Tonight on The Walking Dead:

>find out dwight is a cuck that vehemently serves negan, who fucks dwights wife every night

I hate this fucking show, I don't even know why I suffer through this constant onslaught of nigger commercials and jewry

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2015/mar/20/sky-news-mccann-brenda-leyland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S07e01 was pretty intense though.

I'd like to think that Negan represents the jew world order and Rick and them are like ancient european tribes

Why is this show's pacing so fucking shit?

pics?

i stopped watching sometime when the prison shit was happening, near the end of it. just didn't bother because the show was more of the same. and looking at it now it's doing it again. new area, new dictator, more drama. This show is just a soap opera and gave up all hopes or any world building / progression after they blew up the CDC shit. in season 1... I have roommates that just watched it a bit ago and I heard the explanation of how he was supposed to marry That guy's wife's sister but she died so he took his wife instead. I 'ad a giggle and the cuck but it just reinforced my not caring about the show anymore.

you put up with it for the same reason that guy puts up with a nigger fucking his wife. because you're a cuckold, faggot. grow a set of balls and stop wasting your time watching trash.

actually thinking about it now the whole scene was extremely heavy foreshadowing into Dwight killing Negan. Now weather to actually point out that's going to happen or to mislead hmm.. TUNE IN NEXT SEASON

neegan isn't black though...
stop self-inserting and maybe one day you won't get ass blasted over a tv show.

Its literally in the comics m8

He's still a cuck. His wife is still getting rawdogged by another guy every night.

I did the same exact thing. The prison arc became too much for me.

Honestly though, I think the show has become much better. There are lots of characters and subplots which I know nothing about, but I still think it's really intense (moreso in a thriller than an action sense).

Negan is a terrifying character.

you telling me the cruel and tough guy wouldnt have his way with the beta faggots wife in such a scenario?

if anything it sums up the way of things

negan is pretty sorted desu

>watching an episode
>season 2 I think
>they're firing guns
>no shell casings are ejected
>the slides and bolts don't move

If you like this show you have shit taste. You're an idiot, and when you're on your deathbed, you'll look back and wonder why you watched seven seasons of it, only to realize it's because you can't actually figure out why.

stretching out lack of content in favor for half of it being advertising.
the show has a formula and it works for them, but it leaves folks who enjoy cinema style pacing and quality hanging dry.

I kind of liked the first season. But even then, the cuck was too much.

heya /k/ike

the show was hella low budget for first few seasons, latest episodes are pretty good when it comes to production imo
the gore of Glenn getting his head smashed in is some of the most realistic gore I've seen depicted on television and had me laughing my ass off @ how gnarly it was

This show is Hilarious, the rule since the beginning has been.
>white+white=dysfunctional relationship, no good
>white+black=perfect every time
They are still going 7 seasons in, shipping Michonne with Rick and KANG with Carol. Last season it was Abraham shifting from hispanic to black.

theguardian.com/media/2015/mar/20/sky-news-mccann-brenda-leyland

ANOTHER DEATH!!

I REMEMBER THIS STORY! THIS WAS A WOMAN WHO "DIED" AFTER SKY DOORSTEPPED HER OVER HER "TROLLING" OF THE MCANN FAMILY!!! THE THINGS SHE WAS SAYING THOUGH WAS LEGIT QUESTIONS THAT MANY ASK!!

LOOK INTO IT POL!!! I THINK SHE GOT TOO CLOSE

>find out dwight is a cuck
But Dwight didn't enjoys it, he hates Negan, he hates his wife for this. It's just fair deal, Dwight's wife switched to Negan for better food.
>ancient european tribes
Full of gooks and black persons?