Not Another Bendis Thread

Am I the only one who's genuinely excited about Bendis being at DC? Let me explain.
After Civil War II, I feel like Bendis became... boring. He didn't really "entertain" this board in any way. Only a couple of Reeree moments come to mind, but otherwise the funposting got tired, just like Bendis' writing. Everything was extremely predictable and there were no more surprises left.
But now that Bendis has a whole new universe to work with, the possibilities are endless.
Will the Justice League spend countless pages eating Chinese takeout?
Will Superman get actually replaced by Steel?
Will Wonder "walking STD farm" Woman meet her match?!

I don't know about you guys, but I for one cannot wait for the storytimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q45x4EOEPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like you just want to shitpost.

I'm guessing he's not a characterfag.

>After Civil War II

Aaaaaaaaaaand post ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q45x4EOEPI

I love this

I want him to do crime and noir stories at DC. Give him Detective Comics and make it Batman actually doing detective shit.

Or give him the Question.

Give him shit that he knows how to write and is actually fucking good at.

>Give him shit that he knows how to write and is actually fucking good at.

So, never let him write anything, anywhere, ever again?

Solid plan, I support it 100%

DC editors aren’t going to put up with his shit he’ll write a few bimbs and be out the door. I predict he’ll then try some OC for Image since they have nothing to lose. Either that or sputter out at Dynamite or IDW.

A few bombs

But his Daredevil was universally agreed to be good.

As a fan of his Dark Avengers run I want to see him on a Crime Syndicate series this would also remove the likelihood of him putting sjw-isms into the book.

Indie fags or writer fags have no reason to like or care about Bendis either.

It's been ten years. He's shit now, mate.

>Give him shit that he knows how to write and is actually fucking good at.

Remember when people said writing crime and street level heroes books would mean writing to his strengths, and then he wrote stuff like Moon Knight, Spider-Woman, Old Man Logan, hell, returned to Jessica Jones, and it was all shit?

Jesus, I remember laughing so hard when after shilling the book for four issues straight, people finally realized OML was just a complete shitshow when it made no sense whatsoever.

He literally ruined the mainline X-men right after one of its best eras

>right after one of its best eras

Is this Bizarro world we're talking about now?

I see many old fans who know him scared... I hope never see him with my favorite characters..

Bendis will replace DC main heroes by flawless inclusive "all new" versions. I hard can wait be literated about gentrification, police violence and oppression

>Am I the only one who's genuinely excited about Bendis being at DC?

No, I'm sure there's some Marvelcucks that are glad he's at DC.

Lol

He's be fine with Blue Beetle or Booster Gold.
Expect him to have a run on JLA.
DC could also use him for their Spider-Man ripoff.
Or Zatanna.

>Or Zatanna.
Why do people keep saying this? He butchered Strange and Scarlet Witch.

It depends on where they put him.

If he replaces Jurgens on AC or Orlando on JLA it's not like it's a big tragedy. Replacing Priest on JL though would be fucking criminal.

I've skimmed through reddit and cbr reactions and I have to admit, reddit is worse. Those people are legit stoked for Bendis.