Will Sup Forums pull the ultimate contrarian move and start sucking Bendis' dick when his first DC comics come out?

Will Sup Forums pull the ultimate contrarian move and start sucking Bendis' dick when his first DC comics come out?
I'm 100% sure this will happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

on D/Co/? of course.

I'm going to

You're underestimating the level of hatred Sup Forums has for Bendis.

IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING!
SHILLS ON FULL FORCE!
>I am a fan of his street stuff
>muh editors know how to keep talent in what they do best
FUCK DC

Sup Forums is already sucking his dick?
Some have even said Marvel has lost his best writer.

>
It really depends. I think Bendis will do a MINOR turn around, but not a complete 180. If he does, then good on him, but I still have a grudge against him.

Still, a little part of me from when I was young really does want him to be cool and good again.

That's true desu, doesn't mean he'snot a shit writer

I expect nothing less from the exclusive dc folks.

Some YouTube "Anti-SJWers" have already started going in that direction.

Before:
>Riri is literally niggerAIDS, Bendis needs a good deathing

After:
>You could tell that his heart wasn't actually in it and it was even still quite serviceable and now I'm really excited to see what he's gonna do for DC now that his shackles are off

>YouTube "Anti-SJWers"
why should we care about them ? They're fags who only care for views, it's like complaining about Stan Lee being commercial

Who's "complaining"? I'm just saying that the development OP is predicting is already taking place elsewhere, so of course there's a huge chance that we'll see the same thing happening here.

Shit writer is an understatement.

Ultimate Spider-Man was never good.

>Some have even said Marvel has lost his best writer.

That doesn't mean Bendis is good, so much as it means other Marvel writers fucking suck even worse

I think Bendis can be a good DC writer, but DC has to have strict editorial control over him -- because everyone knows that Bendis cares not for continuity, not even in his own books (like killing Jester in CW2 and then somehow appearing in a comic of his like 2 months ago)

I'm seeing less "he was the best modern marvel writer" and more "he was the most influential modern marvel writer"

eh, I'm willing to erase everything I've read from him in the past 5-8 years and think of it as a fresh start for him. Cause I really like his old stuff like Alias and DD, hell even Spider Woman I liked

I am dreading this fat fuck getting his hands on Billy Batson.

You are 100% right to be 100% certain.

As an X-men fan, I'll never forget the trauma he gave me.

He's the best writer at Marvel right now.

This is not a compliment.

Billy gets killed and replaced as Captain Marvel by Boshana Bowankada who is a proud black lesbian who turns into a black male Shazam.

If the change of scenery works and he's inspired enough and recaptures some of that early Bendis magic? Sure. What's wrong with that? Would you deny the enjoyment of reading good comics out of sheer spite for someone you likely haven't even met?

No, their hate of Bendis is absolute. Bendis could write the greatest masterpiece of all time, and Sup Forums would still be shitting out their "I hate Benis" threads

Bendis is losing his cushy position at Marvel and will be held accountable for his decisions and won't be able to do what he wants. I'm expecting to him at least be competent.

Yes.

Depends, if it's even borderline passable I will shill it for free like it's the second coming of Christ.
If it really is just full-on, god awful, run-of-the-mill Bendis, then I'll pretend to be a smug marveldrone and try to fan the flames of despair.

>Some have even said Marvel has lost his best writer.

Entirely possible, that says nothing really positive about Bendis though, unless being the most polished turd is something to be proud of.

Bendis is not a bad writer when he has a good editor to reel him in
When he has complete control he just loses his shit and writes like crap

>This is not a compliment.
It's also not even correct.

Shit not me, this clown and all his disciples bore me to death.

>this clown and all his disciples bore me to death
Are we talking about Bendis or King? I can't even tell anymore.

Depends. Are they putting him in a containment book or dumping him in Injustice continuity?

I never liked any of his supposed good stuff, I don't see that changing just because he's got a change of scenery.

This
>his Daredevil was good!
Yeah, over ten years ago, has he written anything good recently? No
>he does street level good!
Really? How is Defenders and Spider-Lad? Not good.
>but he'll have Editors
Editors that he'll piss over and annoy with his constant bitchfits. This is the same guy who broke down in tears when he couldn't have his way with Beast, editors just ignored him, there is a reason why the "Marvel has no editors" started with bendis' comics.

I hope that DC shoves him onto a containment title in You g Animal and he gets mad and walks out after a half year because editors won't let him have his way. If DC is committed to him though they'll pamper him and he'll produce the same garbage that he did in Marvel. Get ready, cause this isn't a good thing for DC at all.

I dunno, Bendis is still well loved in the industry and by casuals.

But then again it's getting popular to bash him on other forums and reddit so maybe Sup Forums will flip.

If something good comes out I will know that i should be thanking the editors for translating his unintelligible drivel into a passable form of script.

I unironically think that he'll write one of the best books he's written in years, since he's sure to be bored of Marvel characters by now. It'll inspire him to try something.

It won't be DD-level good, but I think whatever he does will be solid.

>I hope that DC shoves him onto a containment title in You g Animal

I hope they give him Sandman and a bunch of other vertigo titles

just for the tears

He should write Gotham Central

Why not hope for something actually possible? And I think Lemire has a higher chance of writing Sandman characters, since he's on Hawkman.

i donĀ“t care who rights a comic as longs as the comic features a good story full of cool characters and sexy ladies in skimpy outfits plus no sjw propaganda

The DChad meme alone guarantees it.

I love that picture of Romita, Lee, Didio, etc all looking like the fat, bloated men they are, crossing their arms to look like they have actual muscle definition, but every user acts like they look amazing.

>fat
>bloated
I like how you don't know what those words mean. Sure, they're not jacked or anything but only DiDio is anything close to out of shape, and he looks fine for someone pushing 60.

Romita has tits on display.

These are no chads. The only one that even looks healthy there is Johns.

Standards are lower in the USA. It's not unusually to see people who look like Bendis on the left.

>JRJr
>Looking like that
>at 61
>unhealthy
ok, user ... whatever you say

>fat people don't exist in other countries

He looks like Classic Lex Luthor on the left...
Is this a secret plot by Silver age Lex to destroy Superman from within?

He would have been a good fit for it years ago.

I would not be surprised if he's on a bat title. With our luck it would be a new Cassandra Cain title that could go 50/50

USA is always in the top 5 of fattest countries. Other countries suffer too, but US is number one of landwhale heap.

I'm not denying that - but no one in the DC picture is a landwhale.

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI

I'm sure it will.