Star Vs Marco, the asshat wetback

Fuck Marco, Jackie Deserves better

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vtYhGJba!OjP6yXFtliIwaR1T_10z5Axpf0gmhEekOA_WautV4Ug
vid.me/7l4T5
vid.me/vzNXh
youtube.com/watch?v=7wTtHEptb3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Initial thoughts on episodes. Didn't look at the leaks, but got the impression Jackie would set up the breakup, which I said would happen in that segment weeks ago and no one believed me until it was TOO LATE.

Demoncism
>I'm usually pretty cool with Star but I thought this was actually kinda bad
>Too much Pony Head shit-- don't even have a problem with her character but felt like half the episode was her talking
>they barely went into what a Demoncism was and though the name/context makes it obvious it was hard to give a damn
>Ex-BF video was kinda funny
>scene in the mirror store went on forever, I actually paused it because it was so bad
>picked up a little bit with the cult exorcism stuff but still wasn't great
>kinda liked Star approaching Tom and the scene cutting away
>end with the pinwheels was cute
>overall: what the fuck was that. Honestly one of the most bizarre episodes I've seen through how so much seemed to miss
>also lol fucking no one's talking about it

Sophomore Slump
>this one was good
>I actually really liked Marco being an oblivious smug lazy dumbass and Angie calling him out, and his dumb cape bullshit
>his stupid Mewni RP session
>did they want us to think of awkward Jackie boob jokes when she was pointing at the shell
>for once the Jackie date stuff was actually cute!
>breakup went pretty much as I'd expected. No ;_; JACKIE TEARS :( or Marco initiating it
>Marco why the hell would you wear the cape
>Ferguson and Alfonzo were fine. Sensei was unnecessary but I guess he deserved it with his excessive focus in S2
>Star supposedly coming to Earth August 18 makes no sense if they're acting like her birthday's winter and later this season
>Janna will obviously find a way to Mewni, idiots

I liked the one everyone's losing their shit about. Still not sure of the direction of this season. Thought the movie was solid but technically the plot would've been written for S2, with some ideas in it going back to S1. This season's plot still hasn't started

Daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu, and to thank the drawfags
War is the mother of all invention and waifu wars help the inspire the creations from drawfags AND writefags

>also, even though i'm a jackiefag, i don't realistically see her winning the marcobowl in the very end. let's ride the good times until the very end, fellow jarcofags
>I guess I was wrong? or is nefcy pulling the long con?
I knew rooting for Jarco was a losing game, but it was still fun while it lasted. Daily reminder to love your waifu and defend her, I guess

>funposting NOW FRIENDS
Nothing is fun anymore. This show is literally suffering

They didn't break up officially. Although him leaving for Mewni is kind of the way of Starco or Marcuck, it's not to say they broke up. Shipping aside, we're going to see more Mewni adventures so the world building will be fun

Is this the new designated thread? Anyway here are the available links to demoncism/sophomore slump

mega.nz/#!vtYhGJba!OjP6yXFtliIwaR1T_10z5Axpf0gmhEekOA_WautV4Ug
vid.me/7l4T5
vid.me/vzNXh

>"You're my best friend, Jackie."
What the fuck, Marco?

>we both know that's not true

Also I don't know why the leakfags said Marco and Jackie don't break up, she literally said "Now's a good time to give you an out."
Even if it wasn't mean or messy, they broke up. There was no strings attached, she just acknowledged neither of them would be happy letting things go on like this. She didn't say "Why don't you spend some time with Star and see how you feel, then come back and tell me what you want," she basically said "you don't REALLY want to be here, don't force yourself to say on Earth just for me." That's not just taking a break, she let him go just like that lobster, because things were only going to get worse from there if they let themselves believe nothing was wrong, and it wasn't fair to either of them to play themselves like that.

>Let's make a well liked character into a piece of shit
what did the writers mean by this? That Star and Marco have more in common?

Nice blog/10!
>Upvotes

She said I release you from academia. not from the relationship. At no point was it about their relationship but the fact that Marco missed Mewni

I'm not asking for upvotes or even a response. It's literally just putting my reactions to the episode out while it's still in my mind so I can get a better sense of what works or doesn't about the season.

Also it's entirely about the episode, not my life. Dunno why anons talking in every thread about how they'll never find a girl like Star is cool but literal thoughts on the episode that just came out are blogshit

It's just the natural reaction when you right a long essay as if your reddit-styled review is that important.

Just imagine a dozen other anons posting opinions as long and comprehensive as you have and see this thread go down the shitter.

Is this
is this a serious post?

I don't think it's important at all. That's why I'm posting anonymously in one of many fucking Sup Forums threads intended to be for reactions to the episode.

I enjoy seeing reactions to the actual show rather than the same repetitive shit that dominates when there are no new episodes. So while I don't care if anyone responds to me or not, I put out my opinions so someone can agree/disagree if they want.

I'm not asking for my dumb shit to be read by everyone; anyone can scroll by like with these thread's typical copypasta/memes/etc. But I don't see why this would bring the thread down as opposed to just JARCO BTFO or something. More than one type of reaction is good

Can you blame them? Jarcofags just got served such a massive dish of fuck you that it'd be hard for them to not be in denial about it.

>Pic related, it's Jarcofags right now

Some people want to actually talk about the episode instead of flinging shit about ships

Shitty episode, but that background is aesthetic as fuck.

>This season's plot still hasn't started
Because we're still in early S3A. That's why all the shit is going down next week. S2A didn't start super strong either just got the pieces in position like now, except with less filler

F
youtube.com/watch?v=7wTtHEptb3M

Looks like Marco finally made up his balloon

You're 100% right but people will keep holding on like a bunch of crazies until the end

This season is so bad actually starting to miss Hillarydog vs Pizza Drumpf

>Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to was just for a gag
I mean, this is to be expected by now but goddammit Nefcy

Last episode was really good. Looks like it's time to finally decrypt my Star folder.

It's fucking uncanny how everything is tied together just so wonderfully if you pay attention. Marco's friends all moved on with their lives but he's still trying to make up his mind

Meanwhile it seems the leaks continue a la Cartoon Network

>Scent of a Hoodie
8/10
>Rest in Pudding
7/10
>Club Snubbed
5/10
>Stranger Danger
4/10
>Demoncism
7/10
>Sophomore Slump
8/10

I'm legitimately surprised that there are people who can't see where things have been going. Everything that's happened so far is pretty much in line with what I've expected. In fact, I've been saying "Marco will try (and fail) to live a normal life on Earth" in Sophmore Slump and the only thing I was surprised about was that Marco would be all elitist about it

What's so bad about it?

fucking christ
If Misseps leaks the script again I'm gonna flip my shit

MORE QTs!

New episodes of Star!? Alright, I'm gonna get back into making vaporwave. That's the rules.

YEEESSSS a new cutie, but also fuck misseps

Startom is happening

Marco is breaking up

WILL MARCO BE THE KEKED ONE?

>Startom is happening
Oh you all are so naive

>"It's almost our three-month anniversary!"
>"Even though about half of it was one-sided..."
Holy shit so
1. Marco spent a fucking month and a half on Mewni before he came home
2. Marco and Jackie literally only went on those like three dates, holy shit Jackie didn't deserve any of this

Not seen the episodes yet, but hearing that tomstar is a thing is kind of a bummer. Never really liked Tom as a character

Honestly, I'm just glad we got some of the timeline confirmed there.
>holy shit Jackie didn't deserve any of this
Everybody gets to suffer. Everybody

>Never really liked Tom as a character
But why? Tom is like one of the best boys

>jackies eyes
Goddamn

You know, fuck Marco, he was such an as to Jackie, he will to it again with Star.

MARCO WILL BE KEKED.

maybe, maybe not

It's not, they just hold hands
Also you have questionable taste

Dont know man, sometimes you just plain don't like someone

>Marco literally cannot stop drowning in bitches

Star gets keked, Marco gets keked. Everybody gets to suffer this can't possibly be leading to a specific endgame or something

Only a 4 for Stranger Danger?

>Janna will obviously find a way to Mewni, idiots
haha Janna btfo

tfw Marco will be the one getting corrupted

final season is Star vs Marco.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

There's nothing implying Marco wants Star right now, just that he was bored on Earth and was given permission to leave guilt free

I mean maybe a 5, but I really didn't like a lot of it.
Everything with Eclipsa was good, but literally everyone else went full retard. Star actually seemed reasonable giving the benefit of the doubt to the "Queen of Darkness" because everyone else was THAT much more retarded than her.

>There's nothing implying Marco wants Star right now

kys. anyway
>Marco's suddenly arrogant and also a dick now
>Marco's suddenly in love-love with Star again without reasonably building to that after BMB and being very disturbed by her crush on him for days, and the show's directly jumping into another triangle
>which means the show's very soon going to take a shit on him because it's not so super obvious to him as the show that he should date his best friend because she has a crush on him
>Tom's in love with Star, so the show's gonna shit on him too when tomstar ends

>holy shit Jackie didn't deserve any of this
Except she's fine, went on a fun, $650+ date & shit.
like a reasonable person she enjoyed the good there was and avoided butthurt, walking away happy.

Jesus you retard, Star is his best friend, of course he likes a reminder.

>Y-yes I get to fuck another bitch!
Masturbates loudly

>Marco suddenly in love with star

This is never implied and Marco was always a tad arrogant, has everyone forgotten the first season?

>Marco is abandonning everythings for his own pleasure, includinghis friends and his family.
what
a
douche.

>Jackies Eyes
>Toms hair
Huh

>Jackie ate 325 dollars worth of food

Don't let the fatfags see this episode.

Toms mom is a really big girl

Don't tell me you can do magic unless you look like this.

for you

Janna looks like this

Marco's character seems to be taking a nosefive now, perhaps he would be better with her

>Marco's suddenly arrogant
>suddenly

>Marco's suddenly in love-love with Star again
He's not, but the show is potentially starting to "reasonably build" toward that direction with little signals like him sniffing Star's scent off his hoodie.

>Tom's in love with Star
In the last two episodes all of the romantic attention has been from her to him. He's actively trying to get over her and doing things to better himself for himself, not for her. If he was, he wouldn't have gone through with the Demoncism when he knew she disapproved of it.
It's possible they pair up, but at least as likely that Tom shoots her down because he's mature enough to know he's not ready to be in a relationship with her. Both of these "Tomstar" episodes have involved them getting in fights, ironically about Star trying to control Tom's behavior. If they do get together again, it won't last and won't end nicely.

>>Marco's suddenly arrogant and also a dick now
>Now

>Jackie was jealous of the mime
Can you blame her?

Marco might be a spic, but he’s not a shitskin

He did it Running with Scissors so why does this surprise anyone?

Marco has always secretely been a bit of a self serving ass, the main reason he initially liked Star was because she could do something for him and that was give him excitement. If there's something else that can give him excitement on his own terms, he'll pursue with nary a thought to anyone else.

Manwhore

>Janna, Ferguson, and Alfonzo
>"friends"
Angie wants royal grandbabbies and she will get them.

Jackie is already fat

In the right places

>People have been self-inserting as Marco and seeing him through Star and Jackie's rose-tinted glasses for so long they forgot he actually has character flaws
>When those flaws come into play people cry that it's forced and bad writing and Marco is too mean to their waifu (even though she broke up with him) and his """friends""" he either never liked or has been actively avoiding for a year
Hilarious

The writers only use marco’s flaws when it’s needed for drama

What is this shit?
Do the episodes get worse every season?
This show is shit just watched ep11 and i was so dissapointed. This is not a story!

>The writers only use Star's flaws when it's needed for drama
Where were you mad nerds yesterday when they completely fumbled Eclipsa's introduction? That was actual bad writing. But you fags don't care about that, it's all just "muh ships"

Is Janna lesbo confirmed now?

>Marco's suddenly in love-love with Star again
What

Thank you, I'm so glad someone finally pointed it out. Marco has been /stveg/'s Golden calf for so long and honestly the obsession was pretty sickening. It's like if Kim Possible came out today and everybody self-inserted as Ron as the main character with absolutely all discussion about whether he deserves Kim or Shego more.

This place is full of dingdongs.
I'm so glad Marcuck finally got taken down a beg for once.

I said marco’s flaws you illiterate beaner

Thank you for being rational

Mainly because Marco does not get that much screentime as a focal character since it's not his show. When he does, it usually does involve his self-serving needs. Marco's got flaws too, they're just not apparent all the time

>>suddenly
you guys going to elaborate or just >imply

Is he always a callous self-centred dick user?

t. butthurt starworshipper

>wwwwoooowww the writers used a character's established flaws to create conflict
>what shitty hacks!
I can do this all day

Janna is creepy necrophile spooky polygamist.
Watch out.

Because the relationshipping has always been the most entertaining aspect of the show. Only the lonely virgins care about the villains

>I said marco’s flaws you illiterate beaner
I think he was trying to turn that around to say the same applies to Star, not just Marco

>t. butthurt starworshipper
What the fuck? Star's flaws are apparent to everybody

>this mad your spic self-insert harem anime guy got BTFO
Go watch fucking sword art online or whatever fanservice anime already.

Yeah, actually screw Marco, or at least the unconditional love he's had in the fanbase for far too long

wtf i think i'm in love with janna now

Is it normal that the first link simply opes a blank page for me?

>starworshipper
>Not starWhoreshipper
Atleast get it right.

People do that shit with every show.

>male protag is an awkward spaghetti dropper
>fandom memes him into a living sex god and then project themselves onto the meme version of the character

See: Gravity Falls, Loud House

>when they completely fumbled Eclipsa's introduction?
How?

I can understand the MHC being super retarded but Eclipsa was handled fine. Like how she casually avoids talking about her past

>you guys going to elaborate
When Marco feels confident or proud of himself about something, he runs with it as much as Star does.
Like when he "rescues" Star at the Blood Moon Ball and when they get back he's like "haha yeah well I told you so about that demon guy, what an asshole am I right?"

>Is he always a callous self-centred dick user?
When has he ever been characterized as anything else? Name another positive aspect/side to him.

>and then project themselves onto the meme version of the character
This is happening with Janna right now too

>Marco wears the cape to show everyone he actually achieved something in his life before even finishing school
>Jackie dumps him because he's not a worthless hobo like her
I wanted Jackie to be something like an evil monster from Mewnie in disguise, but this is ok too I guess

Not nearly anywhere near the extent that Star fans do. Not by a mile.
People just like to ship Dipper with Pinecest and Lincoln with Loudcest, it's not anywhere near the same degree of cocksucking and whiteknighting of Marco that this fandom does.

Strange thing is that season 1 marco was a dork that often was the cause of the episode conflict, but they dropped that season 2

I feel like that's a gross exaggeration

>he actually achieved something in his life

hurrr i punched a lizard

>walking away happy.
If that was true she would have been there to see him off.