Was this the best movie of the three?

Was this the best movie of the three?

Yeah. Too bad Disney is now forcing Pixar to crank out endless sequels to all their movies.

Nah, it was a rehash of TS2. It was last good Pixar movie though.

Everything later varies from meh to okay.

That too. No one wants Toy Story 4 ffs.

Yes, and quite possibly the best thing Pixar made so far. It annoys me that Disney would rather milk it even further than to let it end on a good note.

At least it was convinced as a side story and something to expand upon on the disappearance of the some girl character from the 1st, after the main story.

At least it's better than having a sequel where it repeats the 2nd's or 3rd's story.

No, it did not manage to surpass Toy Story 2. Speaking of which, no movie of any kind has. Toy Story 2 is still the best movie of all time.

I preferred 2. By quite a lot actually.

>shitty 3d cartoon
>THE best of ALL TIME

Toy Story 2 and 3 are nice and all but the first one is still the king.

No, but it's still pretty fucking fantastic.

I would've thought the same thing, but apparently the creators naturally came up with 4's story, it wasn't just Disney milking the name. So it could still be good

Depends on personal preference. I liked 2 slightly better but they're all pretty GOAT.

I didn't really like the end scene.

>Disney is now forcing Pixar to crank out endless sequels

Can you prove it's Disney doing this and not of Pixar's own volition?

I think he means out of the trilogy

More like Pixar is running out of new material

My friend, you know there's a colossal array of film and television that create a wide variety of emotions, many of which are on even playing fields for different categories.

You should watch some. Open your mind to new experiences.

Honestly no.

I didn't really like 3 much. Lotso a shit.

>colossal array of film

Film was invented in the 1890s. Even if we assume that the industry can make 1 film a year, thats still less than 150 films. Most of them will be garbage, so I don't know how you can say theres a wide a selection out there.

I think the only consistency you'll find with opinions is that the first one was either the best or the second best. With 2 and 3 being either the best or the weakest of the trilogy.

> Even if we assume that the industry can make 1 film a year, thats still less than 150 films.

The fuck are you babbling about?

Hard to say honestly. The 3 of them are really good. A shame Toy Story 4 will probably fuck the series

Finally, a true partrician on Sup Forums.

I know its a high ball estimate. The industry really got started in the 20s, so that means theres about 100

>implying that even the sum of TCM's extensive film archives and the entire Criterion Collection can even hold a candle to the $5 Toy Story 2 DVD I bought at Wal-Mart

No, it was good, a little bit better on average than the second one, but neither is as solid as the first. While the graphics of the original certainly haven't held up as well, everything else - the themes, the emotional moments, and *especially* the comedy is still incredibly good. To this day it's still one of Pixar's outright funniest scripts.

Watch your whore mouth