Will you be picking up it's #1?

Will you be picking up it's #1?

>dresses like the loser of the only war they ever fought
Nah. I read about winners.

Advertising is against the rules.

I’ll probably just pirate it and read it with the same intent as anyone who reads America

Someone will probably storytime it. I'll read it then.

Man Sup Forums is gonna be a real shitshow when this drops, huh?

Art's pretty damn good. I wish more comics would push a style like this. It has a nice 3D aesthetic while being well grounded into it's print medium.

I'm looking forward to the side characters.

I highly doubt the rest of the comic is going to look like this, though.

>Art's pretty damn good. I wish more comics would push a style like this. It has a nice 3D aesthetic while being well grounded into it's print medium.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

You should check out US War Machine 2.0 MAX. I think the art in it would be right up your alley.

Which ps2 game is this from?

I'll laugh at the storytime

It sort of looks like the Ultimate Spider-Man ideo game

I never understood the "patriots" who fly the confederate flag

Do they not under stand or know history?

Well, the Confederacy was kinda absorbed back into the Union, so it's still their country. Plus it's more "muh heritage" than the physical landmass.

...that's the best explanation I've got.

>Plus it's more "muh heritage" than the physical landmass.
but that's the thing, the heritage of the confederacy is literally that of a failed traitor state founded on the preservation of slavery

It's PS1 Spider-Man, that's Black Cat's unlockable costume.

The only real reason to read it

It's all about perspective, one that stretches way far back to the country's founding.
That's what I think, I'm not American.

God I just have to stop in at every thread and comment on how fucking hilarious it is that this exists. I mean is there any sub-group of americans more delusional than the alt-right? People are going to treat this like the joke it is from release date.

>more delusional
Yall tumblrinas are more

Yeah those stupid tumblrs and reddets
XD XD XD XD

I swear to God this nigga makes me what to read nu-Marvel instead. No one should be that bad.

I love how in Sup Forums's mind there are only extremes, they forget that there is a whole political spectrum and think that there are only the alt-right and tumblr

>to the country's founding
But Carolina and Virginia were the only of nowaday's Southern states back then.

Your MAGA cap is a little too tight mate.

Yea. People like you who support the writers of America. Unlike the alt lite you are actually making the world a worse place to live, not just shitting up the internet. You greasy degenerate fucks literally bomb and assault people for "holding the wrong opinion". Dont even attempt to act like you arent the far more malignant cancer.

The creator isn't delusional, he knows perfectly well this is a scam.

Yeah but on the other hand at least they're not black.

>Preview pages clearly show the artists are underpaid
>Everything is as bare minimum as could be, except for the promises which become more extravagant by the second
>The creator also made the entire funding website that his own project is on

The big $5000 donations are private/anonymous lmao

um, assuming that guy was one of those trump imagined aliens, immigration isn't goint to do anything. Whatever security or morning person might call an ambulence

Possibly. I might wait until it's inevitably storytimed here first.

Bendis joined DC I don’t see how it could be any worse. Why not I’ll read issue one.

I've had always this belief that the people that won the American Revolution instilled as one of their tenets that if they ever become unfair to their citizens, then the people have the right to revolt and overthrow the government.

I think that's what the Confederacy tried to enact, but they lost so nothing more to say about that.

awwwwwwwwwwwww
cute.

>Man bitches about SJW comics that overrun with political ideology
>Makes SJW comic overrun with political ideology.

It's more sad then hilarious

DC has editors.
And half the characters people whine about only existed because of Bendis. They'll die in Civil War III Infinity War II next summer.

>I've had always this belief that the people that won the American Revolution instilled as one of their tenets that if they ever become unfair to their citizens, then the people have the right to revolt and overthrow the government.
So long as they're white, anyway. But I guess you did specify "people".

yeah.....

I don't understand what you're getting at.

It could be fun. It depends on how self-aware it is.

If it's just another stereotypical capeshit comic, but right-wing instead of left, it'll be as boring as the shit Marvel puts out.

hahahahaha lmfao

You expect logic and reason from the American South, home to some of the literal dumbest human beings on the entire planet?

>There are people who invested thousands of dollars for a comic that circlejerks their viewpoint

it's pretty sad desu

So, is there any confirmation of Chuck Dixon actually being involved in this, or was it just a case of the retard behind this just repeating the name of the highest profile conservative comic writer?

Why does this exist when Icon is coming back..
Is Icon too "old-school" republican for them?

Hint. it wasn't about slavery.

Probably no worse than America Chavez 1 night.

Personally, I'm hoping for dueling storytimes of pain.

Good news is, those numbers are more than likely fake.

Wtf is this? i painted better backgrounds in middle school. Granted they were messy, but damn. atleast it didn't look like i just put color on a blank canvas fuck my eyes!

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

>dillon
>high profile

Those are called slaves.

>Posts slave soldiers and claims they were all about states rights

I don't understand people who hate these crazy extreme liberal comics yet flock to this shit. It's the same retarded nutso shit, just the other end of the spectrum.

What's the premise?

This lol

You know damn well why Icon does not, and will never coint.

>posting a dad meme from facebook

>laugh the modern far right
>OMG you must be a violent anitfa lefty who hates drumph
Get over yourself.

With a lot of the $1000 and $5000 donations being private or sounding like a bot, those donations are likely not real.

You just answered your own question.
They never hated the crazy.

Oh look, it's one f those memes with no understanding of historical context that the local rednecks post on facebook to try and justify themselves flying a confederate flag on their truck, even though they live in the northeast

those people fought because they would be freed if they did

It's either die a slave or have a chance of being free, what kind of person wouldn't take the second choice?

Looks dumb and gay.

>those people fought because they would be freed if they did
Is there even any proof they were?

Well, few have the courage to risk their livelihoods (and lives) to speak their mind. And of those few, even fewer made it through art school, being the bias liberal cultural marxist hellholes that they are. What remains are good ol farmboys and cowpokes who never learned how to draw earnestly, spending all their time helping ma and pa.

I for one salute these gentlemen for being the willing bards and pariahs of our time.

>>dillon
What?
And name one right wing comic writer that a pleb that knows nothing about comics (like the alt-hero guy) would know, besides Dixon.

Sure, but at least this one is a single right-wing comic in an industry completely consumed by leftists. I could go for a change of pace.
>inb4 muh horseshoes

There were plenty of republicans at the college I went to and I live in a blue state. No one ever silenced or attacked them

Stop spewing propaganda used by the rich to keep the masses poor and stupid

You realize black people owned slaves too, right? Hell, it's still practiced in Africa to this day.

I see what you mean but there are better artists out there.

>the war was about slavery
>no it wasn't
>yes it was here is evidence
>BUT MUH BLACK PEOPLE OWNED SLAVES TOO

what did that have to do with what we were talking about and what does that change about the topic?

I don't know, I say let them carry the flag.
As long as they aren't actually bringing old world aggression into the present then it's all fine.

>Won the election
>controls every branch of government
>still claim to be the resistance

>completely consumed
The medium isn't Marvel only

Maybe if you crackers moved your asses like you move goalposts you wouldn't have needed slaves in the first place.

Me on the right

Too late then.

It's a good thing the North had no slaves before and after the war.

Archie has a gay character.
Superman didn't let immigrants get shot.
Cyborg is in the Justice League.
Valiant created a fat female superhero 20 years ago.
Saga exists.
Therefore, the industry is too liberal to be saved.

Could you do it with better art at least? Nobody's going to buy shit that looks worse than mid-2000s webcomics, just look at Marvel's recent failures.

"confirmed"

I think what the user is trying to say is that slavery was a global system, a result of mercantilist policies from trade superpowers.

You alt-right faggots will buy any fucking thing as long as the creator claims they're STRIKING IT TO DUH LEFTISTS. How about you buy me a PS4 and a Switch? I'm going to piss off the leftists by playing Senran Kagura. I'm doing it for America.

Reported by multiple publications. Based on the original slave ledgers.

>and that is not what we stand for.
You don't stand for anything you obese piece of shit.

>implying it's about the art
Next you'll say Christian Rock is great music, right?

I would've at least preferred it if the comics had any semblance of nuance.

>merchantilist
Jewish

Fixed that for you

"publications"

I absolutely agree. Can you imagine how much better our country would be if we picked our own cotton? The "be american get shot" meme wouldn't even exist of you took out black on everyone gun violence.

Not to you maybe.

Richard's art looks better in this one, glad to see he's improving.

>control the media
>control academia
>still claim to be the #resistance

My nigga!
My protest game was Dragon's Crown.