A new Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie trailer promo is out...

A new Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie trailer promo is out. Now just two and a half weeks until it releases after a 15 year wait.

What are your hopes?

What are your dreams?

What are your nightmares?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lwmDoRDI0Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfSPjRoQjCk
ber00.tumblr.com/post/166543569297/budthespud32s-commission-helga-has-been
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The original Tsundere.

I knew they wanted to make this episode way back. I wonder if this is a test for a series reboot?

I just hope it's good. Wanted to see more of Arnold's eternal optimism in screen.

We need more characters like him.

>a sequel is a test for a reboot

Big breasted slut.

I’ll be disappointed if arnold and helga dont form an official relationship by the end of the movie

They will.

Oh my.

They were intended to kiss for realsies in the script over a decade ago. It was always the plan. Craig even officially confirmed they get married in canon.

Anybody else NOT rewatching Hey Arnold to get the maximum nostalgia effect when they watch the movie? I haven't watched Arnold in 15 years so it should be a especially pungent feeling.

I wonder if she crushed his balls.

What balls?

You should at least watch Parents Day and The Journal perhaps, as well as some of the main Helga-Arnold episodes like Valentines and Married. You might not appreciate a lot of the stuff that happens as much if you can't remember much of it

>What are your dreams?
Arnold hooks up with someone who isn't Helga

Much like with Season 5 of Samurai Jack, it doesn't matter how terrible it is, everybody will love it as long as Arnold finds his parents and hooks up with Helga

>Arnold hooks up with someone who isn't Helga

That would be incredibly stupid.

Man, I haven't watched this show for centuries. What recommended episodes you want me to watch (just to get up to speed)?

There's quite a lot of great episodes to be honest.

Bare minimum chronologically is probably

>Little Pink Book
>Arnold's Christmas
>Arnold's Valentine
>Monkey Business
>Arnold's Thanksgiving
>Girl Trouble
>School Play
>Egg Story
>Helga On The Couch
>Helga's Masquerade
>Parents Day
>Summer Love
>Married
>Hey Arnold Movie
>April Fool's Day
>The Journal

That's the bare minimum really.

Helga a cute.

>no ghost train
>no stoop kid
C'mon_son.iso

user said "to get up to speed" which implies he wants more story/plot/relationship focus instead of just "neat episodes". The urban legend episodes are amazing but never tended to add much to the show in the long run.

I don't want Arnold with Helga. The relationship has been incredibly one sided from the beginning.

>not being a fan of domineering, mean tsundere meets boy with heart of gold and seeing how yin and yang always make the best relationships

I marathoned it two years ago since I was a CN kiddo, and stayed away from nick.

I wonder if he got hard

NEW trailer dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=pfSPjRoQjCk

>ywn see Helga get jacked to get Arnold's attention

Source:
ber00.tumblr.com/post/166543569297/budthespud32s-commission-helga-has-been

For understanding this movie?
>Parents Day
>Hey Arnold! The Movie
>The Journal

To get the entire picture around Arnold and Helga, you'd need the ones this user mentioned (except Egg Story, that episode's trash), plus a few more like "Arnold Visits Arnie" and maybe "Arnold's Hat".

it can't be worse than Samurai Jack

Or dragon Ball super

He's gotta watch more than that... otherwise it's like jumping into a serialized TV show in the middle of the last season

I knew you guys would screencap that.

>Hey Arnold!
>serialized
Lol no
To understand the two main plots in the movie, you only need those three. Besides the vaguely-serialized Lila romance subplot (which won't be relevant in this movie), this show never had any recurring plotlines.

Fook me... Another One?

The other day, I was listening to a Todd Rundgren bootleg from 1972. It was right after the first song ended that Todd mentioned to the audience by name his keyboard player scampering into position.

It was motherfucking Jim Lang. Or "Sackhead", as Todd called him.

As a huge Rundgren fan, I didn't even know until that very moment that Jim had ever played with him. A Google search pulled up Jim Lang's own website, where he mentioned moving to LA in 1972 to join Todd's band. Although he played with him only for that year (before the formation of Utopia), it was incredibly bizarre to hear Jim's days as a rock and roll musician 25 years before Hey Arnold and its beautiful jazz soundtrack went on the air. Discogs' page on his studio work only goes back to 1992, so the bootleg is probably Jim's first locateable recorded performance.

Fuckin' small world we live in, eh?

When the fuck did Helga get boobs?

In the movie

I swear this guy has been narrating nick ads for years.

SHORTMAN CONFIRMED.

Holy Moly!

>What are your hopes?
That it doesn't suck.

>Craig even officially confirmed they get married in canon.
D'awww

>trailer narrator
They really stepped in the time machine for this one.