/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

what

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E7/8: "Kindred/Crawler Commandeers" (Mon 6)
Star Wars #38 (Wed 8)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Kindred & Crawler Commanders
youtube.com/watch?v=wi8UaZ_pX30

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmx94cUVEY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-pP_w25aUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss them

youtube.com/watch?v=v-pP_w25aUE
I'm fairly certain that pilot that's talking with Hera is Mart Mattin, Jun Sato's nephew

let's play a game, who older?

Same
Maul more though

>master race

that weiss is pretty damn cute!

is rex the only survivor out of the 501st

>the season is already half over

no kix is alive in ST and I think Jesse deserted?

Star Wars is garbage

This

There's probably thousands of survivors, unless you're referring only to named characters or characters in that image.

Good. This pace is awesome.

With Rebels ending soon and the seemingly likely scenario that we will get a new animated SW series, does anyone have any idea of what we might get or what you would like to see?

Personally I really want an animated series (or live-action or even a movie) that puts the focus on a squadron of starfighter pilots. Make a new adaptation of the X-Wing series and place it between ROTJ and TFA and focus it on either Rogue Squadron or Wraith Squadron. I think this could legitimately be an awesome series with great characters and action. I would love to see some TIE ace enemies they could introduce and maybe they could even bring Thrawn back at some point for an arc. It has so much potential...

yeah but next weeks episode is the last for 3 months, there's a bullshit huge hiatus

Yea those suck but Remember when we only had one episode not even every week and then a dumb ass winter hiatus? This is much better.

>Starfighter pilots
>again
>again again
>again again again again again again again again again again
Fuck that, give us a Star Trek USS Enterprise scenario - focus on capital ships and their crews for once instead of fellating the crotch-rocket jockeys or space mobile homes.

If you think we're ever getting a Star Wars show where the main character doesn't have a lightsaber you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Does Bossk ever change out of his yellow suit?

>characters in that image.

THIS

Go back.

Who do you think snoke is and why is it Plagueis?

Yea that's him. Neato.

Because they were both once described as "wise".

Snoke looks like a Muun if you squint so he's Plagueis

Just finished inferno skwad and I'm wondering if the planet with those massive funeral droids has shown up anywhere else yet?

State Your favorite Star Wars Film.
Then say something you Hate about it.

>Favorite Movie
Empire Strikes Back
>Thing I hate about it
I hate that Kurshner set up a great Luke-Leia relationship that was ruined by George's twist in ROTJ

you need to squint so hard your eyes are closed and you start imagining things in your mind's eye

Does anyone have the info from that Battlefront 2 leak a few threads back?

Ackbar vs Thrawn series.

his a new villain dragged out of the ass of JJ

STOP WATCHING MOVIES FOR 12 YEAR OLDS
t. varg

You again
Well I'd say my favorite is ANH
Some of the acting doesn't hold up too well

>All munns look the same.

>Favourite
A new hope
>Thing I dislike
I wish they hadn't killed tarkin so soon, and I wish ben had more time

In the last threat I said my least favorite was AOTC and my favorite is ROTS
The "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" scene

did we do this in the last thread?

It's reversed, last time was least favorite movie and thing you liked about it
I want everyone to get it out of their system

I want both

>favorite movie
Return of the Jedi
>Thing I hate
Jedi Rocks
Lapti Nek ain't great either

they certainly don't look like old human beings

Empire strikes back. I hate that scene with luke falling. George and faneditors have all tried their hand at making it look good but nobody can.

ANH has aged like milk

Posting some OC.

>That thing looks human

And i thought Plagueis fags where delusional.

Damn I can't agree more
Such great actors who got out early

We've got so much fucking ace-wank though
Countless video games, books, and comics in addition to the shows and movies. Fleet junkie faggots like myself have virtually nothing aside from a few brief interior shots and space battle scenes in which the Starfighters are always the star attraction.

>Return of the Jedi
>Recycled Death Star plot
You can imagine my reaction to Starkiller.

The reason I don't care too much about that special edition change is because, like, they took the worst part of Return of the Jedi, and made it a little worse. Big whoop.

IF ONLY

Good, I love cheese.

>Dave Filoni retweets fanart and Lothcat pictures.
>Pablo Hidalgo retweets leftist talking points and other political garbage.

I think I know who /ourguy/ is.

ok
Return of the Jedi
phantom menace
>Thing I hate
all the gungans and Anakin being a kid

show me a significant physical difference between that decrepit figure and a human's physiology aside from the fact that he looks partially decayed

ROTJ
Ground battle gets a little too clownshoes at points.
Honestly the only severely negative thing I can say about it.

Did they fuck

something like Battlestar Galactica

both pilots and the crews of the larger ship

It's Leland Chee isn't it

I'm not saying he is a human you strawmanning retard, I'm saying he looks scarcely different from one. The argument is about Snoke versus a muun, which is the presumed but unconfirmed species of Plagueis. Are you about to say the orion girls in Star Trek look closer to gamorreans than people because they're green?

My sentiment exactly. It's the only Special Edition change imo that's an actual net negative, but it's just worse (even if much worse) than the worst scene in the whole trilogy.

Every other SE change is either neutral or positive.

I could get down with a capital ship fleet battle-focused series with an emphasis on tactics and shit. You could still have a couple of starfighter pilot characters in the supporting cast along with mechanics, engineers and boarding marines, but the focus would be on the capital ship captains and fleet admirals.

Cat and Mouse is actually one of my favorite underrated TCW episodes because of its focus on Admiral Trench and Admiral Yularen. I would love to see both some new Rebel and Imperial Admirals fleshed out that are skilled tacticians/strategists with different strengths. Maybe some are great at fleet organization and movement. Maybe some are aggressive steamrollers. Maybe some have impenetrable defenses that wear the enemy fleets down before destroying them. Maybe some utilizes their attached starfighter corps particularly well or are known for managing to board ships successfully. Perhaps some are just experts at logistics and something less glamorous like that ultimately wins many battles for their side. A show like this has tons of potential.

We need Star Wars: LOGH.

>he thinks Pablo isn't /ourguy/

Even that Jabba scene?

Not just captains and admirals but supporting crew. Engineers, doctors, bridge officers, troopers and pilots, political attaches, the works. Just the people living on board an MC80 or Nebulon or hell, even a CR90 as relatively tiny as that is. Just as long as it's not a fucking space Winnebago or hangar queen drama.

That proves he isn't plebbit.

this would be cool but the rebels don't have a lot of capital ships

>Netflix show
It's like they don't know the mouse wants to become superjews and make their own streaming service

how about a story about the troopers

He IS /ourguy/, oh my gosh!

like twilight company

4 confirmed types of Mon Calamari cruiser
Many unnamed mid sized frigates and cruisers
Nebulon B frigate
Pelta Frigate
Those are the confirmed big types, excluding Clone Wars surplus and captured Imperial vessels, and the New Republic ships built after Endor

ok I was wrong

>german soldiers with a piddling panzer I
>mechs have Russian KV-2 turrets
this is a pow march of captured krautcucks

All of you are completely wrong as much as I wish you wee right

Knows all
If you thing we won't get another shitty Jedi/Mando wank show you need to take a good look at Star Wars as it stands today

>he thinks Reddit doesn't want a TOR show
looks like you're the pleb here

Reddit wants a TOR show and Pablo was memeing with fake news about how nobody who matters wants a TOR show and how LSG will never make one.

Rank Star Wars from most kiddie to least kiddie

>Forces of Destiny
>powergap
>TCW movie
>TPM
>Rebels
>TCW
>RotJ
>TFA
>AotC
>ANH
>ESB
>RotS
>Rogue One
>Caravan of Courage

Prove me wrong.

>memeing with fake news
man look at all these buzzwords

That's exactly why he's /ourguy/ you dumbfuck

Pablo used a piece of yellow media spin as a joke to make a point that a kotor show is never happening. What's the issue with buzzwords here?

I'm not disagreeing with you, why the hate?

TFA and Rogue One are the most kiddie by far, Forces of Destiny is more maturely written and presented than either of those

>Being an authority on plebbit

KYS

>I'm not disagreeing with you, why the hate?
Fair enough, I just assumed you were the person who said he wasn't. As you were, friendo.

we can still dream

>TFA and Rogue One are the most kiddie by far, Forces of Destiny is more maturely written and presented than either of those

I get the feeling Hera just gave Kanan the kiss of death

>TFA, a movie for brainlet normie plinkettfags
>Rogue One, a movie for middle schoolers who want to pretend they're very grown up
>Forces of Destiny, a cartoon to sell barbies
The honesty of the last is the reason it's the most mature.

>What's the issue with buzzwords here?

>actually uses the term plinkettfag
Is it still 2010 in here?

Is it me or are the metallic dragons especially Gold, Silver and Bronze just flat out more powerful than their Chromatic counterparts?

Go back.

So what's the deal Sup Forums? Do you guys like star wars? Or do you just hate this thread more than you like star wars?

>when crossposting goes wrong
go to bed, krennic

Are you guys still arguing about stupid things?