Star vs A Little Burrito

The Season 3 Starbomb will continue with the season's 8th episode, "Lint Catcher/Trial By Squire," tomorrow on the app at 3:00 AM EDT, airing on Disney XD at 8:30 PM EDT.

The script (subtitles) of this episode and dozens of low-quality preview screenshots have been ripped from a Disney server and are being spread online.
If you feel the need to post and discuss leaked content from the episode before it is released, please be considerate of those who don't want to be spoiled, and hide all images AND discussion with spoiler tags. Per Sup Forums rules, the use of spoiler tags is enforced, so posting images and discussion of spoiler content without spoiler tags will probably get you banned.

If Disney fails to address the source of the leaks, this may be an issue for the rest of the bomb. Please keep all of this in mind for future episodes, and also try to avoid misusing spoiler tags to hide content and discussion that aren't actual spoilers.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARk0527uIXY
youtube.com/watch?v=37GrbCUvZEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, Disney just released this cute little animation with Spider In A Top Hat addressing several fan theories, including Mermaid Jackie, the Monster Arm and the Blood Moon.
youtube.com/watch?v=ARk0527uIXY

I love how Sup Forums completely changed its opinion on Jackie with just one episode

>"Jackie, you're my best friend!"
What the fuck did he mean by this?

not all of Sup Forums, just most of the jackiebashers

Marco's a fucking idiot when it comes to words

>not getting what he's trying to do
He's saving face because, while they both know it's a lie, he still DOES care about Jackie a lot. He just doesn't love her, even if Jackie loves him. He doesn't want this to be the end of their relationship.

Only time will tell if they can remain friends though. Jackie didn't show up to the send off, but that's probably because she was bawling her eyes out.

Obviously I mean pretty much all of not/sveg/

>Marco's Little Monster

Marco Friendzone'd her.

Reminder that Star's a thot, and Marco's a prick. Y'all got your Starco ending, happ now?

Still, only mainly the jackiebashers. The Jackiefags saw her worth all along

youtube.com/watch?v=37GrbCUvZEM

Will kek if when Marco find outs all the Tomfulllery that's going down on Mewni.

Leak spoilers:
It's officially dead.

>Star trying to get over Marco with Tom is shitty writing and forced dra-

"Stay amazing, okay?" killed me

Someone post the pic with the ep synopses that have been released

> Marco goes back, but questions his choice
Fucker kept harping on about Mewni so much he hurt her dream girl and drove her away, only to come back to see that Star's gone back to her ex, HRH Thomas "crown prince of a neighbouring kingdom" "hot, magical, rich and royal" Lucitor.

Damn it's gonna sting and I want to fucking see his face. No wonder he'll start spending time with Hekapoo.

Just want to remind everyone to think about this from Marco's point of view. He spent a month and a half or so on Mewni, fought a monster, started a resistance, etc. He's living that dangerous life he's always wanted since season 1. And yet nobody cares and with no Star, there's no weirdness on Earth anymore. It only makes sense why he'd want to go back to the place and person where he had any sense of excitement in his life

That said, it doesn't make the way he acted any less jerkish, though it's still in line with his personality

Well of course, that's why they're Jackiefags. The conversions are what's important.

I swear posts like this who actually understand the characters are the only rational ones in these threads

>yfw the villain of this season's gonna be more likeable than the deuteragonists
>if Marco gets with her, it's be an improvement on his part
Fucking kek

>Both Star and Marco get DEMONED

Good end desu

>Fandom screams for months about Jarco being canon and wanting them to break up
>They break up
>They start screaming because Jarco is no longer canon

I see you guys have a lot in common with Star, You don't know what the hell you want

Inb4 queen of darkness corrupts Marco.

>6 bomb-episodes
>no fucking fights vs the evil

Is that "Star vs cheap drama and cuckery"? Where's my goddamn lore?

>tfw became Jannafag because the Jackiehate got to me

I don't know why people suddenly think Star and Marco are these horrible people as if any of these aspects to them are new. In fact, it's being handled quite well since they each get to suffer instead of it being swept under the rug

>Fandom screams for years about Earth side being shit and wanting to go away
>It does
>They start screaming because "I actually liked Alf+Ferg"
Yep. I understand missing Jackie and Janna but people being all like "Man I liked Sensei" while never caring about his episodes is driving me up the wall

>Tomfulllery

He spent 16 years -- more than half of his life -- questing for Hekapoo, and yet he only gave it up when he was told he could come back to Hekapoo's dimension anytime he wanted to go back adventuring. It's not that the life isn't exciting, it's that he's a selfish prick who doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

Not that I wouldn't have made the same choice if I were in his shoes, of course.

A messafge to leakers: Either leak the entire episode or don't leak at all, nobody likes knowing things out of context

There hasn't been any season that started whole-heartedley with the lore and this is arguably the fastest and strongest start so far

Eclipsa literally just returned yesterday, faggot, and Glossaryck's a retard now

But it adds to the tension, doesn't it?

No

I've seen people hoping Star Vs. doesn't pull a Steven Universe and spend a majority of the season with townie shit, but most of this season has been on Mewni and people are still complaining.

THIS, damn

fuck off with your goddamn tiny bits of subtitles, what the hell is wrong with yall

Misseps said entire episodes are impossible:
>It's not just Star vs. the Forces of Evil, but every show that premiers in the next 1-3 days (depending on the show/date). It's almost exactly like with Cartoon Network/Adult Swim. All the URLs are on Google. Look for the proper workflowID (contentID), get the assetID from that file (CARE-ID) with the right bin name (CARTOON/site/Images/i###/CARE), fill all that in a standardised URL (i.cdn.turner.com/...) or use the AssetInfo url (contentID of the episode master page) and you'll get all the images. Like with Cartoon Network, these images are normally used as preview image. The subs are in the workflowID file. The reason I can't get the entire episode is because I don't have their 'secret' CMS API key to generate an auth token.

I want to squeeze and massage Marco's crotch while he's a burrito

>Eclipsa literally just returned yesterday

That was obvious af.

>and Glossaryck's a retard now

He was always a retard.

>faggot

That's obvious too.

kys

Tell that to Puzzle players

Link to the subs/screens?

>corrupts
>implying that fucker was ever pure

I bet if Ponyhead for some reason gets put out of the show, people would complain about that too

>That was obvious af.
It's the start of the lore
>He was always a retard.
No?

How can anyone root for Marco after this?
Unless they're projecting hard into him and they also want to leave this world

Shitttteee you right, that nigga had his monster arm before season two and was also tainted for a bit when he read her chapter, he prob gonna be a dumbass, he's already one socially

>How can anyone root for Marco after this?
Well I don't know about root for him but this is developing his character after having him be relatively stagnant for most of the series so it's more like I'm interested in following him.

Think about Tom, nobody wanted to root for Tom for months and look at him now

>How can anyone root for Marco after this?
because he is finally getting character development?

Ponyhead's improved a bit, but not much. Would haye to see her go.

Someone post the "I'm almost enjoying my anger" image cause I don't have it on me and it's never been more appropriate.

subs screens

>Think about Tom, nobody wanted to root for Tom for months and look at him now
That's the mastery of this show.

Ludo and Buff Frog too. Nobody cared about them or even thought about rooting for them of anything. Now we're on the seat of our pants waiting for them to show up. Anything can happen with a little development

So don't leak anything if you can't leak a whole ep
Misseps is a fucking attention-hungry snotwipe who doesn't give a shit about ruining things as long as he gets to flaunt his access skills or whatever so that asskissers will stroke his ego.
I wish he'd drown in a bucket of piss, and I wish the same for all of you cocks ruining entire episodes via posting fucking subtitles or screencaps

thank

verified by God.

how can anyone root for Star, Tom, Ludo, Toffee, etc.?
rhetorical btw

>Ludo and Buff Frog too. Nobody cared about them or even thought about rooting for them of anything. Now we're on the seat of our pants waiting for them to show up.
This is the main reason I love the show. As many other anons said so far, Ludo is my spirit animal.

Marco is cute!
CUTE!

The only positive development he could get is to get over his entitlement and selfishness to grow up but the millennial narrative reward staying as a manchild

Fuckin Ell. You miss the episode and can't find leak? Why don't you lurk moar. There are so much pirated sites but you can't even find that. Use a different search engine and actually search. Googlefag

The whole behavour of Jackie killed me.

Because she is right. I don't even want Starco any more. Star should go with Tom and Marco become a fucking wizard of Mewni or hook up with Heckapoo (the same bitch as he is)

you must be on the show staff if this is triggering you this much.
take a chill pill m8, leaks aint hurtin nobody

>The whole story about Angie and France
Marco, you dense motherfucker, you will go to Mewni, realize that being a knight sucks dick. Star is getting DEMONED, and you'll wish that your 10/10 thicc gf takes you back.

At least he didn't fuck up with Hekapoo and she legit likes him. If he fucks that up, I'll disown him as my 4th favorite character.

I'm out of the loop. last thing i watched was the movie event. What happened since? How many episodes?

>yfw it's Nefcy trying to coax us into exposing more for her sick enjoyment

>you will go to Mewni, realize that being a knight sucks dick.
I think what's going to happen is like Karate Kid where he hates his fucking stupid washing job and then it turns out to be super handy for something and betters him as a person

>Star is getting DEMONED
Not yet. I think they're getting closer but I am still on the fence of them dating again

Soon

Calm down user, you don't have to look at them

this whole scene with Jackie made me like her again, she's amazing, and i feel awful from falling for the "Jackie has no personality" meme..
i think it's time we turn this thread around
for Jackie
where are my brothers in smiles?

what

leaks hurt a lot of people, dude
like the people who want to actually enjoy the show

He has his Scissors. He can go anywhere and anytime he wants.
Wanna to a little monster killing before the morning fap? No problem.
Wanna visit Star on a weekend? No problem/
Wanna take Jackie to an interdimensional sate? No problem.
Wanna have a goblin-dog after school before coming home? NO FUCKING PROBLEM!

>Hekapoo is a cheeky little shit
>Marco is a cheeky little shit
This could work actually

So if you post leaks that means you dont enjoy the show?

>He has his Scissors. He can go anywhere and anytime he wants.
It's about the principle of the thing. The idea of his heart being caught in two places (actually one place and he doesn't really give a shit about the other but you know what I mean)

Don't tell me you can do magic unless you look like this.

Why didn't Marco just bring Jackie to Mewni?

ITT: People don't understand character development and how drama is supposed to work.

Here's hoping best girl will return soon, or soon-ish! Always in my heart

Don't you think that Tomstar is rushed as hell in this season? I mean writers were building Starco for two season, and now we see shit like

>hurrdurr star i've changed let's kiss
>lol ok

Star doesn't get in fights anymore because she is willing and able to fucking murder people.

Reporting for duty!

It means you're more interested in your spoilering e-peen than the show. If people are saying "please do not leak the pictures", if official staff are saying "please do not leak the pictures", it's just being an asshole.

>Don't you think that Tomstar is rushed as hell in this season?
No because we haven't seen any of that stuff you just said

>It means you're more interested in your spoilering e-peen than the show.
Wrong. if you post leaks, it means you are so excited about the show you look ahead

Except we know that Tomstar won't last. And in that event Jackie can have her happy ever after with Tom.

He's not cute anymore

More than 1 triangle is objectively abhorrent writing,

Is Jackie really strong or Marco really light?

Also a lot of GF referencing going on.

What about lint catcher / trial by squire

>they left the rubber band on

>tfw converse fetish

Jackies outfit in this episode turned me into a jarco fag just as the ship sank

For you

>More Gravity Falls references
Haven't they done this like twice before?

If being a knight sucks, he'll just have to aim even higher.

It’ll show up in the future, the rubber band is how we’ll know.

yes, and want to ruin the enjoyment for others, too

I hope she appears at least once in 3B- I know there won't be any in 3A.

I'm banking on there definitely being an appearance by 4 though. It really depends on what the staff want to do. Those Disney promos with Spider with a Top Hat actually acknowledged the Jackie Mermaid theory today.