What video games would you like to see turned into a cartoon series?

What video games would you like to see turned into a cartoon series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDRsYexxqbs
youtube.com/watch?v=B5_aRsGiHwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shadman

It's amazing how uncannily similar the protagonist of A Hat in Time looks to an OC I made several years ago...

Space station 13
It's basically sealab in space

What does this image have to do with him?

I know there was an anime series but I'd like a cartoon that doesn't suck.

Not Shadman, brainlet.

CUPHEAD!!!

tf2

Overwatch

This almost happened on Adult Swim, but they backed out when they discovered how sluggish it takes for Valve to finish something. Expiration Date is the end result, and would have been the second half of the pilot; the first half was a Meet the Team compilation to introduce the characters.

Too much

Reverse image search returned nothing. It's not Shadman.

I've waited all my life for a good Mario cartoon...

Sanic

I do feel like OW would be a good choice, especially since it's essentially comics anyway

>he didn't like the Super Mario Bro's Super Show

Fuck off, Dobson. That's shit.

More like G.I. Joe

so...
Imma go f-off now...

LETS PLAY HANGMAN GUESS A LETTER

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____

Enjoy your ban

I want a ruling from Gookmoot

announcing bans is a bannable offense

Enjoy your ban

TF2

E

REEEE
It's not pony though, it's actually unrelated, but mods probably won't know that...

barney

>when Sup Forums is too toxic you come to Sup Forums

I got an E!

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _ee_

Now the whole meet the cast being a pilot is bullshit. It was a project done by the producers for fun, to advertise the game, and add depth to the game.

The expiration date being a pilot is tru though

I wouldn't mind a short, but a FUCKING FIGHTING GAME does not need a full show with a plot.

/serious mode

Next letter?

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _ee_

OMG, IT's the LEAF KNOWN AS BARNEYFAG! I need my dice pic, please go on a two hour rant about colored dice!

Are you saying you didn't love the Darkstalkers cartoon?

A

>Mememan

true... that would totally suck...
youtube.com/watch?v=oDRsYexxqbs

I got an A!

_ _a__ __ ____ __a_ _ee_

Payday 2 would be a pretty fun action/comedy cartoon, like Archer crossed with Always Sunny. Each episode revolves around some wacky new heist or scheme that the Payday Gang gets up to. The only problem is that the cast is huge, you'd probably have to narrow it down to a main cast of 5 or 6 or so, then relegate the rest of the crew to secondary roles alongside the various employers and antagonists.

S!

That's announcing REPORTS, retard.

fuck that shit. The original 4 from PD1, and a handler. Cut out all those DLC shitters

I want to fuck that

Fuck you I want a Skullgirls cartoon

sorry, no S :(
__
| |
| o

_ _a__ __ ____ __a_ _ee_

I would say Saints Row, but I'm just desperate for more Saints Row The Third. Payday might be more doable.

DON:'T ACT DUMB D-D-D-DON'T ACT DUMB

Shit user almost has it!

I Want to FUCK that _ee_

I actually changed my mind, this needs to be first:
youtube.com/watch?v=B5_aRsGiHwo

I want to fuck that deer!
oh shit wait...

Sneed?

nah still Skullgirls

The 2nd comic series is 10/10.

Why not try to make it to work animated?

Did it ever get a physical release?

I want to FUCK that deer!

Congratulations, you win!

Terraria

Roblox

Oh please, whats next, a fucking LEGO movie?

Inspector Gadget presents MineyCrafta

(looks up skullgirls)
It is technically already in anime style so it could prob. work.

I generally like the DLC characters, though, partially because Sydney is cute.

Personally I'd have it as the Original 4 + Houston as the main characters, with one of the DLC characters per episode. Then for the rest of the supporting cast there's Bain, Twitch, Gage, Bile, etc. Captain Winters and Hector can be reoccurring villains, as well as Locke as a more shifty, ambiguous type.

the mummy demastered. leave tom cruise behind. Spoopy Ops cartoon would be neat.

>The Mummy de-mastered

isn't that basically SCP then? Like thats what the shootyman is in the game, a dude working for a gov agency that contains this sort of thing

Not the animated portion.

I just want a movie. It would probably even do well in theaters. Let people who can't play get invested in your franchise.

>/serious mode
Get the fuck out. I don't even know where you're from but go back there.

Skullgirls has a world that is decently well thought out and could provide for a lot of cool stories and fun. I'd also want a Guilty Gear show. Neither of these should be written by the people who make the games though

>this is not me

Well, maybe not animated, cause voice acting etc and in this game no voice acting was characteristic

But comic in the other hand, previous comics was great

>stop invading my precious safe space, person who definitely does not spend every day here too

reaction_image.png

Clearly said by one such person. Good job.

The Mana series.
Do it.

B?

Is monama poblis, is poblis mera mera akleba!

Shantae and friends comfy adventures in Sequin Land when?

sorry user the puzzle has been solved, it was "I want to FUCK that deer"

Save the Light

Either or both of these.
Boy has to rebuild the entire world's towns after they're all destroyed by the Dark Genie. Meanwhile he learns a lot about that town and its history and people. It would be a good adventure show. Each town could be an entire season even.
Also it has a cat girl and a sexy genie so.

Second game already has more of a plot to directly draw from than the first.

>his title gets longer and more ridiculous the more times you defeat and refight him

Nah. It works perfectly as a video game. A cartoon would have to stretch it out and that would really hurt it. Plus it's not the tone for something that requires a lot of talking. Maybe if the episodes were 5 minutes but other than that no.

Psychonauts

psychnauts

I can give you one good reason why this is a bad idea: Tim Schaeffer

Maya is for real men.

What about him would make a bad cartoon?

It's a 30-40 hour game user, I think there's enough content there for a miniseries.

Plus I'm still wondering one question, if the Knight was truly empty, why does he do all those little things on the side? I mean sure you can say for most of them it just adds to his singular purpose of killing the Radiance, but why does he sit down with Quirrell?

Tim Schaeffer is a no-talent hack who has proven, repeatedly, his successes were flukes brought on by him being constrained by stronger forces. Unfortunately he's grown so beloved thanks to nostalgia, and so successful from inventing his own crowdfunding platform that lets him keep ALL the money, he has no checks.

He's basically Joe Quesada but Videogames.

There's 30-40 hours of walking, jumping, and slashing enemies. that does not translate into a cartoon.

God I forgot how much I hated that game. I think I got as far as the desert/beach town before I caught on that the entire fucking game was just a non-stop grind.

the problem is: I don't think there's any cartoon studio left on earth that has people who can do that kind of animation.

Studio MDHR had to create their own animation studio just for that.

It's painfully obvious that it's not shadman since it's well drawn. Are you blind?

Yeah, ok. I still want a Psychonauts cartoon though.

I won't deny it, but to each their own. I don't mind grind. It's one of my favourite games to return to once every year or two.
If it's any consolation Dark Cloud 2 is a lot better about that stuff.

As long as he does not pull out a sock puppet, everything will be fine.

at least he gave birth to a whole new phrase of meme terminology - sockpuppeting

That sheep is cute

Ahem. Cuphead. It's literally THE perfect video game cartoon

This but unironically.

EYE: Divine Cybermancy

my negro