What are the chances he doesn’t fuck up, becoming a fellow DChad instead?

What are the chances he doesn’t fuck up, becoming a fellow DChad instead?

None.

We are all hoping he writes Batman.

I'll give him about 6 months and see what happens. Maybe it'll stick.

Prospects are not good.

Let him write Signal. He is a midtier writter now he won't be on a big character yet.

He will fuck up, this is for certain. The question is what book is he being given.
Signal is a possibility, seems like something he'd carry on for Snyder. Steel, and the upcoming Static book are also potential candidates

Well DC, unlike Marvel, has actual editors. Maybe that's what Bendis has always needed.

The DC announcement mentioned multi-faceted so I expect more than one book. The Dark Universe stuff DC has upcoming is very Ultimate Marvel and so very Bendis so I expect him on at least one book there. Because he is still a big name in the industry I expect one big name book, and because he's prolific I wouldn't be surprised by an additional book on top of those.

If I had to guess I would say:
>one solo main universe book (either something street level Bendis-y or a female solo book)
>one big name team book - probably Legion of Super-Heroes IMO
>one Dark Universe book - I think Signal already has a creative team lined up otherwise I'd say that

Maybe DC would actually make him a better writer. Don't hold your breath, though.

Oh him and Geoff johns gonna becomes best of friends i can't wait to see him fuck marvel continuity that Geoff established

If SAM HUMPHRIES can put out a readable book at DC then anyone can

>he won't be on a big character yet
He'll be writing GL Corps or JLA within 2 years, cap this.

he did lose a lot of weight recently.
I can see Dark Universe being Bendis' personal corner of the DCU and a way for him to transition to TV/Film as it's architect, I just don't see why DC/WB would go for it he's terrible with magical characters, the pitch must have been insane.

Bendis on Swamp Thing, oh god I just threw up.

This is what DC said themselves, so I definitely see more than one book on the card. It could be all Dark Universe stuff - make Bendis the guy in charge of that - but I think that's too much to hope for.

Like, I'll just speak honestly: my impression of Bendis as a creator is that he's petty, spiteful and egotistical. I think getting to run at some big DC properties would be part of any deal.

I'd rather bet on a lotto ticket.

Oh fuck, he's not writing Sideways is he? I actually wanted to read that

Fpbp

Oh right, this is what I meant over Signal

Maybe Supergirl? It could use the lift.

>Supergirl is now black and says "Oy Vey"

fpbp as usual

It's the ultimate Rebirth test.

It is telling he lost like 70 lbs before the move. The Chad is real.

Nigger if you haven't read Bendis, don't fucking talk like you have. This is just like that "muh SJW" Marvel fuckery, where you ignore the long-standing editorial and marketing problems in favour of bitching about black people.

Before Bendis put a bunch of shitty racially-orientated characters in his books, his books still sucked dick. He was still a bad writer. The reason Riri's book is bad is not because she is black, it's because Bendis can't write for dogshit. Being black, being Jewish, being any kind of minority or race are not reasons for why something is bad.

Bendis can be a good writer provided he's kept to a street-level or noir book, and he has an editor willing to tell him no.

I'm thinking he could be great on a new series for The Question.

>The Question
N O

Bendis is capable of writing 4 books a month.

Let's be honest, no he isn't.

I think he's been on more than before. So yeah maybe he'll be on more than that.

By your metric he isn't even capable of writing 1 book a month.

I said he could write them, I didn't say he was good at it.

He's gonna turn Nightwing gay isn't he

Fuck it, I'd read his Flash

No "we" aren't you fucking mongoloid. Say that again and see your legs removed from knee.

He'll steal forty cakes.

Why?

Somewhat good. I'm willing to bet he'd be at least decent and his name will move more comics. He just needs the right title to take.

>The Question?
>Guy's called the Question?
>Really?
>The Question's kind of a weird name, don't you think?
>Damn
>The Question?

How long before he kills off Duke and replaces him with his sister who happens to be drawn just like his daughters, and she's even better at being Spotlight Han Duke was. We'll get a whole page dedicated to members of the batfamily talking about how great she is and Bruce will tell her she is that daughter he's always wanted

Not good books he cant

Zero. Absolute zero.

I'm so pissed about this because Bendis bullshit is one the main reasons I totally dropped Marvel and have been enjoying DC. He's gonna fucking ruin anything he touches.

Every character is going to get killed off for a black one know or something lame too.

Which DC character is going to get killed off and replaced with an infallible black person version while being told we're racist if we don't like it?

Who's it gonna be?