Clinton will be stopped

Hey, lads. Sparky again here. I have tested my Mirai botnet protocols against Twitter and whooped its as.. I am confident in my ability to limit positive media focus on Clinton..
However, I am being censored: All of my Twitter accounts are banned as soon as the name Sparky is associated with them.. In light of that, I have drilled a hole through Twitter's main web server.. and I have currently been blocked from posting on Sup Forums several times. "Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 4 - Personal Information/Invasion/Raid.
" all for trying to stop one of the most scandalous candidates in American history.. Interesting. It is an incredibly sad day when Sup Forums itself becomes a place of censorship.

Same as last time. Hope this thread does not get removed. List targets pertaining to Clinton campaign: All Nevada phone booths for Clinton currently offline. I will keep Twitter down as long as I am able to do so in light of how biased the overwhelming majority of journalists are using Twitter as a platform.

If you are seeing this, it's because I've circumvented another Nazi Sup Forums ban. Please do not allow me to be silenced. If this thread is again removed, make new ones. I will utilize these servers to their fullest of potential. Hillary Clinton will not become the next president of the United States. We can and will do this. Please do not allow Sup Forums to remove another thread of mine unnoticed. I am aware of attacks on Wikileaks and will be taking the appropriate countermeasures to stop the offending IPS.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE MAN IN GREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why are u doing this when everyone's asleep?

KEEP IT UP SPARKY

Because it is a test run for election day.

Godspeed good man.

We kinda need to spread some shit right now ourselves.

Pol is really cracking the pedo child sex ring

Get a trip faggot

that's what they're for

We're using Twitter for wikileaks RN

kthx

What the fuck are you doing I need twitter to get all the juicy memes from the new #DNCleaks2

So it begins... The great battle of our time.

U a false flag bro?

The media will clearly try to pin this on Trump or his far right supporters

cnn, huffington post, vox, politico, new york times

bc hes not smart

cappin

is this proofs?

if not, fuck off larpfag

Goddammit Sparky stop jacking off to Windows ME and do something productive for once.

hit the Clinton News Network

What happens to Hillary after Trump wins?

HIT CTR

KILL THEIR ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

This is the time of day we use to get *our* hashtags on a trend for the next day. Twitter is a bad target dude please stop

is this guy a LARPER or the hero we dont deserve?

this thread is being capped and submitted to msm as we speak to "prove" election rigging.

tripcodes can be banned, faggot

Why Am I CRYING.

>Sparky, thank you for speaking truth to power

Whos attacking wikileaks?

take my energy

If he's who I think he is he's a worthless loser obsessed with Windows ME and MS-DOS that's lived in the dorms at Louisiana Tech for nearly a decade.

HES FUCKING REAL AS SHIT NIGGER

Thank you for being the hacker on steroids we need.
Now go blow up some vans, but don't mess with football.

>Twitter = the U.S. Election

K

Focus on CNN.

How df does this help anything are u a handicapt.?

me

What exactly are you doing? Explaining to me like I'm retarded, because I don't understand.

Kim??

If you're not LARPing you should put Twitter back up.

We are the grass roots movement, how does having Twitter down in any way benefit Trump? We have memes to spread and vidyas to link.

I smell a CTR rat pretending to be Sup Forumss white knight.

You're going to need to hit Trump a bit too to prevent it from being too obvious.

Posting for posterity

A leaf!

Godspeed SPARKY-SAN!

Twitter appears to be up again

So this is you doing that? Twitter hasn't loaded for about 30m for me.

instead of twitter take out the MSM

My hero

Thank you based user. Now these stupid drumpf faggots can't retweet the latest emails. you are a true patriot. may you always be with her. and she with you.

NICE DUDE. Go make a thread on Sup Forums infinitychan @ .net they won't ban you.

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

He is a fucking maniac

This

Why are you taking out Twitter when Wikileaks uses the platform to post the latest leaks?

Twitter is loading normal here.

There is an overwhelming amount of pro-liberal agenda being touted by Newsweek and several agencies at the moment in light of the FBI's decision. Claiming "duplicates" and the like were found on the email server is a sure way for Wikileaks to lose credibility.. Not actually, of course. But in the minds of people who think they know everything.
Vox, Huffington, CNN and many others are in my sights. Testing shit like this at 12:30 AM is a simple way of testing your power without drawing too much attention to yourself.

In response to the question regarding who is hitting Wikileaks.. I cannot say that for sure without it being a guess, but there is a rather strong scent of DNC.

This is bullshit.

Whoever is ddosing Twitter is also hitting Wikileaks.

Not saying this is RP. It might be a ham-handed false flag.

Fuck off, kike.

It is probably a regional thing, I live in the southeast US.

I'm someone with likely the same background as you but no incentive to use it. All I'm saying is, careful Sparky.

With that being said, since we're discussing pure hypotheticals on this fictional cave-painting forum, I'd hypothetically imagine that various left-swinging news outlets would be a more valid target. That way, the only hypothetical information that would get out would be pro-Trump. Lock that down for a day, maybe a day and a half, and the narrative is yours.

Of course, I'm talking about Media Simulator 2.0, not real life. We both know you can't do things like this in real life.

Right, Sparky?

twitter's back up, he listened.

FYI i think that was mostly a test, to see if he could really fuck with a full on company with large dedicated servers. field test successful

if sparky took down Twitter, who took down wikileaks, or is this just BS, and someone was behind this?

FUCK OFF, COMMON SENSE. YOUR OVEN-DODGING ASS WILL BE THE FIRST TO HANG.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS LEGIT BUT MAY GOD AND HIS AVATAR KEK SHOW YOU FAVOR

Hey sparky, things trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

>claims to have access to a massive botnet
>can't post on Sup Forums cause his IP is banned

WOW i'm so convinced

Fuck off dude

Lol ok LARPer
Prove yourself or nobody will believe you

>complains about being censored
>is censoring others

bump

He's going all out.

The Twitter outage was a response to them suspending the account in the above screenshot. I had high hopes of striking fear into the majority of biased liberal journalists, but Twitter has other plans.

In light of the general consensus that Twitter should not be a target, attacks will cease and be redirected elsewhere.. Sincerest of apologies to those impacted by Twitters outage. Stay tuned.

COMMON SENSE, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU. I'M GOING TO COOK YOUR MOTHER AND STEAL YOUR SHEKELS WHILE YOU WATCH.

Fuck off CTR. I live in DC. I will find your house.

GO MAKE A THREAD ON 8 chan @ .net Sup Forums
they won't ban you!

w e w
c
t
r

>caring about torture when sandniggers behead children

wsup 93

Don't you think that will play RIGHT into the media's "russian hacker" bit??

If we just target them like that, it'll look pretty bad

Based Sparky

Nice that you remember me

All i did was sharing with you facts to break the Sup Forums trump safe-space

Are you against me sharing facts with you?

why did you attack wikileaks?

Mirai is the latest and greatest botnet protocol, and there are numerous variations/splinters available to anybody and everybody who pays. It very well may be two separate ops by rival interests.

>very clear rules against raiding
>waah why am I being banned for raiding

hit all pro-liberal sites you can

fuck their shit up for these last few days

Check'em, these digits are for you.

bump

Waterboard all pedophiles and Satanists immediately and on live tv.

So what's next?

I'm against you spamming the same shit in every thread. If you want to participate here, then do it, but don't talk at us.

Bumping for Justice.

how powerful is your botnet, is it secure or is it one of those free ones you buy online

Direct it at reddit. The CTR shillfest there is in full swing. It is really fucking bad and reddit gets hundreds of times more hits than cnn/msnbc/foxnew etc combined.

God's work. Seriously. If the globalist dems want to play dirty lets play dirty.

CNN.com

Hillaryclinton.com

Politico.com

Politifact

DNC.org

Snopes

MSNBC

th-thanks based sparky!

you're the man dude

be careful of the narrative you're creating, keep in mind that the clinton camp has been pushing a russian hacker angle for months now, a few missteps now could make that blow up in our faces

Water boarding is one of the least brutal torture methods

MIRAI?

He's doing his bit - the fuck about you?

SPARKY!

ITS YOU!

ITS REALLY YOU!

YOU ARE A GOD DAMN LEGEND YOU KNOW THAT????

OK, TAKE DOWN IF YOU CAN:

CNN.

TAKE THOSE FUCKERS DOWN.

BY THE WAY, IF YOU ARE A RUSSIAN HACKER.

I LOVE PUTIN

I LOVE RUSSIA!

GOD SPEED OP!

>tfw waiting for tuesday
ty based sparky

It doesn't matter if it looks bad. If you can leverage control for enough time - the critical window where left-media is paralyzed and right-media can unleash maximum overdrive, you hit hard and influence the last swath of voters.

Let her cry "Russian Foul" all she wants. Time it correctly and it will be just another conspiracy theory by someone who is not in office.

DO THIS
KILL REDDIT