Brian did nothing wrong well, he did, but he didn't know she had cancer, so Quagmire was kind of being hardass to Brian

Brian did nothing wrong well, he did, but he didn't know she had cancer, so Quagmire was kind of being hardass to Brian

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/787641/c1a01bea50/
youtube.com/watch?v=TYqpi2tNAC0
youtu.be/3RsnAT6HygI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That, and there isnt any real difference between young boys and girls. A boy with long hair will look like a little girl and a little girl with short hair will look like a boy. Brian really had no way of knowing, and Quagmire always has new family members introduced out of no where.

>quagmire says Brian is a scumbag because he hits on his wife
>has admitted to wanting to fuck Lois himself

She's not even wearing a hat, in fucking winter.

>Missing the point

The point isn't that Glenn isn't shit. The point is that Glenn is shit and doesn't pretend otherwise. Brian is a shit bag but pretends like he's a saint.

Not that he wasn't being an out of character asshole, but that was explained

They're both equally shit characters nowadays. Brian turned into a piece of shit and Quagmire has been more and more moral in newer episodes. Peter is still by far the worst because he does blatant horrible shit with no outstanding consequences at all.

this is true

>buy new house at end of August
>next door is an old white man and his white wife
>daughter drops off her malatto bastard child every day before work
>I think the child is a girl because the hair is down to the child's waist
>old man casually drops the child is his grand son who likes to switch between being a boy or a girl
>mfw img related

Sounds like some stupid native shit. Natives love growing their hair out into ridiculously long ponytails.

Quagmire was clearly setting Brian up on purpose by not immediately taking control of the interaction

Well...that and how him telling her indirectly that she was probably going to die worsened her condition and essentially put her into a terminal state.

Knowing that you're shit doesn't make it better tho

Makes you just as bad since you refuse to change for the better

Brian doesn't/has not rape/d women and when he learns his lesson he apologizes to the girl for failing them.. He is a saint when compared to Quagmire.

Better a rapist than a hypocritical asshole like Brian.

Not really, rapists are definitely worse than hypocrites. And i’m pretty sure glen is a hypocrite in many regards.

No. I rather deal with a hypcritical asshole than a rapist who tried to fuck his best friend's daughter/has fucked his best friend daughter (Cleveland) and who isn't a criminal and tries to blame his rampant deviance on his own mother instead of taking charge of his life.

Quagmire got dishonorably discharged from the military because he couldn't control himself.

Nah young black boys too. My sister grew her oldest out til he was three. Its grows more if they are mixed so its either gets tons of hair cuts or just braid/grow it out till they start school.

How do you even figure that? Because only one of the two affects you personally?

What the hell is Boku no Pico, and why does it trigger people?

Your greentext reminded me of this doujin.
exhentai.org/g/787641/c1a01bea50/

What a fucking disgusting cuck of a man, if my daughter burned coal I would cut her out of my family and never speak to or support her again and make her know why

A child with cancer shouldn't be out and about walking around, Santa should've come to her. Especially since she doesn't have a hat.

It's not about making the you being shit better. It's about actively deceiving those who you act as though you care for and not owning up to what you are. Glenns just an adulterous pervert and thats his only sin. Brian is both that and a liar, and to be honest, Glenn is right on the money with this.
I'd sooner want to spend time with a man who straight up tells me he wants to murder me than someone who wants to pretend to be my trusted friend only to murder me in my sleep.

Quagmires a cunt, PROOF:

>"hows that son you never see?"

In the episode JUST PREVIOUS to that one Quagmire gave his daughter up for adoption.

I don't like Brian but Quagmire is just as fucking bad, he has that shitty negative attitude complaining about everything he sees for a cheap gag. Stewie too.

>Brian hasn't raped women
He's assaulted Lois in her sleep, statutory raped Meg's friend, and actively took advantage of and coerced a mentally challenged woman for sexual satisfaction for a notable amount of time.

A shotacon hentai

>statutory raped Meg's friend

When was this?

Not that I'm surprised, pretty much all of the characters in the show are irredeemable pieces of shit from last I remember of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYqpi2tNAC0

Everybody knows Santa doesn't bring you presents if you have cancer.

you’re thinking of AIDS

People think you'll get arrested for 2D.

Glen is a rapist.

Was talking about Bryan, Cindy wasn't Meg's friend, just some cunt on the cheerleader team.

Brian is too. They're both rapists.

youtu.be/3RsnAT6HygI

>Brian is shitty because he is horrible and tries to hide it.
>Quagmire is shitty because he is horrible and proud of it.
In my opinion, glen is worse just because he points fingers at brian for doing the same things he does.

In my opinion Brian is worse because he's playing the role of Ted Bundy in a cop outfit trying to lure you into a false sense of security where Quagmire is just straight up playing the role of Jack the Ripper and not hiding who he is when he's out and about pursuing his criminal endeavors.

The showrunners like to indulge in pointless violence and sequences that go on too long, why not just an uninterrupted 5 minute sequence of the both of them getting their shit beat in the next time they're in the middle of a verbal spat by the boyfriends/husbands of their exes or something?

Cant argue with the super devil

>Brian is Ted Bundy in a cop outfit

What. When has Brian actually raped anyone, let alone actually kidnapped women and kept them in his basement?

He also plans to sleep with her when she is of age.

Quigemire hating Brian is really forced and stupid

Rapists are criminals user. Hypocrites are just assholes.

Since when?

>Gets a dishonorable discharge
>Still gets a job as an airline pilot
Literally how.

What if he's a Wayne Brady type
or has that pretense been dropped completely now?