Choose one. None is not an option

Choose one. None is not an option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4U7wNZu-CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know Bendis and Lee on LOSH might be fun. Plus since it's in the future you can cordon him off there and limit his damage to the broader DCU.

I choose suicide

And with Lee on art only 2 issues a year.

Either of the first two are fine by me.
Plastic Man would probably be a 12 issue, and he seems to have a love for the Legion.
I just don't want him putting his hands on Superman.

Zatana with Raven as her sidekick and little asistant in her shows

Hell no, he'll make retroboot look great in comparison.

>bendis wooing over his artists from marvel for his dc work

Legion mini maybe. I'm choosing to believe Johns had plans set in stone and Legion is already prepared.

>noir Plastic Man

Not Raven, Misty Kilgore.

just like Rise of Seven Seas and Shazam

A Sin City-esque noir aesthetic but with Plas in full outrageous colour might not be bad actually. I don't trust Bendis to do it, but it could be a neat premise for a mini

Anyone who picks LoSH in this thread, if it happens, I will find and kill you.

Jim Leegion :^)

>Plastic Man and Legion of Superheroes with Jim Lee

I'll kill Bendis myself if it ever comes down to this.

>DC OFFICES RAIDED, WRITER MURDERED, BY THE 8 LAST REMAINING LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES FANS

I'd go the extra mile to dress him up as Caesar and pay Johns to be the first to stab him.

Noir Plastic Man sounds good.

Superman.

Kek

Okay, im gonna be honest, ithink BENIS on DC is not a bad idea, here is why.
Despite of his MANY MANY MANY problems, Bendis is a normie-friendly writer. Ive known people who read comics but dont follow the communities, and almost all of them like him. They are all honestly surprised at how much hate he gets around.
Now, be that as it may, DC has a problem of being batman-superman centric. For all the anons fuming about the possibility of him writing Legion of Superheroes, the sad reality is that they arent neither relevant nor popular, like, at all.
Bendis is (was, ymmv) good at writing teenagers, and if there is a possibility he manages to make them popular again, im all for it.

I believe if DC can put him on c-lister characters, preferably in an urban setting, and puts a good editor to help him put his shit together, a miracle could happen. Bendis is in DC, might as well make the best of it.

We live in worst timeline, you just know he's going to fuck up.

Why choose one? Bendis can write all three and at least six more.

Superman.
We can ignore it like the worst parts of Byrne and Austen.

He could irrecoverably fuck Plas and Legion.

Why does he have to have GOOD taste when it comes to DC heroes? Why couldn't he want Firestorm?

My thoughts exactly, reading it i thought "I never knew I wanted that!" But from what I've seen of Bendis I doubt he could do it in a fun or enticing way

Give him Legion because I already wouldn't care.

Almost for sure, he’ll either get a big team book or a Gotham solo
But I guess I’d pick the bottom one because I feel like I might enjoy it more then current action comics

I hope he gets the squad so I don’t have to care

The stars have disappeared from the night sky; the Milky Way has vanished; the sun has gone out; Venus, Mars and Jupiter have been extinguished; millions of leaves have died; the wind and the oceans have faded away; flowers have lost their colour and fragrance; bread has vanished; water has vanished; even the air itself, the sometimes cool, sometimes sultry air, has vanished.

Yeah no I'm with this guy Later Faggots.

>I choose suicide
But would Bendy go full Luke Cage if he had access to Waller?

> noir plastic man
> not Elongated Man, the actual detective stretchy guy

Fucking christ

>Not having Plastic Man start his detective agency across the street from Elongated Man's
>Not having it be faux-noir a la Calvin and Hobbes

Detective noir is right up Bendis' wheelhouse. And plastic man is goofy enough that his complete irreverence for everything might actually work.

Bendis and Lee on LOSH would be the absolute worst fuck you.

How do I deal with the involuntary twitch I get when I read Bendis and Legion of Super-Heroes in the same post?

B E N D I S
A
B
Y

>> not Elongated Man, the actual detective stretchy guy
>Fucking christ

>Choose one. None is not an option.
Or they could just turn him loose on Justice League and JLA at the same time. Because that's how Bendis rolls, user.

>Sin City, but the yellow bastard is Dr. Light.

>A VERY back to original basics weekly shipping superman

I have to laugh that it seems like DC is stuck flip-flopping between "we gotta grow Superman as a character!" and "NAW FUCK THAT WE GOTTA GO HARD ON THE NOSTALGIA"

Nearly all of DC's problems can be boiled down to "we have no clear vision for this character"

yes...YES!

I NEED this.

We'd be hailed as heroes.

Bendis probably thinks Elongated Man is a loser. Can you imagine him trying to write someone who's a mix of annoying goofball and cunningly good detective, married to a woman who loves him and doesn't just talk to him like he's shit? Luke/Jessica is such a terrible marriage and I'd fear Bendis trying to write Ralph and Sue. Especially given Bendis' dislike of non-A-List characters side from the four or five he liked as a kid.

Long live the Legion.

>this is found written with Bendis' blood next to his corpse

>Bendis probably thinks Elongated Man is a loser.
>probably
You do understand that Bendis doesn't actually READ comics, yes? Like: the nigger even fucks up his OWN continuity?

His idea of Ralph is CW Flash's idea of Ralph.

And people tried to say King or Hickman writing LoS would be the worst thing ever.

LMAO
M
A
L

throw in plas doing smear ads of elongated man's agency and I'm in

Bendis popularity, past and present, is a meme. He was selling because he was on popular characters and franchises. Nobody but one or two fags care about his indie works.

LMAL?

>Noir Plastic Man
>written by Bendis
processing this thought set off a sensation that i think was my fight or flight response
so yeah i pick that

>Bendis at DC
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4U7wNZu-CU

Weekly aside that third idea seems nice.

I still don't get why Raven wasn't on the justice league dark.

Madman

I've never even heard of elongated man but if he is a detective that would more sense.
Even better idea.

Elongated man employs plastic man at his detective agency.
Stretch buddies baby.

Oh wait elongated man is sue dibneys husband right?

God dam identity crisis was terrible.

Batman as a mad man inventor.

Less rich guy who buys his gadgets from his weapons company that his parents money founded, more garage made tinkering that turned him into a bill gates/ Steve job type. His big break could be a new type of bullet proof vest, inspired by his parents shooting death. He keeps for himself the stuff that is dangerous or insane to sell to the public.

He may or may not acadentaly kill people when attempting to capture them. His Batman vigilante stuff is a sort of proving ground for his ideas on new law enforcement tech. Like the cops don't entirely trust that tazzer shotgun he wants to sell. So in a fit he goes out and proves that it can work damnit! He sorta frys the first mugger he shoots, so he can't personally take credit, so he had to come up with a cover-up. Thus Batman is invented. At first he does a few more, but he feels bad about the whole murder, so he commits himself to doing as much as he can. Soon, it's a whole lifestyle fed on by guilt.

His first villain he goes after could be a corrupt mob boss that traffic's in illegal guns, bat zaps him real good with a tazzer or something scrambling his brains like electric shock therapy. Bat feels bat and instead of dropping him off at the cops, he gives him over to a hospital. Turns out zapped mobster isn't as great full and vows revenge. He uses cover-up of bats crimes as blackmail to keep the cops out of the fight, forcing bat to go after him all by himself, truly getting into the vigilante mindset.

>That guy is the joker btw, duh, but different. Like no face paint, but still acts like a clown, earning himself the nickname the joker or whatever. He can leave like clown related graffiti on crime scenes to take credit. Not sure if in his crazy induced mania he starts believing that he is a clown, but that's good back story.

Not sure why he would call himself Batman, but I think this could work well as a one shot origin storyline.

Because DC doesn't know what else to do but rehash NTT and synergize with the cartoon.

Hell most fans just want both of those things too.

I swear to fucking god, if Bendis ruins Plastic Man...