What will drumpf's concession speech be like? On a scale from 1-10 how undignified do you expect it will be?

What will drumpf's concession speech be like? On a scale from 1-10 how undignified do you expect it will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trumps concession speech

Trumps call for revolutionary war 2.0

Rend your flesh apart. I command it. The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny.

He's never admitted he lost at anything in his life. He'll probably lash out and blame his staff and supporters for failing him.

He's going to cry RIGGED on twitter and hope people forget that he was supposed to give one at some point

Hillary already lost. The FBI scandal did too much damage.

>God Emperor Trump
>Conceding

Oh, Australia. OK then.

>muh rallies
Does anyone have an election night bingo card? This should be a free space.

>I just want you know that we won bigly. Don't believe what the election commissions are telling you. We won. We won. We won bigly.

nobody

nobody is willing to get shot and killed for a billionaire who hasn't even served in the Military.

>Calling for war
I don't give a fuck about his speech but if anybody starts trouble they deserve trouble.

Probably something halfway between crying rigged and saying he's demanding a recount and blaming americucks for wasting their last chance while looking sullen and telling them they chose the death of their country.

>trump
>concession speech

rofl. You mean civil war declaration.

sounds glorious

What about me, bitch? I must say that was confirmed for me the best of more than 300 best traditional rounds of the naval commando guerrilla army to be covered by the Al-Qaeda attacks on the US military shot secretly does. You are not with me, but only one goal. If you torn during any of the weapons of lovers on the floor and my blasphemy. Do you think the Internet on my shit outside? Please think again Picker. It is best to prepare for the larvae storm, IP is to convince a secret network of agents in total in the United States. Life is something called Hurricane pure poverty. Son of the Devil is dead. And everywhere, always, and I will be more than a hundred species of dead 7, if it is not empty. I'm just very fine shots, my access to the file, really Marine Corps and entered the best way possible, the following types of waste. The worst punishment is the answer to "smart" is that I do not know what will fall, and you can save a nursing language. But I do not pay the current price, you need to stop the shit. Skills and swore. Son of the Devil is dead.

Trump will say it was rigged and issue a call-to-arms

armed militias that haven't already form start to form.

we start taking over state houses and government buildings across the country. Dumbass liberals are luckily anti-gun cucks and everyone knows the police and military are pro-trump.

We take control of the country with minimal casualties in the beginning, but they unleash BLM savages upon us.

BLM is mowed down, we take the capital.

Podesta and Hillary, and numerous other traitors are strung up right outside the Lincoln Memorial.

>telling them they chose the death of their country.

He wouldn't be wrong.
Too bad he's gonna win tho.

>Today the American people have chosen their next president; they choose poorly and foolishly. They choose a corrupt, bought, pathological lying, and crooked canadate over true change. Despite all the evidence brought before you. And don't even get me started about the media folks. Good luck America. You'll need it.

>implying
drink bleach my man

define "we" there, Bundy.

Trump will not give a concession speech.

It will either be a victory speech, or a call to arms.

The fact that nobody in the DNC has been prosecuted when there is video of them outright admitting to mass voter fraud and inciting violence and political intimidation should have been enough to start the civil war - I was honestly shocked that it didn't happen then, and still hasn't happened yet.

>there is video of them outright admitting to mass voter fraud and inciting violence and political intimidation
There's only video of one of these things. And even then it wasn't technically the DNC.

I can't stop
seeing kek around here

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

lol, it will never happen
white people have been living in comfort for too long
we have become lazy and docile.
a sad and unfortunate truth.