Be me

>be me
>90 year old Sup Forums oldfag
>wait entire life adult life to see the Justice League adapted to the big screen
>it happens
>absolute mess.jpg
>will probably die before a comic faithful reboot happens

What did I do to deserve such suffering?

At least I lived long enough to vote Trump into office

>90 yrs old
Proof or gtfo to

Fake and gay.

Maybe you will be able to watch It on Sup Forumsheaven, aka Hell.

Ask Snyder for the full movie.

You deserve this for voting for Trump.

you could have spent those 90 years making your own justice league movie

>putting on the nightmare vision goggles

>be 90 year old
>still a manchildren
here it is

>JL bombs even harder and Whendon becomes even more of a laughing-stock
>Bluray Director's Cut features full Snyder's version
Im ok with this.

I saw your thread on Sup Forums

Now answer my question

Whats your favorite cartoon and who is your Sup Forums waifu

Give comic stories.

>At least I lived long enough to vote Trump into office
You deserve so much worse

>What did I do to deserve such suffering?

By being a horrible human being? Just a guess.

>>wait entire life adult life to see the Justice League adapted to the big screen

I doubt there's people that pathetic even in this terrible board. At least you actually work on the industry or own a store there's literally no reason to put a pastime for kids as something important in your life.

Sup Forumsmblr is a real thing

>Wait this long for Justice League movie
>No Green Lantern
>Zero chance of Blackest Night adaptation down the road

I feel so fucking cheated.

>90 year old
Pick a more reasonable fake age. At 90 you'd be bedridden and unable to type, let alone read comics.

>likibg capeshit
Go rot in hell old man

>90 years old
>will likely die while in the middle of shitposting one day after you crack your rib from laughing too hard at some shitty repost meme.
Living the dream

good, BN was dogshit.

>muh boogieman

>90s yrs old
Like you know what a jpg is

Of course, only Sup Forumsmblr denies it.

You haven't even watched the movie yet you fag

what a whiney motherfucker. . . . movie isnt even out yet and already FUCKING WHINING.

thats what you did to deserve all the suffering and more. You were a whiney little bitch. (well, that and the drumpf)

>comic faithful reboot
The flame of your desire does not exist. You crave a universe - an impossible universe - which can only be perceived through the veil of your tears.

For real though this is why should define your life by stuff you've got control over instead of by other people's work.

You deserve it for voting for a false christian that worships money instead of the Lord

>implying one must be Sup Forumsmblr to see Trump as a poor choice of candidate

Karma's a bitch, buddy.

>if you disagree with me then you are tumblr

epic, simply epic

>comic faithful reboot
Will literally never happen, from DC OR Marvel.

Agreed, Gary Johnson should have won so we could have a pure anarcho capitalism.

Fuck wrong image.

>if you disagree with me then you are Sup Forums
really activates my almonds

Why do people consider movies to be the be all end all medium? Why can't you just enjoy the comics for what they are instead of fantasizing about everything getting turned into a two hour movie?

What makes comics great is you can do whatever you want without having to worry about budgets or dumbing shit down for retarded audiences, you can have a rich history and continuity, you can have as many characters as you want, you can tell long form stories or one offs without having to have BID END OF DA WORLD villains, the only limit is your imagination.

It took five years to get three two hour Spider-Man stories in movies, and then we had to wait years for a reboot that threw all of that out. Meanwhile comics have 50 years of great stories where we got to see Peter grow up and get married. Movies will never be able to compare to that.

All movies can offer is cool CGI action scenes that look like fucking cartoons anyway. That's like twenty minutes out of the entire movie that has anything better than what a comic can provide.

Just fuck movies and fuck Hollywood. If I want to watch a movie, I'll go watch something that isn't a watered down piece of mass market shit based loosely on a comic I love.

Animated adaptations are usually better anyway. Voice actors are also great.

Even if it is an absolute mess, it will still be good.