When azula snapped she hallucinated her mother showing up and comforting her and telling her how much she loved her

>when azula snapped she hallucinated her mother showing up and comforting her and telling her how much she loved her
>turns out her mother cared so little about her kids that she sold her memories of azula and zuko so she could live a peaceful life with her former boyfriend
It's sad to think that not only were all Azula's fears concerning her mother true but that it was even worse because her mother didn't even give a damn about Zuko. Everything Hallucination Ursa said turned out to be lies that Azula was trying to convince herself were true.

Everything after AtLA cartoon was a mistake

No one in Zuko's family is in anyway a good person
Iroh is only like that because he got the insane out of his system and his son dying made his murder boner flaccid

Ursa is Roku's granddaughter.

This. Best to just ignore it.

Why would I ignore canon?

second

LoK was an abomination that damaged the franchise

Roku a shit, fucker should have killed Sozin when he had the chance.

If you can take anything from that time after Disney bought StarWars and purged most of the expanded universe is that just beacuse something is canon now doesn´t mean it can be retconed or erased later.

Roku's a limpwristed faggot that effectively caused a gigantic world war

I wouldn't call the comics exactly canon.

To someone who has read the comics: has anything that has happened in them referenced in Legend of Korra?

>you are compelled to keep viewing media as long as its canon
Autism

fpbp

Is the guy that turned down Azula's offer to be her lover and rule the world together with her durinf the beach episode the dumbest guy in the show?

The tv show is over, but there are some LoK comics where it's revealed that Sozin banned gay marriage.

If she didn't care about her kids she wouldn't have had to get rid of the memories to live comfortably without them.

no, i meant anything from the airbender comics were referenced in korra? I know that when the first episode of Korra aired, the Zukos mom plot hadn't been released yet in the comics, but but there were some comics released after that and before Korra continued into season 2-4

You don't give away your memories of your kids. How can you not understand how fucked up that is?

If she hadn't, she'd have spent her life trying to get them back, and wind up getting herself and them killed (or at least Zuko).

>she'd have spent her life trying to get them back
No she wouldn't have. The fact that she abandoned her kids and then sold her memories of her kids prove that. Stop buying into the hype of her being a good mother and actually look at her actions. The first chance she got to get away from Ozai and run back to her first boyfriend she took and never locked back.

because it makes the story worse and in this case it is basically just a soulless cash grab made by parts of the original team