Tfw mum is so bluepilled she tries to make me feel stupid by questioning her

>tfw mum is so bluepilled she tries to make me feel stupid by questioning her
according to her trump is a child and stamps his feet when he doesn't get his way
feels really bad man

At least he doesn't force people to commit suicide with multiple bullet wounds

why did NZ turn into such a leftist shit hole anyway?

Your mother would make a good shitposter. Make that comment 30% more condescending and you've got 20 (you)s.

Like this
>Drumpfy can't control his fee-fees and stamps and cries wike a baby when everything isn't pewfect

drinking culture, I'm guessing though

>according to her trump is a child and stamps his feet when he doesn't get his way

Isn't wrong though

Chyna imports

that isn't too far off what she said
even said it in a sing songy baby way

>tfw convinced my mom to vote for Trump
>we can actually vote for him too

cucks that can't handle adult criticism and rational.

but your mom is right and you are the blue pilled here user

9PBP

A welfare sate that was too good, we now have families that have not done a days of work in 5 generations.

I know this feel :3c

kek, I meant more as a reply to somebody quoting Trump calling out something serious but it might work as an OP. This place is pretty retarded.

So Hillary is right for America? Because that's what she thinks

I mean he does but when you compare that to a corrupt mass murdering child trafficking evil bitch it's not really a contest

>discuss politics with somebody
>they are shocked with my views
>explain my position and ask theirs
>they just drop the topic or agree with me
Why are normies such pushovers? can't even find passionate uni students that defend themselves.

I should also mention that yesterday she said trump was racist against muslims
Its a shame really because usually she's pretty intelligent

>NZ
Do you guys just roleplay all day doing this shit?
Or does fucking sheep really just get that boring?

I choose to believe this isn't what the writer actually thinks, it's just to insane.

>tfw try to explain to parents why trump is the better option
>dad goes: don't be so silly user, you'll understand when you are older
>i'm 23

fucking boomers i swear to god.

>according to her trump is a child and stamps his feet when he doesn't get his way
Sounds like Trump to me.

Are you me?

This is honestly what my girlfriend sounds like trying to talk about politics. She will show me a onesided non-news video where someone famous talks shit about Trump, and spend the whole time looking expectingly at me. However no amount of counter points will ever dissuade her from trying to change my mind despite the fact that every one of these conversations ends with here ceding the point, and finishing with "well I just feel..."

this isn't real

this isn't real

this isn't real

NO FUCKING WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well I'm not maple droppings so no

then tell her to bribe you a 12 year old girl for fun and sex
>this is what the elites do

My mom told me I was buying into conspiracies when I told her Hillary rigged the Primary.
Boomers, not even once.

This is near Chris-Chan levels of unbelievable but true.

My parents thought i was crazy when i gave them stone evidence on jews,mom is a brain dead ignorant evangelical...
Dad is an athiest who thinks all religion is a waste ,dad literally pins me against the wall if i talk about trump...dont do anything outta respect
Im orthodox,i really dont want my dad to be forced to swallow the redpill and act different i try to slowly redpill him but he freaks out :( i say dad "you know that free will eventually makes you eventually choose bad choices and just freaks tf out...it pains me Sup Forumsacks i try to help him swallow but like platos analogy he'll bash me in the head with a rock or kill himself or worse...i dont want him to realize i was right....

drop the ellipses and change 'jews' to maybe 'globalists' or 'Clintons' and you might have a semi-believable pasta

I just tell my mom that I love Hillary whenever she brings up politics. She knows I'm a Trump supporter but because I never engage her she drops it quickly.

>discussing politics with women
Brought it on yourself op

Is it my fault everytime the election is on the news she goes on about how he's an idiot and like an actual idiot I thought i could redpill her but she's too stuck in her ways and beliefs for that

I gave up long ago, it's a waste of time, they are so behind on the facts that it takes forever to educate them and they will fight you every step of the way.
And they can't vote anyway, so fuck it.