X-Men in the MCU

Still can happen... right?

The mouse is powerful, pray for him.

X-Women now!

Was she really able to live Mjolnir?

She can by just sucking Thor... Powers.

I wouldn't think that she would be able to absorb "worthiness".

The cover says What If right at the top

Storm can lift it though

Rogue was my first class cartoon crush.

But Storm is a hero, and that looks like Brotherhood-era Rogue in the OP.

>Fox stock hits huge high after rumors of talks
>Murdoch only wants to focus on his conservative propaganda channel
>Disney is starting their own streaming service next year and owning Fox would give them a whole other studios worth of content
I think there's a high chance. After all, Spider-man still made it in and that was after talks fizzled once before.

Yeah, but Sony still owns Spiderman.

There was some rumors about Disney getting rid of ESPN and totally focusing on the movies and TV shows. They want to compete with Netflix

Pray for the Mouse

It not gonna happen retards Fox is Making billions with XMen. And are on a roll with R films and great tv shows. And are about to win an Oscar for Logan.

Stop being retarded people. Xmen aren't going anywhere. And dont need too.

FF ok. But no one gives a fuck about them.

Towards the end Thor's spirit talks to her amd tells her Mjolnir choose her regardless of her absorbing him and that it found her worthy.

She looks better here

It’s gonna happen, is just question of time now.

Oh man, I want to see the Savage Land on the big screen SO FUCKING MUCH

Superheroes + Dinosaurs = EPIC WIN

Yeah. No.

IS HAPPENING!!!

I see the MCU as an alternate timeline where mutants never existed or were wiped out early on. Maybe Doctor Strange will be the key to merging both universes or something; that way Marvel won't have to explain where the X-Men were all the time in the MCU.

>The Phoenix comes for a young girl called Jean Grey. Wanda with the Avengers and Jean's boyfriend/crush/whatever Scott tries to stop Jean. They succeeds but Jean dies and random people are affected with mutant powers and more and more teens are getting those powers. Normal people are afraid, they hate, blah, blah, the usual X-Men stuff starts.

And the owners of Fox could make billions themselves for selling.