Why the fuck are people in favor of DDOSing the DNC? I thought we wanted a fair election...

Why the fuck are people in favor of DDOSing the DNC? I thought we wanted a fair election. If we do this kind of shady underhanded bullshit then we're no better than the fucked-up establishment that we've been protesting.

yes but MAGA

If they're all getting DDOS'd then we won't get to see them being really pissy about losing after the election.

What better way to MAGA than to see the results of victory?

>fair election
>while one side are being underhanded
it's just balancing out

>wikileaks getting attacked
>twitter getting attacked

No sympathy from me

No, it's fucking hypocritical bullshit. We can't just fucking stoop to their level, we need to win this election fair and square. I'm aware that there's a lot of bias against Trump supporters, but DDOSing the opposition isn't the solution.
>inb4 concern troll
Yeah, let's see how the general public reacts when the MSM reports that a pro-Trump hacker "with possible ties to Russia" has been cyberattacking Twitter and the Democratic Party. I'm sure that's gonna give Trump the last-minute boost he needs with undecided voters.

Sup Forums does not ddos

Sup Forums is a board of peace

please fuck off reddit

Ethics went out the door when we found out these fucks are raping children.

>DNC
>fair election
pick one

we are a board of peace. kindly fuck off

You should be asking the people who are in favor of it, numbnuts, and leaving this board of peace alone.

Trumps retarded sometimes though saying shit that doesn't help him at all. As well as everyone on the media being against him. Id say it equals out

>I thought we wanted a fair election.
We do, that's why we DDOS the people who are stopping us from having a fair election. People such as the DNC.

Why would that magically make the lection unfair?

pepe is a good boy...

>sabotaging your opponent's infrastructure isn't unfair!!
>they did it first!!

Nobody with the knowledge of how to do that is going to do it for exactly the reason you have described. The grunts of the alt-right movement are not the decision makers.

>Thinking you can win by playing fair when the demos are puling out all the stops to cheat
I think you watch too much anime. You seem to think that playing fair and the power of friendship will be enough to win.

Except that doesn't make the election fair, we're just adding more bias to the system. Also, it's gonna look really fucking bad when the MSM reports on this shit. I bet they're writing articles about this as we speak.

>I think you watch too much anime. You seem to think that playing fair and the power of friendship will be enough to win.
>that's why we need to get the MSM to support Hillary, we can't let the republicans tear down all the progress we've made

God, you are such a faggot

Here's an easy solution for you. Be an honorfag limited by your morals and lose everything, or use the methods of your enemy to attain victory.

What's the point of fighting without honor? Why fight when you're no better than your opponent?

Come back when you're 18+.