Is he going to die offscreen in between Kung Fu Panda 3 and 4?

Is he going to die offscreen in between Kung Fu Panda 3 and 4?

SKADOOSH XD

Depends on whether or not hoffman can weather the storm i guess. He currently has two allegations against him so who knows. At a glance they don't seem too strong as others placed against some other media figures though. Even if he does walk away clean, he may just not be picked up agian.
This of course is assuming a fourth movie is ever made.

>Hey, kid, why don't you stay a while, we can hang out, get naked, who knows? It's cool, nobody will know.

Ah the joy of having dubed movies. Which makes potential series also better when you haev the same voices which were in the movies aswell.

rip Armendariz

He’s becoming superfluous anyways at this point, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

He could still be alive in the new show, particularly since it’s a sound-alike instead of Huffman.

He will be busy or go on a spiritual pilgrimage for the duration of the movie

They are making like four or five films. They announced back this year I think.

Well ________________better late than never___________

I heard they had six or so installments or something in mind, but I'm pretty skeptical
Though I wouldn't be upset if they were still good, of course.

I'd say quietly replace him with his cartoon series double. He did a great job immitating him.

Adding to that thought I think DW should use more professional voice actors. Wong and Black do good jobs as with it but everyone else in the movies really phone it in.

Rogen, at the very least

Theres going to be a Kung Fu Panda 4?

Kung Fu Panda 3 was under Whelming, I expected more Hand to Hand Kung Action like 1 and 2. If he is going to die, I want an epic at least 8 to 10 minutes of Him fighting a slightly higher but some what equal level opponent.

I hope not. 3 is a nice number for movies, anything more is made purely ot of greed,

i want to fuck him, please dont kill my husbando

Omae wa, mou skadoosheru

I think the idea is now that chi has been introduced there's to be a sequel trilogy where more focus is on chi based energy attacks.

>where more focus is on chi based energy attacks
plz no

N-NANI!?

Yeah, saying "I'd like to eat your pussy" to a waitress is nothing compared to Spacey molesting underage twinks or Weinstein sending mossad agents to intimidate girls into not blabbing about him.

> or Weinstein sending mossad agents to intimidate girls into not blabbing about him
saw this on the news yesterday, blew me away something like that could be true and that it actually came up in the media.

Fred Tatasciore is truly one of the best VA's in the industry. Surprises me that he's not as a household name or fan favourite like Steve Blum or Nolan North despite being in their calibre.

Super pandajin 4

He's probably going to come back for the new cartoon, at least.

Of course it's not fucking true.

On-screen, in Shrek 3 fashion.

The prophecy had part of it deleted, it was meant to say "Dragon....... Ball warrior"

wat

>sequel trilogy where more focus is on chi based energy attacks

I just hope some of the villains from the first cartoon show up. I really liked Junjie and Fenghuang