This is the most influential highest profile writer currently in Marvel

Say something nice about Based Slott.

Aaron actually.

his Arkham Asylum is better than Morrison's

More Death of Black Cat.

>influential

(You)

He looks waaaaaay better with a beard. I didn't even recognize him.

That's not Spencer.

he's more critically acclaimed than Johns will ever be

Spencer is in disgrace after Secret Empire flopped

He's actually on his way out too.

Superior Spider-Man is one of the best Spidey stories ever written

He helped Rachael Stott get in the industry - he saw her work at one of those portfolio things you get at cons, and he liked what he saw.

Fuck off slott.

Oh yeah user he definitely liked what he saw if you catch my meaning

Nah his pre-Superior stuff was crap

but Spock is the best

You must be retarded if you think Superior is anywhere close to good writing.

He stole Peter's body because Peter kept on beating the crap out of him and he was dying as a result of it

Otto did nothing wrong

I unironically agree with this.

Yeah and no one can tell Superman is Clark Kent without glasses too

>This excuses the poor writing
Doesn't Clark vibrate slightly to give the illusion that he has different features than Superman?

Influential doesn't mean good, user.

that art is shit

Yeah, something fatties figured out long ago is that beards are an excellent way to hide a double chin.

And yet still better than Ramos and Henderson.

Mr. Negative is actually a pretty decent villain.

Did Slott even make Mr. Negative? Because I'm certain it was from that time where they kept circling through writers.

I can’t believe how hard he ripped off Dr Who for Silver Surfer..

Yes, he's Slott. Remember that Slott wrote the very first issue of Brand New Day, he's been doing ASM long before he became the regular writer.

The Marvel universe would collapse if you applied real world logic to it. Like are we really supposed to believe that 9/11 and the War on Terror would have occurred the way it did in our world with the Avengers in New York? And yet somehow it did and the Iraqi war still happened in the MU as well.

So yeah in the real world people would have noticed something was up. Otto as Spidey was still a blast.

Well shit, thats all I got.

>The Marvel universe would collapse if you applied real world logic to it. Like are we really supposed to believe that 9/11 and the War on Terror would have occurred the way it did in our world with the Avengers in New York? And yet somehow it did and the Iraqi war still happened in the MU as well.
One of the more common fan theories is that Franklin Richards keeps subconsciously turning back the clock for his family and subsequently all the people tied to his family in someone (IE the entire hero community because Fantastic fucking Four) subconsciously due to him not wanting to grow up. That's why specific events in history still happen because the heroes wouldn't have been there to stop it.

But 9/11 did happen in the Marvel Universe in real time. Captain America even fought Islamic terrorists for an arc.
No need for fan theories since Ewing made the sliding timeline canon a few years ago.

They participate, but they never change those events, that's the important bit.

He's capable of coming up with good ideas for stories. He just shouldn't be the one who writes them.