When you realize that CTR is NOT here but Sup Forums is slowly turning into a pro-Hillary board

>when you realize that CTR is NOT here but Sup Forums is slowly turning into a pro-Hillary board

Go Trump

I'm with her!

The funny thing is CTR left ages ago.

CTR came here, started shitposting and being all pro-hillary. A bunch of them for redpilled so they resigned, a bunch got reassigned to other forums. There is a small minority left, the rest are just trolls and an influx from reddit/9gag. People meme this Hillary shilling because it's so easy to trigger you damn autists.

T. 7 years a newfag

Nice try shill.

Not much longer until you're jobless again. Hope you enjoy foodstamps and eventual homelessness cunt.

this thread is dildos

talk more about how Stratfor employee claims that Hillary killed Vince Foster

>when you realize CTR is really really desperate

mfw this are just scared shitskins from other boards

She also kidnapped Madeleine McCann and shot down the Malaysian airliner.

This. 99% of the people are trolling and people fall for it because they're retarded. It's always the same thing and becoming a copy pasta and people still fall for it

Yep, This guy gets it.

Sup Forums is the same as it always was, full of shitposters and completely contrarian.
Defying the status quo is at the heart of every Sup Forums thread and since Trump is perceived as the majority leader on this board, by default acting like an anti-Trump shitposter is what gets most (You)seekers off.

No, CTR never disappeared. They just switched tactics. You should know this, since you have personal knowledge.

>when you're visiting family and you get an erection

I wish I got paid to rustle your butts.

Thought you might be interested in how this "shilling" stuff actually works...

I work for a company that does the SMO (social media outreach) for several campaigns, and one of our big gorilla customers right now is Priorities USA (the super PAC behind Hillary).

We point our outreach associates to about 85 different sites right now. Unfortunately, Sup Forums doesn't make the cut for us because it's too small. Sup Forums has an alexa rank in the 600 to 900 range, which realistically puts it out of the realm of any outreach activity.

It turns out that we pay by the hour, not by the message. The problem is verification -- we don't have software that can track the actual messages posted -- we only pay based on total time spent.

To start getting paid, the outreach associate logs into a specially-modified browser that contains a posting and history logger. In my group, we run statistical sampling on the incoming posting data to measure the quantity and quality of the postings by each associate. The associates get graded by our algorithm, and if their grade falls too low we'll cut them loose.

One thing I can guarantee: If they post more than once in a thread, they're not a shill. Outreach associates can't wait around to have conversations. After they post, they have to quickly move on to the next link in their queue. It's absolutely guaranteed that they'll never see your accusations of them being a shill. It's all about the number of different eyeballs we can reach. Hitting the same eyeball twice is worthless in comparison to hitting two different eyeballs.

I've never done the postings myself -- I work on the software and data side of it, which pays waaay more. Outreach associates are basically people desperate enough to work for the tiny pay. It's kinda ruthless -- we'll take pretty much anybody who signs up, but we fire a chunk of the bottom-performers every week to cull out the slowpokes and the shitposters. Turnover is high, as you can imagine.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE
CTR, when Tuesday comes so will I.

I just support Hillary ideologically. America is great, because America is good.

Bullshit.

user pay attention - this is CTR at work with a new psy-op strategy. Pathetic really.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Sorry for oldschool language but at least 90% of the pro-Hillary content you see is trolling

>Evidence of paid nerd virgins
>hey guise wat if there are no nerd virgins

>500.jpg

Gee i wonder who could be behind this post

>when you realize CTR is NOT here but its just Sup Forumsacks shitposting for (you)'s

nope

You don't get on the "right side of history" by joining in with a criminal.

Posting pro-Hillary posts and threads is really easy to earn (you)'s. If it was currency, I would be rich

That would make Sup Forums the first pro Hillary board on Sup Forums. So progressive!

Pretty good post my friend.

this really corrected my almonds

Nice try.

Sup Forums is a JEB! board