Post yfw Clinton wins in a landslide

Post yfw Clinton wins in a landslide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE
m.imgur.com/ohumZau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man it feels good to be in a position to be benefiting from a globalist agenda

Time traveller here, Clinton wins. AMA

Since this is retarded, can we try a consciousness experiment and try to get the universe to make Clinton's eyes explode or something?

BUT HOW CAN SHE WIN?

WE HAVE ALL THE PIZZA CONSPIRACIES!!! MUIHH PIZZAAAAA! PIZZZZZZAAAAAA! WHY WONT YOU LISTEN!!! PIZZZZZZZZZAAAAA!

Why would anyone in their right mind want to do that?

here's CTR's face after Trump wins

The amount of people who're going to flood in from other boards is going to be hilarious, fucking stormfags deserve it

Even if Hillary wins, this is their fate. She isn't one to leave loose ends.

You mean Hillary the Kidfucker?

For the... you know what nvm

>sweden

Have you looked around, seems like you guys could use some stormfags to fight off the mudslime invasion.

>Swedecuck dying for a chance to feel superior, although it will never happen.

what a surprise

I got no reason to complain, shit like this is the reason I get to live my comfy NEET lifestyle

this

I'm so fucking excited for all the butthurt that will be in here on Tuesday. There will be accusations of election fraud, exhortations to riot, and claims of planned assassinations. And then once all the babbys have worn themselves out with their tantrum they will go back to trading meaningless pepes.

My body is ready

>Post yfw Clinton wins in a landslide

Hillary Hillary HILLARY

I guess I better learn to love the bomb

Run to the hills
Run for your life

If she wins then I am heading innawoods for a few weeks. Some /k/ommandos and a few from /out/ are all meeting up at some user's lodge.

Saw your flesh apart. I commnd it. The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny.

She won't win in a landslide. She will win though, and the fact that it will be so close will make it so much funnier. If it was a landslide then Trumpists will say "bawww we never had a chance" and clap themselves on the back for fighting a "rigged election". If it's neck and neck then you get to laugh at them getting their victory taken away at the very last second, as well as at the pre-mature celebrators.

Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

>tfw you don't have security clearance and don't know what it entails.

I can smell your fear

Screenshot from hillary's recent rally. How can drumpf boys compete?
?

m.imgur.com/ohumZau

I do. I've been holding one for 15 and a half years now. I know what it entails and I know that she and the rest of her minions completely gaffed off cyber awareness training.

Fuck the trump

be based assassin

I'm still voting for my guy, but the odds are highly likely that she's going to win. Denial is okay

We did it fellow Hilldawgs. We did it. We don't have to suffer four years of Drumpf.

PLEASE BE IN FLORIDA

THE ENTIRE ELECTION WILL HINGE ON IT

>yfw yeb wins in a landslide

Begin the subversion of NWO cultural programming

Worst part is she will actually win

No, they're going to shoot themselves twice in the back of the head mate