After the week of hyping FBI revelations and the system breaking down anyone else feel defeated?

After the week of hyping FBI revelations and the system breaking down anyone else feel defeated?

It's two days before election and it feels like we've already lost.

That's exactly how they want you to feel to demotivate the electorate you dumb burger cunt, everything they are doing is a sign of desperation so stop fucking crying and get that vote in.

Grow a pair.

yeah that's what they want, everyone today will say Trump has no chance of winning to discourage people from going out and voting

I'm in Florida and the hype almost completely died down, I don't think I'm voting user.

no

It's just beginning.

>defeated shill troll
sage this shit, no bumps are deserved to shills.

By Kek, stop being such a faggot bitch. Save all that depression for IF Trump actually loses, then feel free to kill yourself. Until then, march on as if victory is assured.

Respeck to the bong.
Do Americans actually get demoralized from voting? I sure hope not, it's so easy to do (unless you're a drug-dealing nigger).

He's lost, it's over. Ya'll better think about how you're going to move on from this in a productive, healthy way.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

No. Clinton won't even mention it. Some, even CNN, agree the first report already hurt her and can't be undone.

Thanks, CTR!

Remember lads, CTR is in the middle of a disinformatsiya campaign designed to undermine our faith in the God Emperor

This.
CTR is going all out on these last few days. They need to fuck off.

> shill!

This

Some of you spergs heads are gonna explode tomorrow night. I hope you have a backup hugbox because i can assure you every board on this site is ready to shit on you.

See you in 48hours!

Per OP

>it feels like we've already lost.

This is exactly what Hill wants us to think

Maybe this will help you.

Throughout the race, Trump's strategy has been to create a narrative and let his opponents play into it.
He said Jeb was low energy, and Jeb proved him right.
He called the sleepy doctor a crazy person. and then the crazy stories came out.
He said Ted Cruz was a liar and an establishment crook, and then Ted got himself caught in that shady business with Kasich in that state trading deal and it played right into Trump's narrative.

He's set up similar situations with Syria, Obamacare, etc etc
He always sets up the narrative and they play right into it.

Right now he's pushing the idea that the government is corrupt and that Hillary is above the law.

Given this, do you think the business with the FBI today was good or bad for him?

Finally you are realizing that Drumpf was a rotten orange Clinton plant all along.

Tell me that they did the entire opening.

Yeah I feel totally demoralized. like a little Trump bitch

Sorry that these Dumbfucks are trying so hard to derail a decent question. Newsflash to you morons: CTR couldn't give two fucks about Sup Forums. No one is getting paid to AstroTurf here. They don't even pay people to sit and do this, it wouldn't make sense. They almost certainly spent that money on botnets to upvote, retweet, and like pro-Hillary messages. They never actually paid a bunch of individuals to write out comments... It just wouldn't make logistical sense.

As for what you're saying op, yes. I feel nearly exactly as I felt when Rand dropped out.

We're all fucked. Buy guns while you can.

>"fuck off CTR!"

I think this will be my favorite meme from you lunatics. Its always extra sweet when people from third world shitholes use it.

Not much time left!
Get your frog memes in b4 its to late!

1 post by this ID

I swear to fucking Christ you burgers better vote for the God Emperor. If you fuck this up for us we'll hang it over your heads for all time

How can you feel defeated? By any measure, we are better than where we started. We are completely in this race.

I agree. I probably won't even bother voting

I think that's a gamble you'd need at least 4 heroic scrotums worth of balls to take. There aren't records of Jeb, Cruz, and Carson having loose ends murdered in plane crashes and "suicides."

I'm trying to remain optimistic but getting "Russian Reversal'd" by the FBI twice and the occasional larper has me struggling.

>"CTR couldn't give two fucks about Sup Forums"

Yeah its not like she did speeches on pepe or the alt right or anything haha that would be haha crazy like haha wtf xD

comey was trying to sweep her guilt under the rug but it isnt working and most in america still don't trust her. even the fucktards that say theyll still vote for her.

Didn't intend to reply to the Britbong, but my point still stands

Why would you feel defeated? Had the FBI kept its mouth shut would you feel defeated?

This was a blessing to our cause. Would it be better for Clinton to go to jail, yes but it's not like as soon as comey writes a letter everyone will suddenly feel happy about hill

Nice try, CTR

That's the dumbest shit and b8 I've seen but I believe some people are this dumb

FUCK NO! Take that shit somewhere else!

Thanks user, four more years of a corrupt shadow system is legitimately starting to seem more and more terrifying. Wouldn't be surprised if politicians are watching the shit Clinton gets away with and are taking notes.

That's what you get for nominating a retard.

You must be knew here. Sup Forums has always been the origin of memes. Then they spread to the masses through other websites.

nobody feels defeated..

most people are voting for trump against the corrupt establishment...

that fbi fiasco just proved the system is rigged and hillary is above the law.

Jesus Christ this trolling triggers me

WE run this shit HILLFAG!

> wants us
> us

Your aspergers syndrome is so severe that you have involved yourself in a completely different countries election.

Use that free health care and get some help.

DON'T LET THEM DEMORALIZE YOU

LANDSLIDE INCOMING

YOU'RE GOING TO SEE A SHY-TORY EFFECT LIKE NEVER BEFORE

Y'ALL POSTIN IN A SHILL THREAD.

hahahaha

>frog memes in b4 its to late
confirmed shill.

Trump has lost but you should still vote. YOu will regret it if you don't.

> pepe is only on Sup Forums and Sup Forums only

> looks at flag

Im not surprised.

Of course you've already lost retard.

You didn't really think Trump was going to win did you?

>SNL skit absolutely destroying trump
>this many likes
>barely any dislikes

he's fucked, literally all the normies think she's a saint or close enough compared to him, she's going to walk it

He had two chances this election. The first one was blown by a pussy grabbing tape, this is the other.

don't worry the ctr is definitely shutting down wikileaks because assange has got that real bombshell up his sleeve about some random dnc dude and donald duck suits. They're afraid!

The election is on Tuesday. The amount of people that will hear the news and change their vote as a result of it is negligible.

You also have to consider the fact that Clinton IS still under investigation for her corrupt foundation.

> this is the other.

This?

I am already voted last week for Trump, but I feel pretty tired. I honestly would prefer a straight fight with these people, and between the corruption on the left and their supporters lack of caring about it and Republicans not organizing properly to not get the shit beat out of them, I think we've all reached a point that is beyond arguments.

'That'.

That's highly illegal.

Fuck off CTR

This thread.

Fuck off with this defeatist crap.

Sage'd.

Nah, nothing changed.

If Trump loses, he loses. If he wins, he wins. The results will not have changed because of any last-day thing.

Oh but dont you know op?

They used like "bots" to do that!
Only positive trump videos with more likes then dislike are actually real people!

CTR shills fuck off. Hillary hasn't been cleared. Foundation investigation is ongoing and FBIanon told us the email case is not as important and to focus on the Foundation.

>64,000
>a lot

lmao

>we are the only ones who spam it!
yea no.
it is all over the place you can demand it is Sup Forums posters doing the spamming but the fact is Sup Forums is not a valid target.
reddit? yes
yahoo news? yes
Facebook? yes
twitter? yes.

If you have proof of this or even bring up a complaint, your dad would be getting asspounded by Cletus within two months.

Oh yeah, I'm feeling real tired, OP.

I'm definitely ready to stop memeing for Kek right before the actual election.

Probably no more emails dropping either.

> things that didnt happen

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

FOOLS, DO NOT FORGET THE GREAT GET

>the people that took the time to like and dislike
>64,000 likes vs 5000 dislikes

are you retarded ?

> actually believes an user who is roleplaying

This is why people laugh at you.

>anyone else feel defeated?

no

are you a fucking retard?

OP confirmed CTR
as if no one knew that

That's what you get for spreading disinfo you gullible fucking tool of the establishment.

YOU. GOT. PLAYED.

right into their fucking hands

It was good for Trump because it proves him right again, Yes Hillary has the FBI, and Courts in her pocket.

What depresses me is that after all of the bad thing she has never been fully shotdown from election. Knowing that the electoral college was rigged from the start fills me with despair.

Trump is an outsider.

If Hillary can corrupt the F.B.I she can clearly corrupt the voting system in a number of ways.
So even if Trump turns blue states red and even more states red. Hillary using her vast corrupt network would make it all in her favor.

All the popular vote, All the great speeches,
Yet it may not grant him victory.

Hillary will win because of corruption and no one can stop her. That's what makes me the most depressed. I already voted for Trump but, for all I know my vote was switched to Hillary and all Dem to appease Soros or whoever.

shut the fuck up and vote

they WANT you to give up.

>fbi reopens email investigation
>get hype as fuck
>Sup Forums discovers more conspiracies
>what fbianon was saying starts falling mostly into place
>trump surging in some polls
>get even more hype thinking The Great Happening is finally here
>FBI: HILLARY CLEARED, AGAIN

I feel so gutted. I just wanted something to happen, god dammit.

Getting really anxious guys, can't sleep I am sweating like a swine and my blood pressure is through the roof.

After the spic surge in Florida and Nevada and the Dems leading the battlegrounds I am losing it guys. Please some one give me some hope no matter if false, I just want these feels to go away

CTR in full slide mode, pretty impressive desu.

ya me too he's probably gonna lose so I just wont vote

Have a heart murmur facist fuck.

>5,000,000 views
>only 69,000 bothered to like/dislike
Yeah, what a scorcher...BTFO Drumpfkins. I-I-I mean it's not like YouTube shoved these videos in everyone's recommendations all election long. Heck, I have watched SNL in probably several years, and never seen a single episode of John Oliver or Samantha Bee, but I get them recommended on a daily basis...nothing contrived about any of that. Not at all.

STOP YOU FUCKING CTR FAGGOTS YOULL GET YOUR ROPE WHEN THE DAY COMES CUNT