This is Julia. She has autism. Please be nice to her

This is Julia. She has autism. Please be nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ORzHoW1oNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So do I, but nobody here is nice to me.

Is fucking her being nice to her?

Oh I'll be nice to her, all right

*unzips dick*

Has there been any new Julia content made since her debut?

I don't have autism and that pisses me off.

>You're never too young for a Vietnam flashback

BOING BOING BOING BOING

>those metal rods sticking out of her arms

They used to be so much better at hiding that stuff.

>it ain't me starts playing

She looks like Clarissa

Legally I have to inform you

Fuck off, autist.

She voted Trump!!!

She's too adorable to be mean to.

Are you some kind of special circumcised so you can unzip your dick?

Is this comic implying Kermit is gay or that he wants to send Fozzie Bear to the showers who I'm guessing is supposed to be Jewish?

newfag

Wait...what?.
1) Kermit is somekind of CIA guy...
2) No one have problems with jews, that is racist!, only with (((these guys)))
3) BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!

He's italian

Fuck her.
Nobody was ever nice to me.
Just because she's got a finely stiched silk-lined little hole, just ready for someone to burst those stitches.
No, seriously, fuck that bitch.

This is because julia has autism, but she still isn't RUDE

How did she get yellow paint when none of the paint containers have it? Can you be so autistic about colors that you can change them?

It's not even his final form.

That's because it wasn't in digital HD back then. And you were watching it on a flickering old CRT television.

>tfw autistic girl but very attractive

Could be way worse I guess.

Tits or-you know what nevermind, I'll take your word for it.

How old are you?

End yourself.

Is this?
Yeah, this is an abusefag made thead. Fuck off.

Some of this is just someone being mentally retarded and expecting people not to notice.

The cereal part is even more triggering if the milk is poured before adding the cereal

>Confusing autism with OCD
Or is that your malicious intent user?

Jokes on you, I like my eggs like that.

The sugar one triggered me hard

What does it mean if i find this hilarious?

not particularly annoyed by any of these. in fact
I actually can relate to most of them, cause I've done stupid shit by accident before. others are plain fucking hilarious.

I was always told that Sesame Street peaked in the early years during the 70s, but then as I got older, I realize it was just nostalgiafags who watched it back then.

The test is not being compelled to respond with this obvious answer.

>tfw late diagnosis autistic man
could be worse, but not in fewer words. (unless those words are proper nouns.)

i want to protect her

Well, yeah, she has Autism so that is obvious.

Genetically defective people should be purged for the greater good of humanity.

I'm perfectly well health-wise and mental faculties are fine.

Wouldn't it be more autistic to overly give a shit about most of this and spend all your time obsessing over pedantic shit no one cares about?

user, look at where you are posting, at least one of those is wrong or you would have GTFO'd long ago.

A man who calls himself perfect can safely be assumed to not be.

onset dementia.

Some of these are especially retarded, that no one does or never happens.
>splurting ketchup on the bun instead of the hotdog
>cutting a PB&J at the position for no fucking reason

And I do similar stuff to the rest since I'm a lazy slob. The only painful one to watch was overestimating your milk to the amount of cereals you poured. True despair.

Actually it was quite common for slave owners to rape their slave-
>2008
Guess that just negates everything, huh?

she's really cute. I hope they continue to portray her as docile.

I don't get the egg part..

egg yellow breaks through its memebrane(?) and the uncooked section seeps out. Nothing wrong with that, but might cause people to sigh slightly.

Sup Forums get out

I don't have many Julia pics, please post yours so i can expand folder if you no like.

>has to go back 200 years to find a favorable statistic.
I guess stopping a problem doesn't count anymore, when you're more comfortable living in a past you didn't even like.

if the yolk breaks, it quickly ends up cooked all the way through.the whole point of doing eggs sunny side up is you want the yolk hot but runny, usually so you can then have it soak into your toast or other roughage of choice

It's not that blacks don't commit majority of the crimes. I just wish people would realise there was a cause that makes them feel paranoid around whites and end up acting out a lot of the time. A cause other than "the joos". Stuff that happened in the past does matter, believe it or not.

We know about slavery, but black on white rape is definitely not a fear reaction. 'I was just so scared, because of the past, I had to rape her!'

To be fair anyone has potential to be a rapist. The image only mentions black on white. Doesn't say anything about white on white. But I guess the main "red pill" is caucasian women are more attractive than black women.

>To be fair anyone has potential to be a rapist.
Absolute bullshit.

since when are puppets Sup Forums?

They've always been Sup Forums

How Is a puppet a cartoon? Seems like it should be Sup Forums. I guess you can make the argument that puppets are like a live action cartoon but that's really stretching.

Because it works and most people aren't bothered enough to autisticslly sort everything on this board

You mean Fortunate son.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ORzHoW1oNw

does he? youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg

I'm autistic and do many of these because I'm a lazy ass.

the chemicals in the water are turning the freakin' frogs gay

user don't be ridiculous you can't rape property.

I don't get it.

this is just fucking moronic
this faggot's probably still a virgin

not enough milk
D R O P P E D

Hey that's kinda cute

Is there a point to her beyond being autistic? Is she actually a character they do anything with that doesn't involve autism coming up?

>be me
>actually have OCD

I HATE THIS VIDEO BUT I KEEP WATCHING IT ANYWAY

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Do you think Julia is friends with Sara Ryder?

The point was to make kids "aware" of autism. But they're going about it in the most virtue signalling shallow way. Like the episode she was introduced, they wouldn't fucking explain what autism was. So they're just telling Elmo she's totally normal and she's not different in anyway but somehow needs special considering and awareness too... of a problem they just won't explain.

Her existence is for some shallow producers to pat themselves on the back and pretend their helping a problem.