If you got the chance to date a superhero, would you?

If you got the chance to date a superhero, would you?

What kind of relationship would you want?

Could you even survive the nonsense that comes with that kind of life?

Wonder Woman

Counter rape

Will probably die

She-Hulk would be fun, because of those big green feets of hers.

loving domination kind.

survive...probably not, but the snu snu is worth it.

there are very few you could safely date, Zee is one of them. And she is best girl anyway

Is that Peej?

Heroines I would date:

>Shulkie
>Gertrude Yorkes
>Maybe Nico Minoru
>Faith
>Jessica Jones
>Hellcat
>Kamala Fucking Khan in an instant

I highly doubt any of these would work out long term but I would really enjoy the experience. And I could sexually satisfy at least two or three of them, definitely not Shulkie or Jessica though.

Kamala I would happily convert to Islam for, not even memeing

She might be into some messed up things.
Be careful, or you might end up like Paul Dini.

>people that commission themselves dating/fucking/indulging in their fetish with existing characters

Is there anything worse?

I should be so lucky....I like messed up things

Yes

One of mutual respect and affection where I dont need to worry about getting murdered by my girlfriend

I'd probably get killed by a bad guy for drama

>If you got the chance to date a superhero, would you?
No. Will consider suicide.

This one's not too bad, the guy looks so generic, you can imagine him being a number of characters out of costume.

>Not dating the fatties for plot protection

You used to have taste, man.

Black Canary is underrated.

She-Hulk because she's strong and a good lawyer

artists self-inserting themselves dating/fucking/indulging in their fetishes with blatant knock-offs of existing characters in a harem scenario??

>date a superhero

fuck that i aint endin up in no refrigerator

>converting to islam
>not converting her with the d

Leave GreatdragonAD alone, he a good boy.

She-Hulk. We'd be anime weebs together. Yes.

>anime
user, she's a sitcom and soap opera girl. She'd probably watch some Korean love comedies with you though My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Yeah sure. I mean why not?
I'm already bored and lonely. If it kills me so be it, I aready lean with that sorta attitude and the payoff isn't nearly as good as a supercool 10/10 gf
>Maybe Nico
>But definitely on Gertrude
>Faith
What are you some kinda fatf...
>ZOB
Oh, you are.
I assumed it was Spider-man.

yea dummy. but i would get to know her first, not the 2 dimensional portrayal hollywood shows everyone

I'd want Misty, myself.

I miss Misty.

Personally Power girl or Starfire. I would feel very safe knowing I am related to them, because even if I die I'll be brought back eventually for x reason.

people that judge them

>If you got the chance to date a superhero, would you?
Hell yes.
>What kind of relationship would you want?
One of genuine, mutual love with lots and lots of rough sex. Also foreplay where I'm She Hulk's sex slave and she whips me every night.
>Could you even survive the nonsense that comes with that kind of life?
Yes because the sex would be worth it.

I thought it was Peter

90's Beast. Casual teasing and flirting that eventually leads into something deeper. The sex would be fantastic too.

No, but I feel like I could survive a solid year in the Marvel universe. Maybe dating Dr. Mccoy is a death sentence, but it's worth it.

>fucking hee outside marriage and risk getting her brother coming after me

No thanks I like her brother and family, they seem nice and I don't want to upset them.

Besides I'd be one of those Muslims that doesn't actually abide by halal. Beer is too delicious. In fact I'd convert only to slowly corrupt Kamala into haram. I need me a brown bacon eating beer guzzling waifu.

Why the fuck didn't this artist just make a doujin of these three

So no Lion Face Double Beast?

As normal as possible, I would basically try to create a cosy, ordinary home serving as a haven from all the crazy and dangerous shit she has to deal with.

Yes, and I'd do my best to be as involved in their hero work as I could. It'd be my best chance for getting powers of my own. It'd also put my life in danger a lot but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

She's to close to Conjob, 100% percent he will get you dead and in hell

God this run started out so cool and it turned into such garbage.

the fuck is happening in this pic

Nova (Richard Ryder) invites Gamora up to have a friendly chat... Gamora assumes she's gonna have super intense super human sexy times and is disappointed Dick didn't deliver.

I would probably date She Hulk, Not sure if I have enough dick for the sex but I bet she's good at cuddling and I'm pretty much fine if any villain tries to kill me/kidnap me. I guess she would have terrifying periods though

Well he did do a doujin with she hulk, he also knows that Kamala is pure and not for sexual!

I would probably attempt to become an agent of cyttorak, then I would probably go after teen jean, if only to make her pay for her shenanigans, but because it's comics universe, I wouldn't spend that long in prison.

X-men Evolution had some good girls besides JEANNNNN
Rogue and Kitty especially

>cyttorak
You're thinking small, just go after the infinity gems. They're surprisingly easy to collect once you have the first one, and with metaknowledge even that shouldn't be hard. Hell, the Hood managed to collect them all. Just make sure you stay away from the Soul Gem, it's the one with a mind of it's own.

...harely quinn?

is something wrong with me?

Yes, and deep down you know it.

>If you got a chance to date a superhero, would you?
Sure.
Romantic sexual kind.
>Could you even survive the nonsense that comes with that kind of life?
Wouldn't matter. Would have fucked a super chick.

No more than it is with me.
I hate her and what her popularity is doing to comics, but goddamn if I wouldn't spend as much time as I could with her if I was able.

>ywn mame a chick cum so hard she destroys your place

Kill me.

Cute.

Peej or shulkie, depending on how they're drawn. If Shulkie is drawn like OP I'd have to vote for that, but Peej is a close second.

The kind of relationship is like OP's picrelated - gaming together on a couch. I want a best friend you fuck, none of that "love at first sight" bullshit.

As for surviving that nonsense - maybe? I'm not worried about getting squished during sex. Getting fridged is maybe a concern, but people who hang out with the hulks for long enough seem to end up with hulk powers. Not sure how fun that would be - I could wind up a mindless rage monster, or just a bigger technicolour version of myself.

With Peej I'd definitely be in danger of being fridged or just randomly disappearing when the series resets and the new team decides to go in a different direction.

I'm thinking small on purpose, those would get a lot of attention from others.

nobody would care if I juiced myself into telepath-bait.

Juggy is fridged at the moment which means I can get our revenge.

I'm going to give teen jean the tragic backstory, she deserves.

If some muscly busty bombshell wanted fat ugly hairy me for some strange reason of course I'd be all over it. I'm into chicks that are into ugly dudes, I've been lucky enough to meet some in my life that aren't hambeasts or ugly themselves.

IF THIS FRIZZY GROSS GINGER COULD LAND AN AMAZON, SO CAN YOU!

Power Girl or Maxima.

How are Shulkie's legs around that guy yet her butt is between his legs?
He's be halfway up her abdomen.
And not in the good way.

>those tiny She-Hulk legs

Artfags assist?

No...because if they are real, then so is everything else. I am going to summon Barbatos here, and try to live out my MegaTen dreams, where me and my comic demons will go to defeat Mandrakk. None of you can stop me, stop us.

BEHOLD MY DEMONS Sup Forums!!

>wake up
>crazy girl panting and riding you after typing you up and drugging.

she an acrobatic too right?
does she have nice feet?

After she took a ride on Richard, she has a continual need for subsequent trips.

On one hand, I'm wondering how the hell did she scream loud enough to break the vase, but somehow GA's eardrums aren't bleeding.

On the other, I got a hearty chuckle out of it.

I would yes, it would be nice for a few years until I'm either killed off for shock value or she's killed off during an event. I think I'd have a good chance of living through the relationship and sex too

if I had to choose one... well, it's too risky...
one misunderstanding, one big bad fight and I'll be done

better stay here at the real world, waifus are better on a Sup Forums folder

Yes, it's really all I want in life.

I'd want to be friends with benefits with all the female muggas in the X-mansion. Just the token boring normal side character like Mary Jane, Betty Grant, Liz, etc just dare for romantic drama.

I would not survive long next time the mansion explodes I'd die like a depowered student

>Mercury is forever lost in Character Limbo
I really liked her in Quest for Magik and X-Inferus

First goo girl in Marvel and they side line her for female wolverine for 9 years now.

We need the mugga academy kids in a new book last year.

I could do with a Tigra or some similar woman

No, I'm not that much of a furfag. In b4 Tigra Paradox.

What run was this?

A G I on Minotaur
G
I

Earplugs.

FPBP
P
B
P

That two dollar whore's done worse than deadpool.

Wonder Woman or She-Hulk

Of course I would. Who the hell wouldn't want to date a superhero? I could see people who are neurotic or have some kind of mental disorder worrying themselves to death whenever their loved one goes out on patrol or is the only obstacle between civilization continuing to on the East Coast or an alien invasion. Just the fuckin' grief of having him or her come back all bruised and bloodied only they're not like stereotypical cops and won't shut you out so they can stop themselves from slipping off the edge.

I'm losing my point. Anyway--yes. I'd also love to see if offspring received powers or if I got powers through sexual association. And then there's being invited to all the parties and being able to rub shoulders with other capes. Unless your hero boyfriend/girlfriend is a street-level loser whose friends only like to order chinese food and gossip and watch Netflix in their freetime.

I want to fuck with Shulkie's feet so badly in both of these pics.

The only thing about dating Zee is that since she's steeped in all that magic crap, you might end up getting fucked over by proxy. Magic in DC is some serious shit.

Otherwise, she's loaded so you'll never have to worry about financial troubles again, she's fucking hot, nice enough, and possibly into some freaky shit, so it all evens out.

fag

C-Can I have both?

Plus, classic Wonder Woman has that kinky bondage thing where she can't escape when a man ties her up if you'd like some anti-role reversal

Jason Aaron's Incredible Hulk from 2012.
Give it a shot, it's a fun trainwreck.