Help me remember this cartoon

when I was a child I used to watch a cartoon that I really liked then, the only thing I remember about it now is that one episode about a formula that only grows hair on billiard balls and cowardly cats, it was dubbed in my native language so I don't know the original language it was in 90s-2000s style close to (Courage the cowardly dog) style.

help please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUfxnDAAxHI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simsala_Grimm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump of interest

Cat-Dog

nope

After minutes of intense thinking and ancient memory tricks hat I had learnt from different phases of my life, I reached to the conclusion of i have no idea, sorry[/sorry]

Bump of interest

If this is the general "describe a cartoon you vaguely remember and others help you find it", I have one for you guys. It was about two kids (I think brother and sister) that had a [moral problem of the day] at the start of every episode and their magical talking animal friends (I don't really remember but I think there was a bird and a dragon) would read them popular fables and maybe some bible stories relating to their [moral problem of the day] to help them sort them out.

There was also this series of short cartoons about a baby panda and his mom. I think it was made in China or something.

>If this is the general "describe a cartoon you vaguely remember and others help you find it", I have one for you guys. It was about two kids (I think brother and sister) that had a [moral problem of the day] at the start of every episode and their magical talking animal friends (I don't really remember but I think there was a bird and a dragon) would read them popular fables and maybe some bible stories relating to their [moral problem of the day] to help them sort them out.

d-dragontales user?
youtube.com/watch?v=xUfxnDAAxHI

Nope, all the talking animals were adults, not kids. In fact, I might be remembering wrong, it might not have been a dragon at all, maybe a lion or something. Just some sage older magical animal that could talk and read stories out of a book.

>Bump

>sympathy Bump

Could it have been Simsala Grimm?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simsala_Grimm

Not even a hard one

Whats your native language?

I remember this on PBS.

>that fable where the kid gets a magic ball of yarn that let's him skip forward in time through tough bullshit life events.
>4th or 5th time he pulls it he's on his death bed wondering where his life went

What's your native language and do you know which channel it aired on?

I am now remembering this old cartoon I used to watch as a kid, the main characters were talking animals or something and they messed up with a koifish or something and its golden scales scatter around the world so they're tasked to collect it, and all the episodes are based on aesop fables.

Arabic and it was dubbed in Egyptian Arabic
but can't remember the channel

another thing the cat in the series is easily scared and when any one scare it, it jump and hang from the ceiling

Sorry man, I've been looking around but can't find anything. The only thing that comes to mind is Eek! The Cat, but that's probably not it...

thanks man, not Eek though

That sounds like and SCP in the making.

Were the characters animals? Were the adults? Were they kids?

>talking animals
>easily scared cat that hangs from the ceiling whenever anyone scares it and a dog (maybe?) that scares it frequently
>90s - 2000s
> one episode the dog scares the cat that it's hair fall so they tried to get a potion to regrew it but it was a fraud only grows hair on billiard balls and low IQ dogs
that's all I remember

Do you remember the color of the cat? or how the main protagonista looked like?

fuzzy pink I guess

Try to describe us the other carácter maybe a waifu fag remembers the giro of the group

Shnookums and Meat?

nope

Bump

Seems really obscure.