Who else is gearing up for the post-Hilary win purge? Can't wait to see the little drumpflets die

Who else is gearing up for the post-Hilary win purge? Can't wait to see the little drumpflets die

Check em

Sup Forums is a board of peace

the proportions of his body look off in that photo

don't kill the trumpers senpai, we've got a long road to go towards reeducating them in our camps

it's not funny to post pictures of people with down syndrome

also, sage

Little drumpflets won't stand a chance

No one is on your side you fucking traitor.

Stand still, drumpflet. This will only hurt A LOT

Say that to my face irl, not over the internet. See what happens.

I'll fight you and your dad at the same time on the grass, you soft cunt.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

But you'll have to start like 3 months from now because all the states you guys own have licensing/waiting periods.

id rather send them to """special""" camps

>implying I'm not already licensed
>implying I'm not ordering more ammo and tactical gear
>implying I won't dust your fat ass with precision

>liberal leftists
>guns

We don't have to worry about Trumptards, because a lot of them will kill themselves.

>wanting to kill someone because your illogical opinions and fallacies

lol your a fag i hope you get shot by a wild angry patch of black panthers or some red neck

>its a CTR responds to themselves to get more money episode

isn't this cheating?

HAHAHA man if only their mothers aborted them for being such worthless pathetic zombies. We need a second holocaust hair for trumptards

this

also,
>implying liberal retards own firearms or know how to use them
If there was a purge you are on the wrong side dipshit.

Trigger discipline in current year?

>hurrrr only le elite alt rightists own guns
You are a special little DRUMPFY you know that?

>Implying numale leftists have any knowledge about using a gun
>Implying they won't be wiped in a matter of seconds by an average gun owner

straight to jail with this one

Make sure you use it on yourself, shill
You can use your CTR check to purchase the bullet.

With the voter fraud and the Soros machine manipulation, you might think that you've got numbers. But the truth is you're very, very small. If it came to war, you'd find yourself outnumbered two to one, not to mention outgunned and outmatched since the military would back us and most of the veterans are on our side.

LE BLEACH MEME XDDDDD
Please go bad to /r/thedonald. Reddit is where you belong, bud

Kill yourself, my dude

>pic
top kek

>tfw actually know how to properly grip a katana
>tfw these images trigger me to hell
You, sir, have thus been stripped of your right to wear a fedora.

You are aware Hillary would pretty much own the military right? She could do the same thing to an American rebel group as we do to ISIS and al queda. All it takes is a couple of drone strikes and you pussies will surrender.

I saw some numbers that freaked me out. It was 80% urban vs 20% rural population, and I'm thinking urban is more blue pilled. I hope I'm missing something.

You don't even know how to teleport behind people, kid.

Do it.

I will make you rend your flesh apart. I commend it. The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny.

I don't need to when I have a decent set of rifles. I've been practicing on the range every day for the past couple of weeks. I'll blow a drumpfkins head off before he can even get close to my house.

>riflefags in charge of understanding teleportation and katanas

Yeah well nothing personal kid

>Rifle
Nigga you're gonna need a fucking fire extinguisher.

I have enough skill and friends to handle our selves.

Bud, even if you have your granddad's airgun, you won't after Madame Shillary sics the ATF on you.