ANONS, PLEASE STOP. The Wikipedia link says the drawing is meant to be of ONE man...

ANONS, PLEASE STOP. The Wikipedia link says the drawing is meant to be of ONE man. It's two different renderings of what he could possibly look like.

Scroll to "Smith sighting" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

In the meantime, this is much more important: wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

This is Stratfor discussing how the Clintons fucking murder people.

SPREAD THAT.

NOT THE DRAWINGS. STOP WITH THE STUPID MADELINE THEORY.

FUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25807
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40734
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25008
nbcnews.to/1SQX8OS
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25323
twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31966
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8282
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52975
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Brown_(U.S._politician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Wikipedia)))

>The man is halfway between John Podesta and Tony Podesta
Alright who's the middle Podesta brother?

you can see the changelog

(((OP)))

>tfw you realize Sup Forums is 60% LARPfags from /x/ and will not listen to you no matter how much sense you make or truth you tell.

Not gonna lie, Trump supporter here. I think we should all just stop investigating this satanic shit and these abductions. OP just outlined exactly why it's all bullshit. Makes us look like tin-foil hats.

Let's focus on the real issues, pay to play and other corruption in the emails. STOP RESEARCHING THE SATANIC STUFF AND PIZZA. Nothing to see there! It's all fabricated!

If you want to really lock her up and drain the swamp we need to focus on the real corruption, pay to play!

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein to investigators:
In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

>60% if the western population.

Ftfy

Already mailed to US RT Bureau and British RT Bureau about Madeleine
Am I retarded?

It doesn't matter if it's true, there's not time to vet things before the election anyway. Child molestation is one of the only things that can flip people's votes at this point, so the more people see this and the more we back it up all over social media regardless of accuracy it could have huge effect. This is the political version of a nuclear weapon and it looks convincing to the causal obserrver which is all we need

No, fuck you too. That case was dropped for the third fucking time three days ago.

And that quote is from 2002 whereas Epstein was first arrested in 2008. Meanwhile Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago a year prior due to RUMORS that he flirted with an underage girl there.

youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI

Now fuck off.

>"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump is a disgusting fuck

I can't believe Sup Forums is so thoroughly fucked in the head as to want him to be in charge of the greatest nation on earth.

Fuck you all

Scotland Yard updated their theory and have said it could be of two different men. Go fuck yourself.

No. It's easy to get sucked into misinfo. It's honestly just a stressful time and we're all clawing for something new because people don't seem to care about the nukes we've already dropped.

No. See the explanation here:

>Trump supporter here

You really fooled me shill.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account! Thank You For Correcting The Record!

You lost aussie faggot?

So he is worse than Hillary trying to destroy Bill Clinton´s victims? or when she said to a raped girl that she had fantasies about it? or making deals with terrorists? or making bussiness with people who treat women like trash?

You are gonna enjoy all the rapists muslims Hillary wants to bring to you and your family.

Drumpf is already over, you guys should just stop all this investigations imo

really makes you think

The more you faggots post to stop looking into the pedo shit because REASONS the more I will dig.

Fuck it really does look like him..

They took her to Jeffrey Epstein's island.

The resemblance with BOTH brothers is incredibly fucking weird.

Bump because these threads are a distraction from the actual leaks.

uh, guys....

#WIKILEAKS
#DNCLEAKS2
#CLINTONNEWSNETWORK
#I'MWITHHER
#STRONGERTOGETHER
#DRAINTHESWAMP

MSM COLLUSION:

DNC Gives CNN Questions To Ask Trump
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284
>CNN said the interview was cancelled as of now but will keep the questions for the next one :( Good to have for others as well.

DNC Also Gives CNN Questions To Ask Cruz
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554
>CNN is looking for questions. Please send some topical/interesting ones. Maybe a couple on Fiorina. Someone please take point and send them all together by 3pm. Thank you!

DNC Has Advance Knowledge of MSM News Stories About Trump
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25807
>Saturday Trump There will be a story about Trump firing a veteran so watch for that in the news cycle. Trump is also in Washington State this weekend and Comms is putting together an event in Seattle in response so look for potential paper around that to go through approvals if it hasn't already.

Colluding With CNBC Over Jeb! Interview
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
>John Hardwood: what should I ask Jeb in Speakeasy interview tomorrow?

Colluding With 'One America News' Over Cruz Hit
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40734
>I am a political reporter for the cable news channel One America News. Am working on negative story on Sen. Cruz.

Colluding with NBC Asian America Over Article Titles
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25008
> Ok, anyone from comms to approve? READ: The DNC's Efforts to Engage AAPI Voters Are Succeeding. nbcnews.to/1SQX8OS #MyAAPIStory #APAHM

Colluding With NBC Asian America Over Tweets
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25323
>Can we write an original tweet for this? You want to make sure you're retweeting a diversity of voices.
>Can do in an hour to space it out
>twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
>Ok to tweet?

ILLEGALLY WORKING WITH SUPER PACS, FAKE PROTESTS

DNC Illegally Working With Bob Creamer (Super PAC operative)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31966
>I'll link up with Creamer and see if everytown or any other member group has something planned, and if we can get them on board for something.

Bob Creamer Setting Up Fake Protests
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8282
>Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today.
>Hey guys bumping these sign ideas for tomorrow’s action in front of the RNC with groups.

GENERAL CORRUPTION

Russia Hit Was Planned (April)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
>We don't have a ton on Simes, but the pro-Russia stuff ties in pretty well to idea that Trump is too friendly with Putin/weak on Russia"

DNC Creates Fake Craigslist Ad For Trump Job
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

Appeasing The Sanders People To Keep Them
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52975
>So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose.
>the Bernie people have a lot of passion and we should try to keep them marginally on board. Just saying..

DNC DISCUSSES CHELSEA CLINTON LIVING OFF FOUNDATION CASH
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
>The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....I hope that you will speak to her and end this

I don't see how anyone could, in good conscience, vote for either Trump or Clinton at this point.

If you're advocating for either, you're literal human trash.

THE PODESTA BROTHERS THING IS A CTR TACTIC LIKE THE PIZZA THING

STOP BEING EASILY FOOLED

looks legit to me

It's too late. Even if Hillary wins this won't stop. Everything she does will be scrutinized with 1000x magnification. Every misstep will be memed. Interns will be plants, they'll try to catch her. They'll hide hidden cameras and mics everywhere. Inevitably she will falter and it will destroy her.

She already has no credibility among anyone but the most diehard supporters. Her own rank and file party members don't trust her. The other side smells blood in the water and they'll be on her ass 24/7. Hillary is fucked either way.

So that's how you get a job at CNN

If I have to choose I choose Trump, I don´t want Hillary to cause more wars and to bring more rapists to Europe.

People voting for HILLARY are people voting for rapists in America in the future.

>you can see the (((changelog)))

Fuck Podesta. No one gives a shit about him. We have actual proof right here that a political party is using our media to influence fucking EVERYTHING. It's sickening propoganda to push an agenda and a president into the White House by brainwashing the population and suppressing free speech. This should outrage us! We should be uprising over this shit. But instead you guys are worried about fucking Podesta. OUR country is at stake here. Fuck him

>This is Stratfor discussing how the Clintons fucking murder people.
just tell me how they do it, not reading all that shit

Thank you! Goddamn it.

Doesn't matter fag. The left one looks exactly like podesta

I don't get it, which one is the spirit cooker?

you god damn leaf, fucking die, all you people are scum

>muh: the post

You are on the money. here is a spanish translation of the mail I just made, make sure it reaches the hispanic voters.

"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Brown_(U.S._politician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

Traducción de un correo en Wikileaks, mis notas están entre corchetes {}
RE: [Comentarios analíticos y de inteligencia] caída del avión polaco
---Robert Rudisill envió un mensaje por el formulario de contacto en:
https www stratfor com contact.
Estoy esperando ansiosamente tu excelente análisis de la situación.
Aunque estoy seguro de que Putin hubiera disfrutado usando polonio en los polacos, el desplome tiene las huellas del método de Hillary para deshacerse del inconvenientemente platicador Secretario de Comercio Ron Brown.
¿Talvez alguien tiene información sobre aparatos de navegación por radio que puedan mostrar que el avión se desvió de su curso?
---Sean Noonan escribió:
¿hillary mató a ron brown?
que hay ron browz?
http www youtube com watch?v=tVXlq1ldIRE {Está haciendo un chiste, Ron Browz es un rapero que sigue vivo, el video no era importante}
Nunca había escuchado eso,pensaba que Vince Foster era la única persona que Clinton había matado. Que crédulo fui.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

The podesta bros theory seems really iffy

Sketches from witness reports are not guaranteed to be accurate at all and there's the question of why they'd be abducting kids instead of sending thugs to do it

Pizza is where the interesting shit is

>Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Good thing you're a leaf and it doesn't matter what you think at this point. All you had to deal with was a crack smoking mayor, you had it easy.

Sorry, forgot one thing, make sure to paste this first, for context.

""El lunes 27 de febrero de 2012, WikiLeaks empezó a publicar "Los Archivos de Inteligencia Global", más de cinco millones de e-mails de la compañía de "Inteligencia Global" Stratfor. Los e-mails datan de julio de 2004 a finales de diciembre de 2011. Revelan el funcionamiento interno de de una compañía que aparenta ser una publicación sobre inteligencia, pero que proveía de servicios de información confidencial a grandes corporaciones, como Dow Chemical, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon y a agencias gubernamentales, incluyendo al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional de Estados Unidos, El Cuerpo de Marines de los Estados Unidos y La Agencia de Inteligencia de Defensa de los Estados Unidos. Los e-mails muestran la red de informantes de Stratfor, estructuras de sobornos, métodos de lavado de pagos y sus métodos psicológicos."

last email released is 52481 I believe. But you can actually read 52482 thru 52992 if you enter the emailid manually in the url

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52992

>STOP RESEARCHING THE SATANIC STUFF AND PIZZA. Nothing to see there! It's all fabricated!

Nice try CTR.

Hillary is a satanist child sex trafficker. We know it.

I agree
But time is running out, we need to unify now

Thank you, brother.

If anyone is gonna air this RT

#PodestaKilledMaddie #ImWithHer

Get this shit trending

Make sure to share it with the wikipedia links.

You had proof before. No one gave a Shit

>Canaanite Network

I HAVE A PROPOSAL

This pizza and kidnapping thing sounds like an old fashioned Sup Forums theory, so we should keep looking into it. HOWEVER, we shouldn't make it our top priority when it redpilling normalfags. Make the current WikiLeaks the Twitter/facebook redpill while we have the pizza thing as a side project. That way our WikiLeaks thing doesn't get affected and called a conspiracy theory yet we have a backup project to get these fuckers.

Neat user. Thank you

Why not both? Start with the run of the mill corruption, then go into the... darker stuff.
Satanic child sex trafficking is the political equivalent of VX nerve gas.

We have like thousands of people here. There are more than enough resources to go around.

Checked.

or one russian with a decent proxy list

Because we have little to no evidence. If this shit goes up with the other wikileaks then people will dismiss both because one sounds plausible but the other sounds like bullshit.

Not the point. I'm saying we shouldn't get this trending, not yet at least. The other leaks are good enough and we need people to trust those and not believe they're conspiracy theories.

This.

Even if the Clinton Foundation had completely clean hands, the damage has been done. Sup Forums will never end with the memes and weaponized autism.

To add to this, we need to build a case. A big one. Attempting to get this trending with little evidence makes it easier for Podesta and friends to dismiss with excuses or some spinning. If we wait until we have enough things to fill up fuck huge posts like this it'll be extremely hard for them to try and play it off. Even if we are wrong their image will be badly damaged if there's a lot of coincidences.

I was autistically obsessed the McCann case at the time it was happening but the rabbit hole went way too deep, I didn't feel it was worth risking my life over that shit.
The entire McCann investigation was deliberately thrown to shit - and the only logical conclusion I could actually determine at the time was that the kidnappers were being protected.

This didn't really make any sense at the time, but the McCann parents all of the entrepreneur businessmen and Portuguese/English police forces who got involved to 'help' solve the case lacked any true motive to force a cover-up (and no, the parents did not murder their daughter)

The really odd part that stopped me from looking further was a guy named Kevin Halligen who was hired and funded to help solve the case, but he basically wasted all the money and sabotaged the investigation to such an extent he was charged and convicted with fraud. Interestingly, he was represented by a lawyer by the name of Mark Summers.

Mark Summers is a friend of the Blairs, he was in fact a colleague of Cherie Blair.
Summers has represented the US DoD and is neck deep in seriously top-level shit.
He was involved in 9/11 legal proceedings
He was involved in the Sweden-Assange extradition case

Now why does a man like this get involved at the tail-end of the then 3-year old stale McCann case? Well if you start asking more questions, the answers may just find you.

Fuck coincidence chains. We know they're too coincidental to be coincidence but coincidentally everyone else thinks the opposite.

we need easily digestible memes

Basically nothing short of "WhiteHousePizzaParty.avi" being blasted on their phones will convince them

Wait WTF
Kevin Halligen and Assange had the same attorney?

Thats spoopy as fuck dude

I haven't been on Sup Forums all night, are people suddenly convinced Madeline was taken to be a Clinton'n'Friends sex slave or something?

tl;dr the police sketches look shockingly like the Podesta Bros. Also Podesta wiped his emails the day after the kid went missing.

Not enough for a conviction, obviously. But the weaponized autism is digging.

I think the articles are simply mistaken. The police were interested in these six people, implying the sketches represent different people.

No, fuck that. Let's go all in.

>implying pol hasn't abandoned logic and became the sjw trash they despise

Nice joke m8. This site is dead, just reddit and people waiting for Trump to lose
Hillary is literally more right wing than Trump