless marathon guy from bungies shit mac doom clone finds trash chief
>"you will be the new face of fps"

Depends.
She was made to end the world, but that's not what she wants for herself. her will is aligned against the demonic, and that may be enough for ol Doomguy to spare her.

The thought of doomguy's tight choke grip aound bayonetta's neck has given me a bit of a boer. Pls help me user.

Noice

So in doom, have they ever actually confirmed it is the real hell or is it just a dimension like hell? Do souls go their when they die? Does god or any angels show up?

It's biblical, actual hell. All dimensions lead to it. Souls do go there upon death

Seraphim bless Doomguy some time between DOOM 64 and NuDOOM, so one can assume that by proxy, there are also heavenly powers at play

The "Seraphim" are literally just us players in the real world user.

I'm talking 'in-universe' here. DOOM isn't exactly super story heavy, but it's no fourth wall breaker. Remember, we're playing the game where we Rip and Tear Until it is Done, not the Friendly RPG Where Nobody has to Die. The fourth wall doesn't play that integral of a role here.

Samus and megaman is kinda popular though

>The fourth wall doesn't play that integral of a role here.
I'm just telling you what's what user. The blessings of the Seraphim are just a way of talking about how Doom fans have talked him up to be able to run faster than the rocket he fires and generally just be incredibly uber.

Its never shown in the games but might be surmised that the simple fact Doomguy *hasnt* been turned into a pillar of salt or a toad or a pool of bubbling acid is because he *cannot* be effected by such magic. He is immune to such attacks which is precisely why all we see is gross physical attacks against him, its not the most efficient tool at Hell's disposal but if its the only tool with any chance then its better than no tool at all.

I know this is obviously pure conjecture, but its hard to imagine why Hell hasn't employed such non-physical assaults on him if they would indeed function.

Where is that implied in-game though?

It's not. But we know more.

It sort of undermines the whole "Doom has a heaven!" thing. That's all. The Seraphim is the player.

>its hard to imagine why Hell hasn't employed such non-physical assaults on him if they would indeed function
Same reason why sorcerers can't defeat Conan for 50 years.

Could just be that Doom's version of Hell doesn't have magic capable of doing that, and it's all fireballs and explosions instead.

He'd rip and tear, what a stupid question.

>Trigon killed by a revenant with anger issues and in need of therepy
Scorpion's ending in Injustice?

This is blatantly false, we see how they use rituals and curses to corrupt the minds of people before they invade and transforming them into either mindless zombies are dangerous super demons.
Also, I don't remember this exactly but I'm pretty sure the lore says they have demon sorcerers in hell.