Bump

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mu3tt#selection-1199.1-1207.76
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetwork
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you access the website? THIS IS LOCATED IN THE USA WHY WOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO

WHAT!?!?!?

What is between Bucks and Comet and who owns it?

I'm this fucking close to making some important ties in all of this and if I heard something reccuring in all of the satanic cults dealing with the murder of children it's that the rituals all take place in kitchens.

Now I want to access this fucking website. Someone access this fucking website. I want to see who owns it. I want to see who frequents it. I want to know.

bump

In the past months, John Podesta’s private emails were released to the public in over multiple batches of thousands of emails. In those, many interesting topics have surfaced like money laundering, UFOs… and a lot of weird pizza talk. The emails with a pizza topic were at first overlooked, although it did bring some attention with some of them seemingly having a cryptic, between-the-lines meaning.

But then the emails started becoming completely out of context and some people tried to make sense out of such nonsense. Connections were made out of whatever people could find and thus started, although extremely slowly, the investigation in Podesta’s cryptic pizza dialogues. An xample would be the one below:

As people got interested in Podesta’s life through his hacked emails, his brother Tony Podesta gained some popularity among independent investigators. Tony Podesta is really open about his love for art. According to this article, Tony Podesta likes Biljana Djurdjevic and even has many of her paintings hanged in his house:

‘’If you’ve ever dreamed of strolling through a museum with a slice of pizza and glass of wine in hand, you need to befriend superlobbyistTony Podesta.Known about town as a legendary political “fix-it” man, Podesta has turned his Kalorama home into a shrine to contemporary art, ranging from relatively under-the-radar artists such as Serbian painterBiljana Djurdjevicto those who are much better known (like French sculptor Louise Bourgeois).‘’

archive.is/mu3tt#selection-1199.1-1207.76

Side note: the pizza references never seem to stop, they follow the Podesta brothers like the best.

Mr. James McCoy

A picture is worth a thousand words, isnt it? I don’t have to explain anything. I will show you something else instead. Another coincidence let’s call it. There will be many:

YOU HAVE NO GOD HERE!

It wasn’t long before someone connected Podesta to his favorite pizza place: the Comet Ping Pong. At first, this looks like an independant pizzeria, but upon entering you realize this is more of a social and rather artistic pizza-bar club. An interesting kind of music plays on T.V., the kids can go play ping-pong in the backroom while the adults wait for the pizza. The paintings have a sexual tone, the lighting is dark and the single bathroom has no handle on its door. Yes, it’s a hidden unisex bathroom. The pizza is average, the crust is too thick, the toppings are expensive, the bartender John is kinda rude and the kids are loud pretty much all the time according to their Yelp reviews. You gotta try their chicken wings though, they’re the best! The pizzeria itself didn’t catch much attention if it hadn’t been for another pizzeria right next to it.
Upon entering this pizzeria, things look very much normal. Nothing is out of usual but if you look a little closer… you’ll see nothing. What you need is the knowledge that the pedophiles have. Fortunately, the FBI has that knowledge too.

Mr. James McCoy Owns Bath Express and Kitchen Guild according to BBB
Jenna and Matt Carr Own The Little Red Fox
Jenna has been involved in nonprofits supporting the arts. They are from Portland.

As you approach the counter, you can see drawings made by children that are pinned on the wall, all of them saying ‘’Welcome Pizza Guy.’’ One of them has had more work put into it than the others, let’s take a look at it with the knowledge of the symbols below:

Thank you. Ill finish my dump and get out of here.

The boy circle is clear, and the spirals around the Boylover circle are even clearer. What is less clear are the hearts here, and I would not mind if you discard this as too big of a stretch, but it is important to keep in mind that it was done by children. Now why would such symbols be found on a child’s drawing and why would a child know about such symbols? Maybe the question is not the right one to ask. Maybe the children do not know about this meaning. The fact that every drawing says ‘’Welcome Pizza Guy’’ makes me wonder if the drawings are not the causality of an adult’s demand. In other words, have the children been asked to draw something specific? In that case it would explain the presence of the symbols.

Now let’s go back to Comet Ping Pong, the pizzeria right next to Besta Pizza.

And their instagram doesn’t get any better. Remember this is a kid-friendly environment and all their events are for everyone, no age limit.

At this point, Tony Podesta, Comet Ping Pong and Besta Pizza were highly suspicious and by that statement we can assume that John Podesta is also very suspicious. The Comet Ping Pong pizzeria seems to confirm that the cryptic pizza-related emails were not talking about emails but rather about something much more perverse. Heck, the whole neighborhood was suspect for everyone at the time they found the pedophile symbols

To our disappointment, the whole neighborhood was suspicious.

A symbol was found on Terasol’s website.

Right in front of Comet Ping Pong was Beyond Borders, a charity focused on children and women’s rights in Haiti. BB had received $1,528,058 in gifts, grants or contributions in 2015 but nothing else, like the picture from Charity Navigator shows, yet they spent $122,000 on fundraising that year. Haiti is a very corrupt country and I have no doubt the so-called philanthropic charities that pride themselves in helping the poor actually do not help anyone but themselves, but that’s for a whole other topic. A charity dealing with Haiti’s children and women screams for corruption and human trafficking, especially in this neighborhood’s context.

Just a little farther is Politics and Prose, owned by Hillary Clinton’s speechwriter. Nothing is out of the usual there except the fact that Hillary Clinton’s surrounding seem to love this neighborhood.

Bucks Fishing and Camping is owned by the same guy that owns the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria, why not take the kids camping while we’re at it.

Another interesting little thing is the Regal Custom Wet Cleaners. Since we have been submerged in symbols and secret meanings so much, this can’t sound right to my ears. Wetwork is a euphemism for murder or assassination, alluding to spilling blood. If we take this a little farther we could make this up:
Regal = Important customer
Custom = On demand
Wet = Messy murder
Cleaners = Self-explanatory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetwork

I'm working in 4 hours and I have to pass out godspeed anons please grab the flame and continue this investigation we are so close to getting the motherfuckers. I believe it will all unravel to big one huge scheme along with Hillary, Epstein, the establishment and all the powers that be.

I think this is the string guys. I truly believe we are on the verge of something great and the evidences are starting to pile up.

I will leave this ultimate mindfuck for you to ponder on. Godspeed anons

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#

We are on the right side of the war.

Godspeed.

Nice work.

I'm off Sup Forums for one weekend and when I return it's a disaster. WTH happened??

Also bump.

I wish I had money. I have connections and would be more than happy to run a sting. I hope I am not too late to make a difference. I could have had a team of operators and LEO on pedo island or a sting of pedo pizza if I had the money.

DON'T LET THESE CHILD FUCKERS GET AWAY WITH IT.

This is good I am am saving a lot of these. Does anyone have the images of the the other creepy posters? Forgot to save

HOLY SHIT THIS IS WHY SALON AND OTHER LIBERAL OUTLETS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HUMANIZE PEDOPHILIA

In located near dc time to do some urban exploring there, will post back here to what I find

this world is sick

B U M P
U
M
P