Say something nice to this qt brown elf alien please

Say something nice to this qt brown elf alien please.

>brown elf
They're evil. Get the Orcs.

I just want to make one thing clear. Allura’s nipples are DARK BROWN, not pink. Okay?

What a beautiful trans lesbian feminist.

The finest and tightest asshole to fuck

>elf
elves are only good for raping and even then halflings are better

What is the best skintone for an elf?

>Elf Alien

Does that mean she is being raped while she rapes someone else?

Pure White.

I get your hesitance, but in a time of war love is a precious commodity. So just fuck and get it over with!

>Blacked the leader
Arrest the slut.

Don't mind if I do.

What is it with that bitch and delicious brown girls?

Alluracxa confirmed?

if i could i'd turn my self into a piece of candy just to cheer you up and sweeten your day .

How do I become popular like you?

She’s too brown, looks like an indian

She's like Katara, but much better

Grow a pair

Ears?

What does it matter? You can't smell her through the screen.

I thought you were a Tenchi Muyo character.

You love have lovely interactions with all the guys and I low-key ship you with everyone.

I was gonna watch your show but then I remembered I don't give a fuck about Voltron or western remakes of Japanese anime.

Nah, those are the human females. The elve's thing is being better than everyone at everything

Is it bad that the reason why I still watch this show is to see more of this delicious brown?

Good taste mostly.

indian girls are 50/50, either super cute or ugly af

Is that Tite Kubo's new anime?

Too large

Should I watch this show?

I don't have time for 1 and a half hour episodes, and the fandoms in tumblr worry me.

Concur.

>Too
>large
>Too

watch an episode each friday night. you don't need to marathon everything just because you can

>1 and a half hour episodes
nani? episodes are 24 minutes. and if you want to avoid the tumblr fandom, don't go on tumblr

Only the first episode is over an hour long, the rest follow the standard 22 minute format

Don't worry about the fandom, they're fucking terrible but that comes from their delusional headcanons, not the actual show

Honestly, it's meh in action and worldbuilding department, but I like the characters.