What should I do so my kids end up hard-working individuals, and not full-blown degenerates?

I don't believe the fact that children can go out of their way to work at school. A primary school aged kid doesn't have the willpower and the maturity to see that school is important.

Feel free to disagree, but to me the parents must discipline the child up to a certain point. They have to instil the values regarding discipline and willpower.

How would you go about that, Sup Forums?

Homeschool them. Beat them when they need it.

Teach them to be happy since you obviously fail at that

Every kid is different, even within siblings. It's all about reading your child. Every kid has a different thumbscrew.

Some kids turn into fuckups because they get too much encouragement. Some become fuckups because they don't get enough. Same with discipline.

Talk to them and find out how they think, then formulate a parenting strategy. It's not as easy as I'm making it sound, but it's the right goal to have.

No tv, give them red pills at the same rate the schools give blue pills

Setting aside all of the psychological bullshit, if your kid has shitty genes or doesn't have proper nourishment during crucial growth stages, then he/she won't have any chance of success, regardless of how much you yell at them. So that should be your first priority. You should know everything there is to know about genes and the development of the human body and mind (nutrition, etc) before you even consider reproducing. These factors will be the most important in determining their chances of success in life.

That's right, bro. A kid needs a good home life to meet their max potential.

Will therefore that your young, redpilled wife bear children, guide the household of children, and give no occasion to the degenerate adversaries.

No fucking tablet. It's the new meme for blue-pilled parents.

This is going to be the last thread in the history of Sup Forums

Peace be with you, brother. Peace be with all of you. These are truly the last hours.

It's been a hell of a ride.

Why do you say that?

Holy shit that's wrong
Humans have ideologies, constructions of the world in their heads. These are filled with spooks that can be created or destroyed, so all it takes it deciding which spooks you want to spook your child with. That will determine their behavior.

I'd say homeschool though, but if you are too stupid to figure out that out, maybe they'd be better off getting indoctrinated by a jew

a healthy home life, A father and a mother are absolutely essential. I mean no divorce. once you have a child, you don't matter anymore, your child does. idc how much you and your partner dont get a long, you both have to be there for your child.

Also, ensuring your child is getting a good education, but dont just fill their head with it. They need to be free to explore things on their own. Discipline is also necessary, but there is a min and a max on it, so you cant go overboard. ex. A child breaks a glass cup. The child must know that he needs to be careful with things and should be lightly scolded, but he also must know that accidents happen and its not entirely his fault. Not the best example but i think you know what I mean.

When person is young, almost all of their life is based around his/her family. What you do and say will reflect upon your child, whether you intend it or not. Once a person reaches their tweens, they become more independent and start learning the world with their abilities rather than through their parents. At that point you need start giving your child more space, especially during their teens.

Don't be an overly protective parent. One thing my grandfather said was "I kept guns around my children a lot, that way they already know about them and don't get curious and do something dangerous." it was something along those lines. This can be applied to things other than guns.

idk whatelse, im not a parent lel

expiriencing free market early in first person will give them ground perspective to look out for the future without delusions or wishful thinking

hard work should be invested in valuable skills, not at obligatory school

read the last psychiatrist

go to the archives, start reading

do not stop reading until you've read nearly all of them

ITT: SPOOKS

tits or gtfo

Other than moving out into the middle of nowhere and raising them with no other human contact, nothing.

>>>r/marxism

Homeschool and be a positive influence, it's that easy

That's a dude

Won't homeschooling make them fucked in the head?

beat daylight savings time into them. if you need user niggers to tell you how to raise/beat your kids you should give up on life already senpai :3

Peaceful parenting

t. Someone who knows how to not be manipulated, that is my only specialty, besides the proper education of children.

well if the person you voted for does not become president, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world right user?... then again i can always go back to K-Pax, you on the other hand are screwed

This, pretty much. You have to tether the line between giving them enough encouragement and letting them experience their lives for themselves, even if it means fucking up sometimes. The kid needs to realize that he's not perfect but there's still people out there who care for him. They learn to accept criticism this way and become better human beings.

Teach by example, take them on a safari through the banlieues.

Moral lessons taught solely through rationality and logical debate don't stick. You need to show your kids the fear, hate, violence, and social unrest that are coming their way courtesy of Merkel and Valls.

>marxism is compatible with voluntary egoism
Most retarded thing I've seen all day senpai.

you should beat them from a young age

let them earn their keep from an early age(simple chores). things like birthday presents, allowance money, etc are privileges NOT guarantees.

>France

Your kids are going to be kebabs anyway, so doesn't matter what you do.

my fucking sides!

Holy fuck I didn't knew this level of entitlement existed. If I get twenty bucks to go to McDonalds that's already a mega christmas for me.

sauce on pic

It's all about influences, don't let them hang around whores and dumbasses if they have friends invite them over so you can judge them.

In reality your parents really do suck, your dad handed you a knife and told you to kill him, your dad and mom are alcoholics, and your mom told you about the 15 men she slept with before meeting your dad.

No I am not projecting.

But, really, you had no choice in what family you choose. Clear out your head and try to evaluate in an objective way how bad your parents really were. It is painful to do, but it is painful only so you do not inflict in on your own kids.

Beat them up

>you had no choice in what family you choose

That was a mistake, hopefully you are bright enough to known what I meant to say.

Just kill me already.

Give them money for good grades. Tell them if they get bad grades they have to suckered your cock for the money instead because failures aren't worth anything more than a hole to be used.

It wI'll teach them to work hard to avoid unwanted consequences. If they enjoy suckling you too much change it up, fucked in the ass, lock up their cock/puss so they can't get off for the week.

Well you know what from what I see here in the United States half of the parents don't do a good job parenting because half of the kids are either using a tablet half of the time or are exposed to a lot degenerate shit so that's why I am really hesitant about having kids, because most people don't listen when they tell you that be careful what you teach kids at a young age because they'll take it and use it in their own ways.

If Hillary wins they won't shut it down, if Trump wins there is no point shutting us down. We president now.

Give them 70% of what their friends' parents are giving them, in terms of money.

Beat them with flip flops.

Well, if the kid has any brains, he will get his own redpills, not yours.
Also tired of the shit, when every parent thinks their kid is something special, and oooh, so smart, like one in a million!
No - if the child cant read and write + basic counting before attending school, there is nothing special coming there.

But they have to know theyre a special snowflake

>special snowflake

Nigger, if your kids is trans you are gonna support em. All you redpiled ain't shit in the real world

Look up John Gatto.

Don't allow the state to parent or baby sit, be present and provide some supplementary education. Involve them with your own activities like work or related hobbies. Ensure that they go to bed early (8-9pm) and are punctual with their routines. If you have to send them to public school remember they are there to learn, try to get involved by ensuring accountability, don't give in to teachers who won't flunk a child because of "feelings". Make sure they do their assignments.

This can't be real.

Don't homeschool ffs, they need normal human contact. Just give them a happy childhoos and when they are old enough, show them the world for what it is in a light-touch manner. Go to hard and they'll likely rebel and start dating Ahmed, I'd think.

said the fucking leaf.
come at the king of autism and know that your doom is imminent

Unfortunately it is.

The worst part is when he grows up and he realizes what he truly is, yet his parents will disown him if he isn't a genderfluid trans.

Oh but it is.

you're trolling, right? the kid is barely school age and already decided he wants to "choose" a gender. this is a case of a single mother forcing her will on him. you expect me to support that? nope not even once.

this.

If a kid is mature enough to choose his gender he's mature enough to consent.

no, if your kid says they feel like a girl sometimes you explain to them what the word "moods" means

Treat your kid with respect, however make sure that you do not allow them to give you any disrespect either. However you go about this is your own path to take.

A single smack on the ass is ok when it comes to disciplining them for something like stealing, deliberately hurting you or someone else, but abuse is never acceptable, to make sure to not step over that boundary.

Be an example of an honorable, respectful person, and most importantly of all, show them how to think for themselves. Doubt everything.

Like hell I would and as soon as they turn 18 I'd never speak to them again if I couldn't fix them in between

slippery slope leads to a dark place. i will not endorse that. pic related: it's happening in your country

OP, if you're not a degenerate yourself, deep inside your guts you will know what to do in due time. Just do not forget to do it, that's all.

If you're a degenerate, then improve youself first, fix your mistakes and become an honorable individual.

Kids, like women, won't listen to someone they don't admire.

Go fuck a sheep, faggot.

>if your kids is trans you are gonna support em
HE'S FUCKING 6

homeschool is fine, if you got big wealthy family. Like old-money style. And still, the kids must not have anything without effort for it, except books and something that encourages productiveness.
This is absolutely true. Smart kid will not take you seriously, if you`re a degenerate, lazy bum.

See :

See :

just dont let them become social retarded, if they do they will have no reason to work

classic canada

i wish i had a normal upbringing i became depressed socially retarded fucking useless loser

>Stable two parent home life
>Start reading books with them before they even start school, continue to read with books as they grow up, make sure they have a constant supply of books to read on their own. It makes a huge difference
>Talk to them about your work, show them what you do, if you can take them along with you to work every so often so they get used to a professional environment, maybe give them a little task to help out with. Try and get them summer internships at your job when they're teenagers
>Sit down and eat family as a dinner, discuss the going-ons of the world, their school work, your work. Ask them questions and challenge them.
>If you have the means take them travelling, not just to a holiday destination but to a different part of the world, show them how people live in the less well off countries. Show them they're lucky to be living in a first world country and that they have the time to study

If it's on the clock straya, you guys fuck about kids anyway

You forgot to influence their daily tasks, such as brushing teeth, maintaining a healthy weight, eating a good diet for the sake of energy and brainpower, and do exercises with them.

Not only that but you must find a way to teach them the cruelties of their own world and how to manage them as they pop up.

Otherwise, it's quite a solid list.

Go watch the movie Captain Fantastic with Viggo Mortensen as lead role as an example of going overboard wih raising children. Might get a kick out of it, as the6 are basically militant atheists living in a bush away from soceities corrupt entities. The kids are very sharp and learned. But lack social and street smarts. Life experience plays a huge role in your child's character.

>hard-working individuals

Kike detected.

>Homeschool them. Beat them when they need it.
/thread

this. and whatever you do, NEVER fall into the trap where you do everything to be the "cool" parent or your child's best friend. Know your role, you're the adult, and the child is just that...a child. NEVER forget that. don't think for a second you can score points with them by letting them do whatever they want because you want to maintain a good relationship. saying "no" when necessary is key.
i hate seeing parents let kids run all over them. they fucked up by not putting them in check from early in life.