The Late Philip J Fry
Benderama
Law and Oracle
Mobius Dick
Overclockwise
Ghost in the Machines
Murder on the Planet Express
Free Will Hunting

Leela's feet were literally the only good part of the CC episodes.

>Benderama
>Ghost in the Machines
>Free Will Hunting

These aren't just the best of the CC era, they're top 10 of the whole show

>Foot fags already

For real, only footfags do this shit. I don't go into every cartoon thread and post asses.

I'll say hit or miss on the first two but Free Will Hunting is definitely up there.

Best were in the early seasons though.

whoops, still very funny but I meant to highlight
>The Late Philip J Fry

Now that is one I can really agree on.

All the sjw fans from the reruns got jobs as writers for the CC era. So cringy

Somebody fuck me. I'm six.

CC run did have some really terrible episodes (Neutopia being my absolute most hated episode of the whole series), but I don't think it was consistently terrible like modern Simpsons. It also had its share of decent-good episodes, with a few gems that rival the original run in quality.

Except 90% of the CC run writers were from the original run.

Everybody ready for the inevitable SYFY revival?

I'm glad we got the CC instead of nothing at all. It had enough good episodes to make it worth it. I do think the seasons introduced cringe to the series, though. I can't think of any original run episodes that felt out of touch and lame, and the "progressive" episodes were so bad that they hurt the causes they supported. Not to mention a lot of the plots, jokes and even dramatic moments were extremely forced (like Hermes being the inspector that passed Bender. Negative continuity is a bad idea in a show revered for its continuity).

That said, I still rate a lot of them on par with the FOX run. I'm happy Billy West got to do his favorite role more, too. The guy deserves it.

It felt like Fry's delivery became slightly slower, which made him sound dumber and had jokes land worse. Very much a line reading

I hated Fry the most in the CC episodes. His voice was weird. It reminded me of post-movie Spongebob. He's got 1 form of delivery. There's no more variation or difference in inflection or emotion. It's just "Fry".

WHAT THE FUCK DOES CC MEAN

Billy West is 65 years old.

South Park Channel

Tom Kenny is my idol.

Why did they have to make the direct-to-DVD movies like that?

By setting up the pacing so it could later be broken up into multiple separate 'episodes' for airing in syndication it made them all utter trash

It had significant number of misses (And original era I don't think has any) but it was worth it, IMO.

I always kinda wished they skipped doing movies and went straight to proper episodes.

I wouldn't want to lose Big Score and Wild Green (Although green is indeed just 4 episodes)

Same

Why did they make it so work place sitcomy?

Aren't they all 4 episodes?

Comedy Central

Might as well enjoy it for what it is, as long as they keep most if not all the original writers it could actually be very entertaining. It will at least be better than the alternatives at least

Don't be whiny little shits. Other cartoon shows like Legend of Korra, Thundercats, Rick and Morty, TTGO, nuPPG are lucky to even get 1 good episode, more than 2 good episodes, let alone an entire well done reboot by the same writers and not just their credits.

Must I remind you what happened to MLP:FIM after season 1 ended?

>Free Will Hunting

Just watched this episode. It's classic-tier.

Will Futurama ever return? They pretty much have a perfect set up too.