What exactly did Star do to leave her scent on his hoodie?

What exactly did Star do to leave her scent on his hoodie?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wear it.

she hugged it

Some of her fleas got loose in it

Wore it backwards so the hood covers her face and started riding her pillow until her princess fluids stuck to the hoodie.
All the while moaning the name Marco under her breath.

Oh yeah.

She has fleas.

This is the real answer

>"Oh hey, it kinda smells like Star."
>"Oh God, it's wet."
>"Oh well. Hope Jackie doesn't find out."

>Ew, Marco, did you let the laser puppies sleep in your hoodie?

Queefed all over it.

The whole point of the episode was that the smell was in their hearts all along.

For Star, but in Marco's case, Star made sure to leave a present for him in his Hoodie

So I actually haven't seen anything since she confessed she liked him at that party.

Could someone give me a quick rundown on what the deal is with her going home and Toffee and her grandmother or whatever?

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Get watching.

Go fucking watch it. Its not hard to find megas on here or go to yaystar.

hate it to break to ya but it smells like royal laundry. It's part of star's smell.

Okay just kidding but BOI marco you perv

so pissy

her tears

>"wah please spoonfeed me"
>Here's the whole fucking season in one batch, go nuts
>"wow so pissy"
Fuck off cunt

source please

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP

That wasn't actually me, but I must agree, you are extremely pissy. Sorry I asked for a quick recap in lieu of watching four hours, when there's a dozen threads up about it.

You only had four months.

>go fucking watch it
>wah you called me pissy

take a chill pill pussy

She marked it.

What does Star smell like?

Fleas, hay and corn

Star and her mom crash their carriage on the way to take the magic council to the well spring to revive them but it's corrupted. Her mom tells her when she was a kid she partly melted Eclipsa to learn dark magic to fight "the lizard" who turned out to be Toffee. Marco goes to Mewni worried about Star and finds her dad partying to keep morale up but this allows Ludo to take over and he throws Star's spell book into flames when he can't write in it. Star and her mom hide at Buff Frog's but she sneaks out to fight, confronting Ludo and using a spell to go into his psyche where the dark magic Toffee is using to control Ludo drowns her. But she manages to find her magic in purgatory along with Glossyrick who was thought dead after the book burned and she basically returns as a super saiyan blasting Toffee, allowing Ludo to finish him off. Star sends Ludo back to the void to find himself and Eclipsa is shown starting to break out of her ice. Also this guy is a big bitch but you knew that already.