Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote to undermine decades of American superiority over Russia

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote to undermine decades of American superiority over Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
defensetech.org/2016/08/20/us-dispatches-f-22-stealth-fighters-to-intercept-syrian-aircraft/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just like you undermine decades of your mom's childless whoring

You mean the way he mined out of her uterus?

different kind of mining, you meddling jap.

>implying gibmedats and racemixing is better

That would be happening anyway

This...
Even the moosefucking leaf understands

Get out of here, you nigger-loving spick. You need to move your flag to Sweden if you're going to act like a poon.

You've really got to stand in awe of the irony of the Trumptards' hero worship of Putin.

In America, you so much as hint that a for-profit health care system is anything less than perfect, and they tar and feather you as a "commie" trying to take away their "freedom".

Meanwhile, Putin nationalizes the major energy industries, media companies, etc., while stripping freedom of speech to the bare bones, and you slackjaws can't line up to suck his dick fast enough.

You almost have to work at being that unbelievably stupid. So please accept my hearty congratulations!

And by the way, speaking of mixing, Trump sure likes mixing with the eurotrash.

Listen, trailer trash, I'm not going anywhere, and after Hillary is elected this place is going to be a lot different. You're done.

And also happens to be a vote for sanity and a stable geopolitical arena that avoids WW3, though this generation surely needs another world war to cull all the pansies and grab it by the pussy like Muhammad, pbuh, would an 8 year old bride

the pro-putin shills are retarded faggots that LARPed in high school. they are a fucking joke.

Doesn't work with open borders and nonwhites/diversity you fucking dipshit

Obama's doing a good enough job of that by himself.

youre retarded

Half of them are legitimate Russians pretending to be Americans in the first place. Putin was literally paying people to do this earlier in the year, why wouldn't they definitely be doing it hardcore now?

Russia and America are natural allies. Russians and Americans have much in common in terms of temperament and world-view. America doesn't actually have any conflicting interests with Russia. We were allies before the kikes subverted Russia in 1917, and we will be allies again after the kike influence is removed from our politics by Trump.

Russia and the U.S. are the two countries with the largest European populations, this is why kikes have prioritized their subversion and destruction. Once we are allied with Russia, the European race will dominate the planet unopposed, and the kike parasite will no longer have a powerful host to use in the pursuit of his own racial interests.

Seriously wtf happened between Turkey and Russia?

Are they allies or something now?

half-truth desu, we will always come together to make sure that europe cannot unite (world wars) but sometimes russia goes retard and tries to conquer europe.

Voting for Trump means we give middle finger to United Nations ??

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW.

>Russia and America are natural allies
Nope and we never were.
>We were allies before the kikes subverted Russia in 1917
Bolsheviks were better than monarchy.

No, we are not. They took down our plane and killed our soldiers. Erdogan apologiesed (but not too soon), and we are kinda neutral right now. But before the jet we've been good partners.

No, retard, Russia actually WANTS us to fuck up things like NATO and the UN. It's treaties we're bound to that prevent Russia from bitchslapping most of Europe cause America would be forced to get involved.

Of course you were buds, Russcucks and Muslimes, both America haters because you're jealous from living in poor shitholes.

Well I figured since that turk apologized to putin.

Do the majority of Russians still hate or dislike Turkey for what they've done to your pilots?

Are they(Russians) still pissed off about it?

Why is trump such a putin cuck

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640

>Do the majority of Russians still hate or dislike Turkey for what they've done to your pilots?
Nope, most of people don't care, the other mostly glad that we are neutral with Turkey again.

>Russia
>Turkey
>Partners

Minutely reminder. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

thats good, russia isnt really in a great postion right now

>sometimes russia goes retard and tries to conquer europe.

Actually it's the opposite, Europe sometimes goes retard and tries to conquer Russia. Russia has never invaded Europe except in self defense.

>Nope and we never were.

Russia and America were allies in WWI

>Bolsheviks were better than monarchy.

Better for Jews, not better for the tens of millions of Slavs who were slaughtered.

What's wrong here?

We sure are. Lots of extreme politicians in russia wanted to start a war after the jet was shut down. News and political talk shows heat the rage up for a few month and then suddenly erdogan said his sorry and we all sudden ok again. So people are really confused about this situation with turkey. Firs we friends, then we are enemies, now friends again but watching them constantly. Kinda lame that policy is so unconsistant

>Russia has never invaded Europe except in self defense.

Fuck off FSB

Daww. A putin/blumpf play-date. That's not homosexual at all

>Trump sure likes mixing with the eurotrash
He's ethnically German, you fucking retard. God damn, you are a stupid cunt.

Name one instance. I don't even know if he's right, but go ahead and prove him wrong, faggot.

>Russia and America were allies in WWI
Yeah it totally useless for Russia War. And we remember how you and Britain with France Act after War.
>Better for Jews, not better for the tens of millions of Slavs who were slaughtered.
Tens millions of slavs in Russian Empire were peasants with no future, USSR was our Golden Age.

>American superiority

Do you mean fucking the world over for your kike overlords?

Good goy

Are you fucking retarded? He's still mixing with eurotrash.

No, FSB shill, get the fuck off of our board.

>obligatory australian shitpost

>muh Russian boogeymen

You have total superiority over everyone you plank. Doesn't mean you should go and start WW3 to prove it.

It's just not working, FSB, give it up.

Hillary is not going to start WW3. Regurgitating the "hurrrrrr no fly zones" still doesn't compare to Trump saying he's going to take resources without asking, remove our military bases, dump NATO, get into Twitter wars at 3am, be autisticly unable to ignore criticism, etc.

>literally no argument
Thanks for confirming his point.

>eurotrash
>German
>mixing with other Europeans
Are you pretending to be retarded, spic?

Does white people fucking other white people inflame your inferiority complex?

>our
You don't belong here, CTR. Never will. Go suck on Obama's nigger cock, faggot.

Take your FSB garbage and shove it up your cuck hole. You're not getting paid for this thread.

Tell me what was wrong about it? You don't really believe you are the good guys, do you?

History won't look back on the US kindly

>going to take resources
From countries we already occupy, how is that going to start WW3?

>remove our military bases
No, he said if countries don't pay their share for their own defense budgets, then we won't defend them. That means we won't enter any conflict, retard.

>dump NATO
Good. I don't want kids dying for kikes.

>get into Twitter wards at 3am
Oh, so you're so fucking retarded that you think countries will go to war because of twitter.

Thank you for correcting the record, faggot. Go ahead and disprove a single thing said. You can't because you're a low-information shill pretending otherwise.

We can tell you're a spic too. You're gonna build it, beaner.

>Tens millions of slavs in Russian Empire were peasants with no future, USSR was our Golden Age.

Things were improving in Russia before the kikes took over. If not for decades of communist destruction of Russian social and genetic capital, Russia would probably be the largest economy in Europe right now. Just look at the difference between South/North Korea and China/Taiwan. Just imagine how much better a nationalist European Russia would have developed.

You FSB cucks don't give up easy. I guess it's hard to face the reality of going back to the rape chamber when you fail.

I really feel for you that you have two terrible candidates, but I genuinely feel you underestimate how dangerous the world will get with her in charge. She's a corrupt warhawk. Already with Obama, derided as being a wet blanket on international affairs, you have shit like this going on:

> The U.S. military on Friday dispatched two F-22 Raptors stealth fighter jets to intercept a pair of Syrian Su-24 Fencer aircraft that flew in the vicinity of Hasakah, Syria, according to news accounts citing an unnamed Pentagon official.

> The American pilots of the fifth-generation fighters made by Lockheed Martin Corp. tried to radio the Syrian pilots but didn’t receive a response, according to CNN’s Barbara Starr.

> The Raptors chased away the Fencers to protect U.S. Special Operations forces that are operating in the area, and no weapons were fired, according to The Los Angeles Times’ W.J. Hennigan.

defensetech.org/2016/08/20/us-dispatches-f-22-stealth-fighters-to-intercept-syrian-aircraft/

Your F22's are entering the airspace of a sovereign country fighting a civil war, and ordering that country's own jets to turn around in THEIR OWN airspace. This is a combat theater with RuAF jets in constant operations, and Russian SAMs on the ground. How long until one of your F22s is shot down by Russian weapons? What do you think Hillary's response to that would be?

At least they'll remember us

You're a dirty subhuman spic. Go ahead and argue any of the points anytime, subhuman. I'll be laughing at you in the meantime.

Pic related is the cock sucking faggot NIGGER that you voted for. So fucking patriotic.

Look, FSB cuck, America can basically do what it wants. The UK owes it. Most of Europe owes it. They do what we tell them, because without us, you fall to Russia. I mean I know that's okay with you personally, but there's still some good people there and we want to keep them safe.

We keep them safe by playing a chess match in the middle east with Russia. Currently they're losing, since they always lose there.

I can already hear you screaming for your mommy as you get dragged back to the rape chamber for failing to convince anyone here that you're not FSB.

You know nothing about situation in russia right before the Revolution, and you still trying to make a point. Don't embarras yourself even more.

LOL RUSSIAN SHILL CONFIRMED
NO BORSCHT FOR YOU TONIGHT VLAD

We need to cure this world of russian plague

Russia is not a threat to the EU. It is not a threat to NATO and it is certainly not a threat to the US. It is a threat to the world if you provoke them into what could escalate into nuclear war. They are hopelessly outmatched conventionally. Pit them against the entire western world and you've backed them into a corner for their own survival.

Ok. Seriously, where the fuck did Russia touch all these lefties. It's like they think we still live in the Cold War era. The Soviet Union has been gone for the past twenty years.

Ever since the Crimea incident, we suddenly believe we have to protect these people. This is why I'm voting for Trump. Let's protect ourselves and let other countries deal with their own fucking problems.

>Romania
The only thing you can clean is British and German toilets.

>rape chamber
It's so damn obvious you're not from around here. The only insults you can pull are 16 year old tier, non-offensive and race/gender neutral shit.

>mommy
Oh, look. Maternal-based social shaming. The hallmark of liberal faggotry.

Reminder that spics are literally turning this country into a banana republic.

We have a new FSB challenger!

Rape chamber #1 is ready for you, honey.

nigger shill nigger

>The Soviet Union has been gone for the past twenty years
LOL
NICE TRY FSB WE AREN'T YOUR KEKED RUSSIAN POPULACE EASILY TRICKED BY RT HEADLINES

Just stop holy shit

It was the gay propaganda shit. They thought if they threw up some hashtags, rainbow filters, and said mean things that Russia would be cool with fags.

>Hillary is not going to start WW3.

Top kek

>Trump saying he's going to take resources without asking

I'm pretty sure you don't need to ask when you've already invaded and fucked yet another middle eastern country, who the fuck are you going to ask?

>Regurgitating the "hurrrrrr no fly zones"

It's ok when NATO 'liberates' Mosul, but when Putin does the exact same thing in Aleppo he is a heartless child killer.

I'm sure putting a no fly zone over ISIS territory will really push them back though. If that doesn't work you can always send in whatever terrorist group you've armed this time around, sorry I meant American backed rebels, that foreign policy never backfires.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

I'm making you guys sweat now, am I?

America and Russia should be friends.

>0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record!

God damn, you are uncreative as fuck.

Listen, Pablo, you're going to build the wall whether you want to or not. You're going to pay for it too. You'll have to stop raping your daughter for a couple of weeks when we drag you over the border in chains. You'll get to reunite with the rest of your rape-loving, child abusing, and obese family.

>Things were improving in Russia before the kikes took over.
Nope it wasn't not tsars, not constitutional democrats, not capitalists, not church didn't dare to remove outdated feudal elements from russian Empire.
>Russian social
Yeah, our feudal society, great loss
>generic
I think we showed you in 1945 truth about masterrace meme.
>Just imagine how much better a nationalist European Russia would have developed.
Russia never was natiobalist, especially Russian Empire (since all empires in history always were multyethnicical) where small minority of aristocrates (and a lot of them weren't even slavs, just like Romanov) treated to millions to slavs as thrash, who don't deserved anything better than dugout.

Nah, spic. You haven't actually rebutted a single argument. Every time you get btfo, you just cry about FSB putting fluoride in your water or something.

>You know nothing about situation in russia right before the Revolution

The quality of life in Russia improved dramatically from 1850-1910. If the kike inflitrators were prevented from taking over, Russia would have continued on a course of Europeanization and rapid development, instead Russia was dragged into a dark age of murderous Semitic savagery and racial Mongoloidization.

>0.0001 rubles have been deposited into your account

Kisses, honey. See you after your session.

Still struggling to oppose me? FSB scum.

Is this all you're going to do this thread? Call everyone FSB who doesn't agree with you? Did Podesta put you up to this?

I think we broke him, Sup Forums.

>scum
You can't even swear? I didn't know CTR had these kind of posting restrictions.

Say NIGGER.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

For being the best goyim to walk the Earth? What an honour. They even circumcise you just so you know you're property of the kikes from the day you were born.

Stay cucked burger

#rekt

American superiority over Russia has never been in an arena of war or nuclear weapons, but in bantz. So long as we can defeat them on this most important front, we have nothing to fear from them. For was it not Sun Tzu that said, "One's tongue should be sharper than his sword?"
He said this before he completely blew the fuck out of the Korean warlords, causing such massive butt hurt that it took over five centuries for their empire to recover.
A more recent example was when Adolf Hitler laid down some serious banter against the other world powers. The harshest of bantz was against the Jews, who were so ass pained by getting verbally rekt they retreated to numerous safe spaces and refused to eat, causing millions to die from starvation.

>100 rubles withdrawn from your accounts

This is a lot topic for you guys, I don't know why you keep trying this hard.

How about real photo, not pictures of some faggot-artist?
>The quality of life in Russia improved dramatically from 1850-1910.
And it's improved even more in USSR.
>Mongoloidization
You mean industrialization which allow USSR to succeed where Russian Empire falled, right?

The Soviet Union and it's communist bullshit died almost two decades ago.
Russia is nationalist now, they ought to be our best fucking friends, but instead we've got Clinton wanting to start WWIII with them.

No.

>he can't even say it
LMAO

Nigger. We're waiting for you to make an argument.

How is WW3 going to be caused by America drilling Iraqi oil? How is WW3 going to be caused by Trump calling Hillary a cunt on twitter? How is WW3 going to be caused by countries being forced to pay the equivalent of 2% of GDP towards their defense budget?

Saw your flesh apart. I command it. The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny.

He's not paid to answer those questions. What a good goyim

>implying america wasn't already inferior in its current state

>Nope it wasn't not tsars, not constitutional democrats, not capitalists, not church didn't dare to remove outdated feudal elements from russian Empire.

Feudalism ended well before 1917. Besides, how can you even compare tens of millions being executed by Jewish commissars to anything in feudalism? The one thing you could say for the communists is that they increased the average quality of life by slaughtering a substantial part of the rural population. This is hardly brilliant statecraft.

>I think we showed you in 1945 truth about masterrace meme.

The communists disproportionately killed the upper and middle classes. Communist policy deliberately lowered the genetic quality of Russians because they wanted a dumb and obedient population.

>Russia never was natiobalist, especially Russian Empire

Imperial Russia recognized the existence of a Russian people and encourage their grown at the expense of the other races. The Russian imperial colonization of Siberia was one of the greatest achievements of the European race.

>And it's improved even more in USSR.

Not before exterminating a substantial part of the population. Things didn't really improve for Russians until the 1960's, after the Georgian was dead and the kikes were purged.

>You mean industrialization which allow USSR to succeed where Russian Empire failed, right?

Was slightly more rapid industrialization worth the descend into savagery and destruction of traditional Russian civilization?

>How is WW3 going to be caused by America drilling Iraqi oil? How is WW3 going to be caused by Trump calling Hillary a cunt on twitter? How is WW3 going to be caused by countries being forced to pay the equivalent of 2% of GDP towards their defense budget?
I think he mean that the Trump trees will destroy NATO as Alliance and allows Putin to take eastern Europe. And I think he means that Trump will never dare to strike back if Putin starts talking Eastern Europe.

>slavs
>European race
Wut?

>Feudalism ended well before 1917
It didn't.
>tens of millions being executed by Stalin personally.
Fix
>Communist policy deliberately lowered the genetic quality of Russians because they wanted a dumb and obedient population.
And we won WW2.
>and encourage their grown at the expense of the other races.
Lolno, even 1917 there were more tatars schools in villages than russians.
>The Russian imperial colonization of Siberia was one of the greatest achievements of the European race.
Yes, bunch of villages in taiga was really great achievement.
>Things didn't really improve for Russians until the 1960's,
Yes, because in 40's we were at genocidial war against the whole Europe. In 50's we restoring our country. Even pre-war USSR was better than Russian Empire.
>and the kikes were purged.
You are funny.
>Was slightly more rapid industrialization worth the descend into savagery and destruction of traditional Russian civilization?
1) yes it was, because price of victory always power than price of defeat
2) There were no such thing "traditions Russia civilization", there were traditional rich live-style of nobility and traditions russian village.

No, it's upholding our superiority by keeping out of conflict and showing we're the better nation by not fighting them.

>And we won WW2.

So what? If Russia had more intelligent middle-class people, you could have fought Germany on a more equal footing, using modern tactics and technology, instead of losing 30 million in human wave assaults.

Besides, if Russia wasn't ruled by communist kikes, Russian kikes could not have used Russia as a base to stage revolutions in Germany, and Hitler would never have come to power in the first place.

>Yes, bunch of villages in taiga was really great achievement.

Siberia is some of the most resource rich land in the world, and imperial Russia denied this land to the Mongoloids. Siberia still has great settlement potential for the European race, many whites from all over the world are still settling there.

>Even pre-war USSR was better than Russian Empire.

As long as you weren't one of the tens of millions executed by rampaging kikes.

>1) yes it was, because price of victory always power than price of defeat

Victory against who? If there were no communists, there would be no Hitler.

True, but a vote for Hillary means to exacerbate our existing economic weaknesses and potential nuclear fucking war.

If we had a halfway decent candidate, they would fucking forget about Syria and focus on moving forces into the baltics and reestablishing diplomatic ties. But we don't have that.

We either have death in overextension or a loss of influence in isolationism. I'll take the latter any day.

Are you triyng to convince us, that our civilians that have died in WWII were used in a human wave assaults?
Man, when they will start to teach you at school, not thru the TV?

>So what?
We succeed where epire failed.
>and Hitler would never have come to power in the first place.
No such thing as 'if' in history.
>Siberia still has great settlement potential for the European race
1) Russian Empire have 3 centuris to realize this potential, still it was made by USSR.
2) Siberia is already overpopulated.
>As long as you weren't one of the tens of millions executed by rampaging kikes.
>blah-blah--blah millions killed by Stalin
Liberal, please.
>Victory against who?
Against manlet jew who ordered crauts to destroy us.